Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who think “what difference will my vote make” should be given (moleskine) paper cuts and kept on strict rations of salt and vinegar crisps during their recuperation.
Add to that people who say they spoiled their vote in a referendum.
The Lib Dems took Winchester by two votes in 1997, don't ever say your vote doesn't count.

1716404417579.png

The election was then declared void because of shenanigans and the Lib Dem was elected at the by-election with a rather more substantial majority of 21,500, but don't ever say your vote doesn't count.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know I said this fairly recently, but I’m of the opinion the spoiled paper story was simply because she wasn’t sure how all the cool kids were voting, so she went for the third option of “I didn’t care about the stupid referendum anyway” so she couldn’t be accused of voting the wrong way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I know I said this fairly recently, but I’m of the opinion the spoiled paper story was simply because she wasn’t sure how all the cool kids were voting, so she went for the third option of “I didn’t care about the stupid referendum anyway” so she couldn’t be accused of voting the wrong way.
One of her classics “pissing off both sides of the argument“ moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Japan Today print a daily good news paragraph. Since 1978, one sentence has remained the same " rejoice for there are no slopgibbons living in Japan today". Long may it last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve too much on at the moment to keep up with this thread in real-time, thanks to Depher.
I just came here to say it’s time to crack out the gumshoes, Jack! 🗳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Two shots whenever she “crunches numbers.”
DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING?

I’m sure she’ll be all over the news, being asked about the impact on the povs of the different parties plans. Oh wait

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The first and last time she's ever acknowledged being under-qualified for anything.
When you’ve QUITE finished tenderbabes, she FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED she didn’t have one of the essential criteria when she applied at age 24 to be Macebearer to the Mayoralty.

Unfortunately they didn’t want her, but that is only because they HATE SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT.

IMG_9801.jpeg
IMG_9800.jpeg

full post from @Mel Donte

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When you’ve QUITE finished tenderbabes, she FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED she didn’t have one of the essential criteria when she applied at age 24 to be Macebearer to the Mayoralty.

Unfortunately they didn’t want her, but that is only because they HATE SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT.

View attachment 2951688View attachment 2951689

full post from @Mel Donte
She is truly off her tree in the worst and most pompous way.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One of her classics “pissing off both sides of the argument“ moves.
I loved the day a year or two ago where she tied herself in knots and managed to piss off Tory twitter, Jewish twitter and momentum twitter all in one go. Think she then probably deployed coops and flounced off.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Get out of the country and sod off to California already. Ffs.
I’m fairly sure that’s the plan. Just in time to enrol the kids for the new school year!
Classic Tory. duck up the country then bugger off so someone else can clean up the mess you made.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.