Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she spends a lot of her time these days looking for opportunities to relaunch herself back on social media. There’ll be political, sporting, food (mind maybe not) clap backs all being meticulously lined up. Depher has totally screwed her in the run up to July 5. Counting days till she feels confident to give us her tuppence.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I think she spends a lot of her time these days looking for opportunities to relaunch herself back on social media. There’ll be political, sporting, food (mind maybe not) clap backs all being meticulously lined up. Depher has totally screwed her in the run up to July 5. Counting days till she feels confident to give us her tuppence.
Tuppence means vajayjay here! I never want her to give us as much as a peek of her “chubby lil thighs 🤢” thanks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I’m fairly sure that’s the plan. Just in time to enrol the kids for the new school year!
Classic Tory. duck up the country then bugger off so someone else can clean up the mess you made.
I am so bleeping fed up with them. July the 4th can't come soon enough 🤬

Reactions: 24
Apologies re drinking games if that did indeed cause upset or offence. Please feel free to make it a crisp eating game or something? cheap crisps, of course.

Screenshot_20240522-215006.png

If she then claims that he was trying to get off with her that night does that mean she was the most beautiful of them all? I would have more respect for her if she'd gone full daily star with the alliteration and made it braying with a bevy of beautiful busty babes

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm going to make a vat of Smash. When you guys take a shot (or clear put and offie) I'll throw balls of congealed Smash at a cut out of Guest.
Big bowl of Revels here.
Drink = Malteser
Down it = naked Minstrel
Neck the bottle = handful of mystery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She can’t even quite remember/keep her story straight about how she spoiled it. In 2017 she coyly wrote “not my circus not my bleeping monkeys”
View attachment 2951441but the following year (and less than a month after she’d not at all coincidentally published a book on cooking from tins and was telling everyone they should be…stockpiling tins for Brexit) she ALMOST SCORED IT IN HALF

View attachment 2951436

“I sat snapping biros”
View attachment 2951440

I’m vomiting from the second hand cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Big bowl of Revels here.
Drink = Malteser
Down it = naked Minstrel
Neck the bottle = handful of mystery
A Handful of Mystery?
Who's going to check you haven't gobbed the coffee one into your hand and stuffed it down the side of the couch?
I wasn't born yesterday you know. The Things people will do to avoid a Coffee Revel.
Or a number crunching chaos goblin outside a polling station.
Same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I like coffee revels

It goes

Orange
Naked minstrel
Coffee
Malteser
Raisin

those horrible hard toffee nightmares

On topic, guest is a toffee revel in the sharing bag of life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What does not my circus not my monkeys even mean in this context?

1. Yes Jack this is our circus and monkeys - that’s why we have a vote.

2. What are you suggesting? It’s not your circus and not your monkeys so put the decision back into the hands of the circus and the monkeys?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What does not my circus not my monkeys even mean in this context?

1. Yes Jack this is our circus and monkeys - that’s why we have a vote.

2. What are you suggesting? It’s not your circus and not your monkeys so put the decision back into the hands of the circus and the monkeys?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Narrator : nobody could, in fact, make any of it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.