Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2951940View attachment 2951941View attachment 2951942View attachment 2951943

I thought she worked tirelessly to end poverty? These screenshots suggest I was lied to!
---
This should be reposted annually.

View attachment 2951998
She reminds me of someone here and I can’t think who (not Jack Monroe, that’s for sure) could be Justine Frishman or anyone from the 90s with that hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was comedy gold. Jack claimed she spoiled her ballot paper then scampered off to her favourist place ever, The Groucho club, because. No doubt, probably expecting a rapturous welcome from all the blue tickers, and fondly imagining a tangle of limbs and raucous laughter.

However, an article in the Spectator,(?)finds her sitting ignored in a corner mumbling about Redcar (so that bit was true)

I think it was shortly after this ignominious outing, Jack started going on about the posh meanies who took the piss out of her at dinner parties because working class. Up until the I think she thought they liked and admired her not just tolerated her because of Leggy.
That is literally exactly what happened. Mere days later.
IMG_9817.jpeg
IMG_9823.jpeg
IMG_9818.jpeg

Here’s the article CONFIRMING she was there acting like a twit, claiming she was pro-remain, (and being completely ignored by everyone including Jude Law).
IMG_9824.jpeg
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...-the-groucho-as-history-unfolds-a3280111.html

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
What? She wanted to take the bleeping mace on a bus?
[important Southend civic event]

LOCAL DIGNITARY: All rise for His Honour the Lord Mayor.

MAYOR: [whispering] psst! Don't announce me just yet! My bloody mace bearer isn't here!

LOCAL DIGNITARY: [whispering] Where the hell is she? Didn't you tell her what time to show up?

MAYOR: [whispering] I did, but the bus never arrives on time, or she misses the one she's supposed to be on. Always some excuse.

LOCAL DIGNITARY: Ahem. Ladies and gentlemen, apologies for the delay, but we will be starting our ceremony as soon as possible. Please be patient.

[approx 15 minutes later, doors fly open and guest dashes in, carrying the mace in a plastic Aldi shopping bag.]

GUEST [loudly]: Oh me, oh my, so sorry, everyone, but saving the environment means sometimes you have to wait for a bus even when it's cancelled. Lazy bus drivers, I bet they say the bus is broken just so they can have a sandwich and a piss. I'll have to bring that to the attention of Council, eh? Anyway, wazzup, Mayor mate, you ready to rock? Come on, let's do this!!

MAYOR: 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I was reading mace as the spray and thought it sounded about right for her. Yes, I'm off to have some caffeine 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not only that, finding out that you’re stuck with Sk8r Boi Jack (who’s invented a hashtag for the entire trip) while she adorably scampers around trying to make her no doubt completely oblivious ex jealous
View attachment 2947441View attachment 2947460View attachment 2947462

And getting absolutely bleeping shocking tattoosView attachment 2947464

And getting GRAVELY ILL with the lavish squittles then “cooking” you tit like this
View attachment 2947466
Behind as always but… peach and OLIVE OIL?? What in the mashed up hellfire is going on here??

Yeah, cos when I think of crumble, I always connect it to Mediterranean (arse) lubrication.

duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urrrgh duck the duck OFFFFF with this tit Jack, ya walloper…
Yesterday, I had a section on critical thinking (ha! Something talked about a lot here and in general on grifter threads) but it was actually really hard for me to get the terms used - epistemological anyone?

Anyway, I was in pain with my chest and legs so had had a lower dose of my meds to try and keep my mind clear… long story short, I had to ask AI to help simplify things for me over and over until I could write it in a way I understand. The whole thing took me 8 hours and then the self doubt crept in as to whether I’m “good enough” to complete a psychology degree… I honestly felt like crying both in pain and in terms of the aforementioned self doubt. THAT was exhausting.

To end on a happier note, I now understand the theories and terms behind critical thinking, it’s written in my notes in an easy way so I have them for reference when they pop up in modules and my pain abated when I could take my usual meds dose so that I floated off to sleep. All this whilst managing housework, genuine school runs and dinner that actually tasted nice. Jack hasn’t got a bleeping clue what physical/mental exhaustion means. She can get in the bleeping bin 🤬

Also, thank duck for Tattle and the Depher threads - during my (many) breaks in study as they kept me slightly sane and gave a bit of relief from what I was trying to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2952027View attachment 2952029View attachment 2952030

Here’s the article CONFIRMING she was there acting like a twit, claiming she was pro-remain, (and being completely ignored by everyone including Jude Law). https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...-the-groucho-as-history-unfolds-a3280111.html
Yeah, Jack, there’s lots of England flags up, because the Euros had only ended a couple of weeks earlier, and some people can be a little tardy in taking them down. But you’re such a football fan, you already knew that.

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Here’s the article CONFIRMING she was there acting like a twit, claiming she was pro-remain, (and being completely ignored by everyone including Jude Law). View attachment 2952033 https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...-the-groucho-as-history-unfolds-a3280111.html
I have never seen these before and I am honestly in bits laughing. If anything even approaching this level of cringe was ever written about me I'd leave the country. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And she thought she was a writer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here’s the article CONFIRMING she was there acting like a twit, claiming she was pro-remain, (and being completely ignored by everyone including Jude Law). View attachment 2952033 https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...-the-groucho-as-history-unfolds-a3280111.html
Put together it is all so obvious.

