Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
I also haven't watched Boulevaaaaard. I just don't think it's possible to loathe her any more than I already do...but .... maybe it IS!!!??
I would recommend watching it. I managed to get through it, but I still can't do the poetry one. Poo-levard is my benchmark of 100% knob. If ever I put my foot in it socially or at work, I think about this video and it recalibrates my cringeometer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SendReceive

VIP Member
NOT NOW squig. Guest isn’t hustling, she’s BUSY doing IMPORTANT WORK delivering the message that there are vans parked on an industrial estate in Barnsley.

IMG_9482.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I know we’ve mostly tiptoed round the issue but I’m gonna come right out and say it; Big Lin is bloody ugly, isn’t she?
Imagine shagging her for a free holiday and some press coverage. Oof.
i read this earlier this morning and refrained from commenting. there is plenty about Linda to be critical of. her physical appearance, IMO, is not one of those things.
attractiveness is completely subjective.

ETA: i'm pleased to have caught up and see others' share the same view.

• Heart

Saltfish84

I for one hope she keeps limping on, at least long enough that I can either
A) create a thread or
B) get a thread title.

I need to put some serious graft in. 🤪 That’s GRAFT, guesty - you wouldn’t know it.

• Haha
  • Heart

YerDa

VIP Member
What was it she donated in the end, about £1200? It seemed implausibly low to be the full amount raised, even to a few squigs who'd been insisting there was no scamming going on in the bungamansion. Even ignoring her own GLASTONBURY follower count a lot of people would shove a few quid to anyone who said they were going after 30p Lee, he's a very unpopular man.
Every time someone on here says she didn’t earn much from the Sue Lee payday I wonder if they’re on the same social media apps I am. He’s truly reviled and people are falling over themselves to find ways to take him down.

Reactions: 52

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
I never realised that kitchens can go through an "Emo" phase.

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
There's not much call for it really. I once popped in to my local Asian greengrocer for 3 chilli peppers (rather than the 1/2 pound they were used to people buying).. Till guy looked, shrugged at the impossibility of weighing my purchase, and said "5p"
I was about to post something similar 😂. Longsight market, spent 5p on a couple of chillis.

That's a "deprived" area and there's a million and one places to buy cheap spices and produce. She's so parochial and she talks such shit while knowing so little.

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
If you've been in the bungadump or eaten her slops and are still attracted to her, it's confusing
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you.
IMG_9878.jpeg
IMG_9879.jpeg
IMG_9880.jpeg
IMG_9881.jpeg
---
All

Stupid basic bh. She hasn't got the intelligence to utilise Big Words. Or a cooking career. Or anything really. 4 gcses from a grammar school. Tsk tsk...
Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
IMG_9882.jpeg
That effing rose 🥀🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

HansThatDoDishes

Chatty Member
I love how Blackfishing poverty (and possibly also disability and trans) cosplaying grifting blm video monetising bisexuality denying self absorbed newspaper letter writing nimby who tells povs they can live well on pennies Jack Monroe thinks she is 'woke'.

(She can't even be woke when she's on the Guardian magazine cover ho ho).

• Haha
  • Heart

Florid Language

This squig on Twitter says it so well.
"The Depher expose has sent shockwaves through the grift community. Cos they all have to say something right? And their priority seems to be warning people about those who are exposing the grifts, rather than the perpetrators. Very telling."
She's not wrong.
True to form, guest's reaction to the Depher expose was eBil TRollZ with a side dish of suicide baiting.

• Heart

StewPots

VIP Member
Now on a deep dive of the Depher threads thanks to this week’s explosion of anger over grifters so apologies to any Fraus and Herrs that get notifications on posts they wrote months ago. I knew he was suss, and he’s mentioned on grifter threads but had no idea how shady he actually was/is!

Jack must be worried AF about the hammer falling on her now I reckon. All this bravado posting she’s doing, swaggering around acting like she doesn’t give a toss, is all, as always, a load of old toot toot. Behind the scenes I bet she’s shaking like a shitting dog that she’s next in the list.

Even if she isn’t - GOOD. She deserves sleepless nights (and not because of ❄❄❄) after what she’s done for a fucking DECADE. Prick.

• Heart

pumbilical cord

Chatty Member
Then please have “bae” catch you standing in a bay window with half your hair gelled flat to your head and the other half of your hair/your makeup looking like you were caught in a major explosion at the Rimmel factory.
View attachment 2948947
*Bonus points for making a (very expensive) Viv shirt out of toilet paper and adorning your neck with a lace garter you bought off the market to go to an imaginary ‘Allo ‘Allo-themed Sunday night fancy dress party at your imaginary friends’ house for imaginary raucous giggles and imaginary orange squash drinking.
She's a twat, isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 51