Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think her plants are still alive?
I was reading a ( not very good) book about herbal folklore earlier.Hydrangeas in your garden means you will never marry apparently.šŸŒ±

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
šŸŒŸComments Club šŸŒŸ member: I saw the sun rise this morning.

Jack: Yes, a massive ball of flaming gas that travels on an orbit and appears in the west to shed its deliciously golden beams upon us all every day. I ran around on the beach once when it was shining down, I've never forgotten that.
I, Jack Monroeā€™s memories of the sun flit around my mind likeā€¦
IMG_7730.jpeg

Je suis la belle soft wool sun
IMG_7731.jpeg

Poverty campaigner FFS. What a load of old bolllx.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yeah and I donā€™t even understand what point sheā€™s trying to make here. All bourbon biscuits are cheap, thatā€™s kind of their point. What other kind of bourbon biscuit is there? Itā€™s not like Heston Blumenthalā€™s doing a hand fired valhrona ganache crumble bourbon sandwich biscuit for Waitrose is he?
Sheā€™s probably actually sat there with a tin of handcrafted bourbons from Harrods, tenderstem

(No idea if Harrods sell bourbons but I feel like if they did theyā€™d be in a posh tin!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think her plants are still alive?
I was reading a ( not very good) book about herbal folklore earlier.Hydrangeas in your garden means you will never marry apparently.šŸŒ±
Hydrangeas also poisonous to dogs so best avoided altogether.

Reactions: 20
Why bother filtering the duck out of your face, yet not touching up the grey hairs?

Is that to make it look more authentic?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s only filtered her eye bags and wrinkles on the side of her face nearest the camera. She looks 55 on one side and 35 on the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But BUT if you buy the cheap tinned tomatoes for years, you too can afford multiple Ā£100+ hats!

šŸ˜‚
I mean, if this isnā€™t an effective advertisement for buying most the expensive tinned tomatoes and pasta you can find for [checks notes] a whole damn decade so you have nothing left to put into your Hat Fund, nothing is.
IMG_7739.jpeg
IMG_7740.jpeg
IMG_7742.jpeg
IMG_7745.jpeg
IMG_7743.jpeg
IMG_7746.jpeg
IMG_7744.jpeg
Such an embarrassment to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I, Jack Monroeā€™s memories of the sun flit around my mind likeā€¦
View attachment 2877859

Je suis la belle soft wool sun
View attachment 2877856
Poverty campaigner FFS. What a load of old bolllx.
Between soft softy soft soft wool suns attracting hideously decaying copulating moths (wait, or was that the Hopkins butterfly metaphor? I lose track with her bullshit sometimes), rose copper moons turning their gaze from her quim, and chicken-stars, I think we can safely say she knows as much about celestial bodies as she does Georgian cuisine.

Also, I got this ad earlier and thought it was some of her execrable crafting for a moment.

1000002356.jpg

Has she got a job as a designer for Next while she's been away? Looks exactly like the kind of hideous, pointless, time-consuming crap she'd come up with to avoid doing any actual work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yeah and I donā€™t even understand what point sheā€™s trying to make here. All bourbon biscuits are cheap, thatā€™s kind of their point. What other kind of bourbon biscuit is there? Itā€™s not like Heston Blumenthalā€™s doing a hand fired valhrona ganache crumble bourbon sandwich biscuit for Waitrose is he?
Iā€™d buy that. Itā€™s Heston though, heā€™d duck it by adding bone marrow miso gel in the middle.
---
---
šŸ¤£ if theyā€™re copying and pasting screenshots straight from here,
they could at least do an extra two mins research to find the originals

MILDLY lactose intolerant View attachment 2877760
View attachment 2877759
FLUCTUATINGLY lactose intolerant (pissy and defensive cos she doesnā€™t know the price of milk)
View attachment 2877777

GREATLY lactose intolerant indeed (this one about ā€œSPITE Burberryā€ profligate guestā€™s financial wisdom is quite the read)
View attachment 2877761View attachment 2877762

WAAAAHEEEEEEY!!!! šŸ„›šŸš½šŸ§»šŸ„›šŸš½šŸ§»
View attachment 2877793
Wasnā€™t lactose itinerant when she was boring everyone about all the viennettas was she?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Iā€™d buy that. Itā€™s Heston though, heā€™d duck it by adding bone marrow miso gel in the middle.
---
---

Wasnā€™t lactose itinerant when she was boring everyone about all the viennettas was she?
VBI = Viennettas Belie Intolerance

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's the classic Liverpool fan- not from round here.

Don't come for me fam. Am from along line of bitters. We have to say the above reflexively.
I share your affliction and I curse the generational trauma our families handed to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.