Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Big L is just your average middle aged person. Liks guest there is nothing remarkable about her. In fact she looks like a cookie cutter version of a middle aged person, with an ' interesting' view of fashion and a pick me personna.

Reactions: 10

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I imagine shagging big L would result in you having to write a 10 page essay on how great she is in the sack. I get the same energy from guest tbf. They have big egos that have to be satied in order for them to function. It may be sup par roll around the sheets, but they expect the hero worship of a greek god
#thread title sub par
short, succinct and bang on point

Reactions: 10

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

Linda grew up poor, then the family came into money with the museum.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

Im hoping to receive a Linda Riley award for the most posts about Linda Riley.
Was there a Sherlock Hlmes museum involved, too?

I'd been going to post about the family rift, but couldn't remember details and when I checked could only find stuff about a Sherlock Holmes Museum. I didn't know if I had confused two similar feuding museum-owning families (unlikely but not impossible)

Reactions: 7

griftalo

VIP Member
People absolutely have called her out on her amount of gum before in pics where they don’t look swollen, merely prominent.
The prominence *is* gum disease though. Normal gum is not-shiny, pink but not red and flush to teeth. Normal gums don’t protrude massively beyond the teeth. That’s disease. Having a high amount of gum visible under your top lip is just how you look. It’s a big difference.

Reactions: 6

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

Linda grew up poor, then the family came into money with the museum.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

Im hoping to receive a Linda Riley award for the most posts about Linda Riley.
I didn’t realise she grew up poor. I assumed there was a lot of generational wealth like guest

Reactions: 6

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I know we’ve mostly tiptoed round the issue but I’m gonna come right out and say it; Big Lin is bloody ugly, isn’t she?
Imagine shagging her for a free holiday and some press coverage. Oof.
Yes.

Yes. She is.

BLOODY ugly.

And bearing in mind that the bits we can see are likely to be the best least worst bits, it just doesn't bear thinking about.

Now - you will have to excuse me. I need to be very, very sick, and then scrub my brain with neat Domestos to remove . . . everything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The prominence *is* gum disease though. Normal gum is not-shiny, pink but not red and flush to teeth. Normal gums don’t protrude massively beyond the teeth. That’s disease. Having a high amount of gum visible under your top lip is just how you look. It’s a big difference.
I meant what you are defining as visible by prominent. They didn’t look red or swollen or diseased, they were just there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4