Jack went to the Groucho club and was blanked by celeb and media 'friends, and is now taking her sad and pointless little revenge on people who don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nah, the WI would eat her alive and spit out the pips. Those ladies really know how to cook and have no time for tinned pear chocolate brick cakes.
Thank you haha. I am a WI member
---
Yeah, Jack, there’s lots of England flags up, because the Euros had only ended a couple of weeks earlier, and some people can be a little tardy in taking them down. But you’re such a football fan, you already knew that.

twit.
Did she also do a blog post in the early days about flying her St. George’s flag with pride.,I’m sure Marms has a copy somewhere

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have never seen these before and I am honestly in bits laughing. If anything even approaching this level of cringe was ever written about me I'd leave the country. Jesus wept.
I've had to go and read that full Carole Cadwalladr piece and this has actually ended me. A stab vest for Glastonbury. For a poverty blogger. Send help

1716456426265.png

Apologies to ninnies more au fait with Monroeverse lore. I'm sure this has been discussed plenty of times but it's new to me 🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Urrrgh duck the duck OFFFFF with this tit Jack, ya walloper…
Yesterday, I had a section on critical thinking (ha! Something talked about a lot here and in general on grifter threads) but it was actually really hard for me to get the terms used - epistemological anyone?

Anyway, I was in pain with my chest and legs so had had a lower dose of my meds to try and keep my mind clear… long story short, I had to ask AI to help simplify things for me over and over until I could write it in a way I understand. The whole thing took me 8 hours and then the self doubt crept in as to whether I’m “good enough” to complete a psychology degree… I honestly felt like crying both in pain and in terms of the aforementioned self doubt. THAT was exhausting.

To end on a happier note, I now understand the theories and terms behind critical thinking, it’s written in my notes in an easy way so I have them for reference when they pop up in modules and my pain abated when I could take my usual meds dose so that I floated off to sleep. All this whilst managing housework, genuine school runs and dinner that actually tasted nice. Jack hasn’t got a bleeping clue what physical/mental exhaustion means. She can get in the bleeping bin 🤬

Also, thank duck for Tattle and the Depher threads - during my (many) breaks in study as they kept me slightly sane and gave a bit of relief from what I was trying to do.
I know you don't need me to tell you this, but you absolutely 100% definitely are good enough to complete a degree in psychology. Honestly the fact that you wrote this post alone demonstrates that you have all the skills required in terms of writing and analytical thinking etc . I hope it all continues to go well ❤

A red coronation quiche to unite the Marxist-Monarchist factions.
this is actually such a good idea for guest. politics themed recipes. Green party cucumber and mint summer cold soup. Tory party blueberry tart. Labour party the same as the Tory one but with some red jam on top to try to look different. Lib dem custard tarts in the classic diamond shape. Etc etc. a nice project to keep her busy
---
I've had to go and read that full Carole Cadwalladr piece and this has actually ended me. A stab vest for Glastonbury. For a poverty blogger. Send help

View attachment 2952363

Apologies to ninnies more au fait with Monroeverse lore. I'm sure this has been discussed plenty of times but it's new to me 🦉🍾
Oh my god. I've heard of the stab vest but I hadn't realised just how eye wateringly cringe it was. She bought one! The cops didn't give her one because there was a serious threat but she had to be there because she was MLK or whoever she thought she was that week. She ordered one online!

I've had a very quick look at prices and I'm betting she spent over £100 quid on it too. Probably more like 200+ if she got one she thought was "sexy as hell" 🤢🤢🤢🤢
(Although her idea of sexy being that grey sports bra, maybe not)

Anyway I wonder where it is now. Maybe she donated it to the trussell trust. Maybe she still wears it every day.

Screenshot_20240523-104503.png
Screenshot_20240523-104631.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I know you don't need me to tell you this, but you absolutely 100% definitely are good enough to complete a degree in psychology. Honestly the fact that you wrote this post alone demonstrates that you have all the skills required in terms of writing and analytical thinking etc . I hope it all continues to go well ❤

this is actually such a good idea for guest. politics themed recipes. Green party cucumber and mint summer cold soup. Tory party blueberry tart. Labour party the same as the Tory one but with some red jam on top to try to look different. Lib dem custard tarts in the classic diamond shape. Etc etc. a nice project to keep her busy
---

Oh my god. I've heard of the stab vest but I hadn't realised just how eye wateringly cringe it was. She bought one! The cops didn't give her one because there was a serious threat but she had to be there because she was MLK or whoever she thought she was that week. She ordered one online!

I've had a very quick look at prices and I'm betting she spent over £100 quid on it too. Probably more like 200+ if she got one she thought was "sexy as hell" 🤢🤢🤢🤢
(Although her idea of sexy being that grey sports bra, maybe not)

Anyway I wonder where it is now. Maybe she donated it to the trussell trust. Maybe she still wears it every day.

View attachment 2952398View attachment 2952399
All that money wasted when she could have just borrowed Stormzy is 72 years old's after he got off stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
On a side note, I’ve never understood the purpose of bullet proof vests. If I’m that determined, I’ll just shoot that mofo in the head. I wonder if there’s a market for bullet proof balaclavas?

(Not you Jack. No one wants any harm wished on you. Just musing.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I live in an area that's well known for its knife and occasional gun crime and never once thought of getting a stab or bulletproof vest. To have one for Glastonbury? GTFO 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On a side note, I’ve never understood the purpose of bullet proof vests. If I’m that determined, I’ll just shoot that mofo in the head. I wonder if there’s a market for bullet proof balaclavas?

(Not you Jack. No one wants any harm wished on you. Just musing.)

Because you always aim for the centre of mass when you shoot at somebody. That's the most reliable way to stop them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
One of her classics “pissing off both sides of the argument“ moves.
Ah yes, the classic Monroe flip flop.

Can't remember the specific Twitter thread (possibly a Corbyn-related one?) but she kept flip-flopping and managed to upset people of the Jewish faith, people not of the Jewish faith, Labour supporters and also non-Labour supporters. Though her ignorance and general stupidity was also a factor.

The absolute tool.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.