Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just amusing myself thinking about guest rocking up to the WI with her slow cooker greengage jam.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I loved the day a year or two ago where she tied herself in knots and managed to piss off Tory twitter, Jewish twitter and momentum twitter all in one go. Think she then probably deployed coops and flounced off.
I think that may be the chaos I was thinking of!

Reactions: 18
THAT MAN now on this morning doing a phone in for any food issues. He’s actually coming across well - nice, humble and knowledgeable.

Can you IMAGINE guest honking her way through a phone in like this.

A lady has just phoned in as her 7 year old is fussy and not eating much variety.

guest: “when my SB was 7 I had the fridge unplugged and he wanted more bread and jam and couldn’t have it. Check your privilege”

ETA he’s now giving tips on celebrating the uniqueness of the different herbs…

I thought they were all interchangeable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 51
On a side note, I’ve never understood the purpose of bullet proof vests. If I’m that determined, I’ll just shoot that mofo in the head. I wonder if there’s a market for bullet proof balaclavas?

(Not you Jack. No one wants any harm wished on you. Just musing.)
It's harder to hit someone if you shoot for the head, because it's a smaller and usually moving target. Torso shots are easier and just as catastrophic.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
On a side note, I’ve never understood the purpose of bullet proof vests. If I’m that determined, I’ll just shoot that mofo in the head. I wonder if there’s a market for bullet proof balaclavas?

(Not you Jack. No one wants any harm wished on you. Just musing.)
Yes! They were successfully trialled some 140 yrs ago by a Mr Kelly from Down Under.
IMG_5283.jpeg

How successful? Well, it took shotgun pellets to the legs to capture him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lads, I may have triangled her new job.
I've just discovered a cafe in London totally dedicated to Princess Diana. As Lady Di/Die's biggest fan I'm sure it was a no brainer for Jack to start working there. Granted it's a big commute but totally worth it.

Seriously though, Google it, it is AMAZING and I'm still laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It's harder to hit someone if you shoot for the head, because it's a smaller and usually moving target. Torso shots are easier and just as catastrophic.
Yeah, I know, but I’m a really good shot!

In other news, this is something else I don’t get.
IMG_1691.jpeg

Being active on Twitter and on the TV and campaigning and loud and busy and fighting the trolls are exhausting.

Being inactive and gentle and quiet and low profile and getting no attention are exhausting.

Jack, if you are reading - as we suspect - you might want to get yourself down the doctor’s, love. It sounds like you could have ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2952480
Being active on Twitter and on the TV and campaigning and loud and busy and fighting the trolls are exhausting.

Being inactive and gentle and quiet and low profile and getting no attention are exhausting.

Jack, if you are reading - as we suspect - you might want to get yourself down the doctor’s, love. It sounds like you could have ME.
Don’t give her ideas for new maladies!

• Haha

View attachment 2952480

Don't start giving her ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tuppence means vajayjay here! I never want her to give us as much as a peek of her “chubby lil thighs 🤢” thanks
Tuppence means vajayjay here!

That's inflation for you.

Used to be ha'penny in my day.

There was even a song about it ("Keep your hand on your ha'penny, Cover it well with your palm. Keep your hand on your ha'penny, and Molly will come to no harm"). They don't write them like that any more.

<nostalgic>

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think that may be the chaos I was thinking of!
Yeah, I wish I could remember when it was as it was hilarious. She almost managed to unite the entire political divide into one agreed stance…. That she didn’t have a clue what she was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just amusing myself thinking about guest rocking up to the WI with her slow cooker greengage jam.
Completed it, mate. When she was 24.

IMG_9827.jpeg

Fortunately for them, they didn’t have to kick her out for sullying their table sales with ghastly jam “recipes” and Bread and Jam crafts, for this was a year into THE TERRIBLE POVERTY. Within 6 weeks of writing this poor WI Jack was thrust into prostitution and stealing food to survive, so had no more time for table sale frippery, and instead bestowed her hideous jams and cross stitch on her “johns” at the imaginary brothel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I have M.E and on behalf of the other medically EXHAUSTED people, we don’t want her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah yes, the classic Monroe flip flop.

Can't remember the specific Twitter thread (possibly a Corbyn-related one?) but she kept flip-flopping and managed to upset people of the Jewish faith, people not of the Jewish faith, Labour supporters and also non-Labour supporters. Though her ignorance and general stupidity was also a factor.

The absolute tool.
QMLAN
There were a few 😠 reactions to the post.

I'm sorry for upsetting or offending anyone, xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jack saying "it's nice to be called young" in 2012, when she was 24, is also deeply funny to me. Leaning into the crumbly, achey, wizened energy that early in life is such loser behaviour. Also doing it whilst chucking in an ageist comment about the WI more broadly :rolleyes: "well of course compared to these coffin dodgers, I suppose I am just a wee sprite!"

Just want to add: I know there are lots of very young people afflicted by debilitating and limiting conditions that do make them feel achey. Jack isn't one of them. No offence intended to any fraus who have suffered from chronic and painful conditions from a young age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
IMG_9348.gif

Contrary to what she said the Guardian and in the Diva 👊vid, Jack only LIED that she tried to seduce Leggy with sex pasta!
IMG_9829.jpeg

It wasn’t carbonaaaaraa, but a BIG BUTCH DINNER that most definitely put the Oh Mon Dieu, Non! in
IMG_9830.jpeg
IMG_9831.jpeg
Unfathomably, the Butch Bolognon looks even worse in black and white
IMG_9834.jpeg
NON

This was right as they were getting together/immediately engaged/guest was moving in, so Leggy could have been awarded sex pasta, because guest was on a full on loveboming lobster tail and Madeira-filled cosplay complete lie about being a bon vivant gourmand and proper chef just like Legster.
IMG_9839.jpeg

In a nanosecond’s fit of wisdom amongst all the foolishness that saw her get engaged to and move Jack into her house within days of meeting her, fortunately for Allegra, she had the good sense to pretend she didn’t like white chocolate
IMG_9840.jpeg
which saved her from this cream, old botulism mushroom and Milky Bar monstrosity.
IMG_9838.jpeg
IMG_9835.jpeg
IMG_9836.jpeg
IMG_9837.jpeg
no, we most certainly do not want to hear about your radiator peel, gravy granule and Caramac trifles, THANKYOU.
Should you want to recreate any of these dishes for your own Tory former lovers, they can (unbelievably!) be found in her second cookbook. Only know this cos after finding that in her old archives, I searched for Bolognon to see if we knew about it and it appears once only across all 575+ guest-related threads, in the Slopalong recipe listings here
🤮
IMG_9841.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.