Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
1000028865.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GOD the nerve of her. You had a two book deal with your original publisher and A Year in 120 Recipes bombed so you didn't get offered another one!
And, as pointed out by the Frauen who have the receipts, you did indeed keep your readers waiting for a VERY long time and eventually delivered a poor quality black and white piece of crap while traaazering the remaining money and not fulfilling the rewards. You fraudulent piece of shit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
This was a teeny highlight
View attachment 2942089
Yes yes, guest, you are a joyless woke harpie. Anyways, I miss lots of posters but seeing thread 31 I hope that @Saint_clemmie is doing well, she was lovely.
The thing I like most about this is the implication that during COVID, aka at the busiest and most hectic time for news, LJC had time to make an account here and try to defend Jack to the extent she got banned.

LJC the HEAD OF NEWS for channel 4.

Mindboggling.

(It also would mean LJC saw all the stuff about Jack lying about being poor and grifting so by the time they got back together as bubble buds she was 100% condoning the grift by being there… but I suspect LJC only ever experienced tattle via Jack whining about it).

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
In all the excitement we missed marking the two year anniversary of Sue Lee/a year since the statute of limitations expired rendering the “ring fenced” money hers all hers. Kind of the Guardian to amplify the original grift for her while never ever following up to clarify that it was all bollocks.
Mind you, not surprising. They have form for amplifying and bringing her £££ grifts to a wider audience and never following up. Where’s the VBI, Guardian?
IMG_9523.jpeg

Send me your money so I can send my cookbooks to food banks!
This one about the Kickstarter is MINDBLOWING from start to finish. Not only for bringing this particular grift to a much, much wider audience but also for allowing her to imply on December 4th 2015 on their international NEWSPAPER platform that it was already written, when it wouldn’t see the light of day until Spring 2018
IMG_9514.jpeg

And she smashed her target in a day, but still kept it open for a month ultimately raking in
IMG_9519.jpeg

IMG_9518.jpeg

AND the fact that when she’d raised less than 1/3 of what she’d ultimately rake in she wasn’t sure how she’d manage distribution, but didn’t close it there and then and just kept raking in the cash anyway.
IMG_9515.jpeg

AND that she lied about this…as the publishing deal for the very same book was announced a mere two months later and it wasn’t published by Bluebird for three and a half years after that announcement as she didn’t finish writing it til 2018.
IMG_9517.jpeg

AND she’s saying here she “never fell out with” her publishers despite later lying and claiming to her Kickstarter backers they dumped her for coming out as trans, which is why she was forced to self-publish
IMG_9520.jpeg
Like I said, that entire article from start to finish is MINDBLOWING and just like all the others (and more times than just the above), where the Guardian actively advertised these grifts for her, they have never, ever followed up on any of these or published anything to the contrary about any of them.
The “updates” and comments are particularly illuminating.

To clarify for anyone reading who’s unfamiliar: she manipulated and guilt tripped anyone who attempted to ask where the book was and three years later a number of people never got their books, a complete lack of transparency around the “donation” copies people had paid for, international buyers were forced three years later into paying extra for postage etc etc etc etc etc

• Angry
  • Wow
1.1% of her audience liked it... and she has a locked account? 😂 😂

Tragic.
It's the equivalent of guest playing Glastonbury, to use her beloved analogy, and 43000 people can hear some kind of honking from a nearby PA system, 470 people have observed 'oh look, Jack Monroe's on' and 2 have actually bothered to stop and watch. How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I hate that fucking "I would obviously have been fighting the good fight against the Nazis if I was alive in 30s Germany" bollocks. It's so easy to sit at a distance of 85 years, having never lived under totalitarianism and cast yourself as the hero. You have no fucking idea what you would have done in that situation.
This annoys me no end. I try and live my life with integrity, a consistent set of values and I call out bullshit when I see it, but in the face of a murderous regime, would I have risked being dragged into the town square and shot in the head for joining the resistance, or would I have kept my head down and tried my best to keep my family safe? How could I possibly know?

People like Jack seem to really enjoy declaring themselves on "the right side of history", despite having never demonstrated a coherent set of values, and as if how we go down in history is for us to determine. She can barely figure out which side of bed to get out of, much less anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I have terrible PMT so I’m watching DKL

putting oil in after the onions in the pan WTF!! Why is everything fancy if not absolutely basic. Why is every interaction hilarious to her, giggling fucking constantly. Why is she always giving the camera the side eye, she had been on tv before and told to ignore it.
I’ve seen this before but still amazes me.

passive aggressive lemon for reference.

View attachment 2943203
She was so pleased with herself during DKL too, it will never not be funny to me how badly she tanked while thinking it was the triumphant start of a brilliant telly career.

• Haha
  • Heart

Be our guest

I think at one point or another, in her fevered imagination almost everyone who “likes tits, babe” has bellowed that at poor smol pixie Jack.

It’s basically SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR LEGS CLOSED/WHITE TRASH SHOULDN’T BREED, but in lesbian.

