Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
The latest Private Eye has an item on Big Lin.

"A busy week for Linda Riley, publisher of DIVA magazine, Labour advisor on LGBTQIA issues, serial creator and dissolver of businesses, and one of the key figures behind the Jack the Ripper museum, which was pitched to planners as a "dedicated resource to women's history" but turned out to consist mostly of dioramas of them being sexually mutilated and murdered.

On 26 April the DIVA Awards, one of several lucrative prize ceremonies overseen by Riley's labyrinth of companies, culminated with the Outstanding Contribution to the LGBTQIA Community gong, which the mag billed as the "induction of one special person into the DIVA Hall of Fame". It went to...Linda Riley!

This came just two days after the inaugural DIVA film festival, which kicked off with a brand new documentary, The Life of Riley, devoted to, er, Linda Riley. The film got a glowing write-up on the DIVA website, which noted that "one of the marking features of The Life of Riley is its candid look at the life of Linda Riley ", reported that the director had to battle to edit it down from a "first cut over five hours long ", and upped the title race yet further by noting that "audiences waited in anticipation to learn more about the trailblazer who has often been described as the 'Head Lesbian of the World' ".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

MancBee

VIP Member
Admittedly I live a very straight life but I had no idea there was someone in charge of the homosexuals. Every day’s a school day.
Big Lin is only in charge of the lady homosexuals.

Us male homosexuals an an unruly bunch...a bit like Jack’s labia.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 99

ClarenceBeakes

What a fall from grace for guest.

A year ago, she had jobbie from LBC hanging on her every cretinous utterance.

She was casually acquainted well enough with the prime minister and Hugh Grant to refer to them as 'Rishi mate' and 'H', respectively.

She was going to save the world with the VBI.

She was even in the TV chefs whatsapp group!

Earning a passive and tidy wedge off the Patreon.

The guardian interview was the beginning of the end. She was so full of herself having her picture in the paper she didn't even clock that they'd done a subtle but brutal hatchet job on her.

And now even Katie Hopkins looks like a moral giant in comparison.

You'd need a heart of stone not to piss yourself laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Admittedly I live a very straight life but I had no idea there was someone in charge of the homosexuals. Every day’s a school day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Thread title by @Witchfinder Sargeant, nominated by @Hollaaa. You win tickets to the premiere of the BBC's upcoming guest exposé.

Recap: The BBC released a documentary about the many scams and lies of Depher. Guest's name trended on Twitter with many many people saying she should be next, and pointing out the similarities between her and Depher. Guest popped in to say that she was doing VERY IMPORTANT WORK ACTUALLY to eradicate poverty and didn't mind her name being a byword for theft and grift if it meant her message would spread further. What message, we're not sure, as she was tweeting from a locked account. She shared a photo of a Fareshare centre in Barnsley, but did not explicitly say that she was actually there, so that she can't be accused of Novak Nailing it. She also kindly let us know that she is NOT A MILLIONAIRE or she would have bought a house for her and her small/statuesque boy who'll be off to uni in a few years.

She has no appearances coming up, no bylines anywhere, will not be on our TELLYBOX any time soon, it looks like it's finally Monroever!

आपका (जगह) बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद! Wiki up on the pink button.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
And, as pointed out by the Frauen who have the receipts, you did indeed keep your readers waiting for a VERY long time and eventually delivered a poor quality black and white piece of crap while traaazering the remaining money and not fulfilling the rewards. You fraudulent piece of shit.
AND when the far better quality version of the book she’d “self published” was finally published by Bluebird in August 2018, she IMMEDIATELY launched a SEPARATE grift where if you paid your money into her personal PayPal account, she’d “buy” copies of her own book (that she’d already been paid by both her Kickstarter backers AND her publisher to write) to send to “people in need, food banks and good causes”.
IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9527.jpeg

She repeated this grift several times in the following weeks, including tying it to a post about Katie Hopkins. All these posts are long, long deleted and she provided no evidence whatsoever that these books were ever “bought” with the money grifted into her PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT, or of them being sent anywhere.
EIGHTY THREE PAGES (allegedly) of food bank addresses she was (allegedly) sending her book to in the less than THREE DAYS since she launched this grift on 3rd September.
IMG_9530.jpeg
IMG_9529.jpeg
Here she is repeating the grift and tying it to a completely unrelated post about Katie Hopkins. She’s “matching” the donations, by the way.
IMG_9531.jpeg
IMG_9532.jpeg
Here’s the link to her deleted tweets from that time. These screenshots are the posts on 15th, 6th and 3rd September.
Less than two months later, she launched a SEPARATE grift where if you sent money TO HER, she would send her NEXT book (that wasn’t even due to be published for another six months) to food banks. There was never any proof provided of the amount of money and books she “donated” there, either.
IMG_9534.jpeg
IMG_9533.jpeg
Here’s the link to THAT grift!

Jack Monroe is a charlatan, a liar, a scammer and a THIEF.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Someone was already deranged enough to make the headrush spaghetti: me. Yes that is a big chunk of white chocolate in the bottom right. No it did not add anything pleasant to the dish. It was exactly as minging as you'd think. Here's my original post.

slop.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Calling Lin out for her extremely questionable business practices is one thing, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with calling out the looks she was born with and can't help. At least she seems to be comfortable in her own skin and doesn't pretend she's someone she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
guest has hidden her patreon posts for some time now but read back a but and @heretoreaditall2019 used to be able to see her monthly income...good times.
Thank you for the @, as a big disclaimer I/we/graphtreon/the internet only ever had visibility on the number of subscribers as she’d hidden revenue. I heavily caveated the estimated revenue side of the tracker with the fact it was an estimate & we were taking off ~12% platform fees as per their documentation a few years back.

As part of that revenue estimate we shared a range from the lowest to something like £20 per sub, which was unlikely (there was work done + shared on what her subscriber composition would have had to look like for such a high avg and it was just so unlikely). We referenced Olia Hercules’ per subscriber avg of ~£12 (upon @Lucky Escape ’s fab suggestion) as the most probable. However when the data breach happened it turned out this assumption was significantly overstating her revenue & that it was in line with our lowest assumption at the £3 per sub mark. I don’t want beef about this and not condoning anything in mentioning it, it just feels important to flag that the assumption I historically felt most comfortable running commentary with has since been proven inaccurate so if anyone goes back to read thru them (search my username + “Patreon update”) please bear that in mind 🙏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 80

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
An unknown woman posted a video of her crying over someone allegedly pouring salt on her allotment and netted £250k in a matter of weeks.

Jimmy Anderson has made more than a million.

We know that bleeding heart liberals give vast sums of cash to people with no particular proof they’re doing any good at all.

And the SueLee money was to bring down one of the most reviled men in the U.K.

She will have made a lot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
I’ve seen her in the wild amongst the gayers. I’m way more butch than her and I’m as camp as Butlins.
She pretended to be painfully shy and did that Princess Di thing with her eyes. She didn’t approach anyone. She waited for people to talk to her (what with being so gorgeous, we should all jump at the chance) but not many people ever did. Less butch swagger, more carpetbagger.

She’s a bit dull when all’s said and done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Woohoo, my first Jack Monroe thread title!

And of course she didn't tag FareShare into the post, because she's not working for them. Even though her account is locked and so FareShare wouldn't see the original post unless they're following her, they'd be tagged into enough replies from unlocked accounts that they'd figure out something was going on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73