Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I demand more coffee flavoured sweets, not less. Or chocolate but either way, I'd be bereft by that more than another guest weaseling episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Rish mate is about to be ousted and not a single word from our political freedom fighter. He refused to fund her during lockdown.. she was boiling soap ffs! Wont someone please think of the guests of the world. They have needs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When you’ve QUITE finished tenderbabes, she FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED she didn’t have one of the essential criteria when she applied at age 24 to be Macebearer to the Mayoralty.

Unfortunately they didn’t want her, but that is only because they HATE SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT.

View attachment 2951688View attachment 2951689

full post from @Mel Donte
What? She wanted to take the bleeping mace on a bus?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok does everyone have their life size cut out of Jude Law, vat of smash and moleskin notebook at the ready? This is our time fraus
I know people and can organise a cement mixing lorry of Smash that could give us a supply sufficient to last the 6 weeks campaign. We could splat ALL of Soho House

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know people and can organise a cement mixing lorry of Smash that could give us a supply sufficient to last the 6 weeks campaign. We could splat ALL of Soho House
This is the kind of positive thinking I’m here for

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Malingering, swinging the lead, idle, self absorbed madam.
I'm surprised she doesn't carry smelling salts for when the exhaustion brings on a fit of the vapours.
Sling some cash her way and she's grabbing the Offical South End Mace and taking round abouts in one leap.
Utter wagon.
She's really got to me of late with all this disability carry on. She can have no idea what it's really like to have choice taken away. To genuinely have to like it or lump it. Not just duck about with your hand in a funny position then decide you can actually weight lift elderly monarchs.
I'm new to her activities and some are for darker than this but it's the part that gives me the hole so bad with her. When I feel a bit of pity for her and her cringe levels, I just remind myself of that pic of her hand and I continue mixing those tubs of Economy Smash in a big bucket and whistle a happy tune. Cos I'm still correct, she's a dick. I can feel sorry for her bit it doesn't ever change he what she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2951940View attachment 2951941View attachment 2951942View attachment 2951943

GOODNIGHT!
IMG_9809.jpeg
IMG_9810.gif

(x 344 for the next five hours)
Marm I really hope you haven’t been looking for that all this time. You must be EXHAUSTED.

EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED.
IMG_9813.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Apologies re drinking games if that did indeed cause upset or offence. Please feel free to make it a crisp eating game or something? cheap crisps, of course.

View attachment 2951814

If she then claims that he was trying to get off with her that night does that mean she was the most beautiful of them all? I would have more respect for her if she'd gone full daily star with the alliteration and made it braying with a bevy of beautiful busty babes
That was comedy gold. Jack claimed she spoiled her ballot paper then scampered off to her favourist place ever, The Groucho club, because. No doubt, probably expecting a rapturous welcome from all the blue tickers, and fondly imagining a tangle of limbs and raucous laughter.

However, an article in the Spectator,(?)finds her sitting ignored in a corner mumbling about Redcar (so that bit was true)

I think it was shortly after this ignominious outing, Jack started going on about the posh meanies who took the piss out of her at dinner parties because working class. Up until the I think she thought they liked and admired her not just tolerated her because of Leggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The Spectator Grassed On her during her peak political activist moment deep in the arms of the twatterati?
Wow.
Just perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jaaaaa-aaaaack! Question! 🙋

Is having exhausted mania on the inside
IMG_9815.jpeg

Better, worse or the same as perpetual catatonic reprise-ing?
IMG_9814.jpeg

And do either of them have anything to do with Shakin’ Stevens here?
IMG_9816.jpeg
ss @Marmalade Atkins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.