The only person who’s ever thought Jack is butch is Jack herself. She’s as deludedly and unfathomably obsessed with it as she is her nonexistent “muscles”. Fucking muppet.
View attachment 2944983
View attachment 2944984
It's super icky for a bisexual woman to describe herself as a dyke

• Sick
  • Heart

YerDa

VIP Member
I’ve seen her in the wild amongst the gayers. I’m way more butch than her and I’m as camp as Butlins.
She pretended to be painfully shy and did that Princess Di thing with her eyes. She didn’t approach anyone. She waited for people to talk to her (what with being so gorgeous, we should all jump at the chance) but not many people ever did. Less butch swagger, more carpetbagger.

She’s a bit dull when all’s said and done.
If only she was so dull that she hadn’t: abused animals; deprived people of their voice by taking their space; spent donated money (given to her in good faith to help others) on tat, sideboards and her other dreadful habits; used the word “troll” as an excuse to bully those questioning her off social media; made people think they couldn’t cook by writing TERRIBLE unworkable recipes; advanced the Tory agenda that eating on an insufficient budget was easy; diminished other people’s experience of trauma, disability and pain; used her child as a weapon online … the list goes on.

I’m a bit dull, and I managed to achieve none of that.

• Heart
  • Angry

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
As head lesbian of the world I’m now picturing Big Lin living in a lair inside a dormant volcano Dr Evil style, holding meetings with powerful lesbians of all nations seated around a conference table on big, black leather swivel chairs.
Stroking a pussy?

I'll get my coat.

• Haha

PickledRadish

Genuine ponder: is there any other country as wet and impressionable as the UK when it comes to being taken in by these bare faced grifters? I think our propensity for it as a nation reached boiling point around the Captain Tom fiasco (and honestly even just when he was walking round that fucking garden) but people STILL fall for it. Like the salty allotment ffs. It makes me feel quite ashamed. Is it that we’re so collectively exhausted by 10 years of our public services collapsing that we’re susceptible to mad amounts of grifting to the point of being willing to send cashos to these chancers??

Genuinely think a podcast or documentary series on it would be incredible. It’s mind boggling.

• Heart
  • Sad

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I live in a deprived community. Access to shops selling cheap herbs and spices is one of the cool things about my area. Evidently Jack barely leaves Thorpe Bay.
Exhibit 344,000
IMG_9654.jpeg

IMG_9653.jpeg

What the hell parochial cosseted little world do you live in to get to twenty fucking five years old and think this will be such a huge revelation to…anyone other than yourself that you feel you must write it in THE NEWSPAPER? And 🙄at the 9-5ers picking up their Bolly. FFS.

The fact that she was living in a (wealthy) staid old fart retirement community while barely into her twenties speaks absolute volumes about her. As does her use of the word “expecting” re: getting in the family way in 2009 whilst out of wedlock.
IMG_9663.jpeg

With a CHESTERFIELD SOFA
IMG_9664.jpeg

and more Royal Doulton and Wedgwood than you can shake a shitty sideboard at.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
I still don't understand why she posted a picture from an industrial estate in Barnsley to her locked account.
It’s a bit like the time she live tweeted her bus journey. It’s so completely alien to her that normal people do these things daily, that she thinks it’s something special.

• Haha

Be our guest

I had a look at the wonderwiki (as I feel it should be known) to see where this fit in the timeline - it was the May after the September trip to NYC that she and Big Lin had.

She may have wiped her Instagram but we have the receipts of her gross white saviour bullshit. A spice bar in deprived communities selling herbs by the gram. You could write what she knows about herbs and apices on the back of a container big enough to hold exactly a gram of paprika.

View attachment 2945352
A fucking spice bar in deprived communities. A spice bar. She's off her rocker!

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Hopefully a poorly positioned eyepatch that covers neither the injury nor the head but does look “quirky”
Then please have “bae” catch you standing in a bay window with half your hair gelled flat to your head and the other half of your hair/your makeup looking like you were caught in a major explosion at the Rimmel factory.
IMG_9732.jpeg

*Bonus points for making a (very expensive) Viv shirt out of toilet paper and adorning your neck with a lace garter you bought off the market to go to an imaginary ‘Allo ‘Allo-themed Sunday night fancy dress party at your imaginary friends’ house for imaginary raucous giggles and imaginary orange squash drinking.

• Haha
  • Sick

JombleWomble

VIP Member
The wonderful @JombleWomble suggested it :)
Thank space you, this is such an honour. I'm now BUSY updating my CV to highlight my super important work in the development of internet polls. If you'd like to support the cause just pop a little something in the tip jar.

I asked my partner and he said "what kind of weird question is that?" and now appears to be moderately concerned about my mental state. I voted spoon because at least it's almost guaranteed to still be functional.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Kittypops

VIP Member
These spice bars are all well and good, but what are their opening hours?
If I get lucky on a Night Meat foray, where am I to turn for a penn'th o' paprika?

• Haha
Reactions: 60