Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Shoeburyness" is a lovely name...like an affliction or condition..."it's nothing, just a touch of Shoeburyness"
I think it's strange it has too many ends, like if I was a spy trying not to give away my base id say I'm just popping by from err Boot..ing..ham..shire

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I always wonder if football jack is her attempting to get back with the ex.
Nah, doesn't he work in a high street gast food joint or similar? No shade to that but it's never gonna keep her in the luxury which she thinks she deserves, but doesn't.

Reactions: 14
I think her and the ex are just friends who have known each other now a very long time.
I sense we have missed a new ex that she kept quiet about. I imagine it went the usual way . She lovebombs, then starts slowly trying to erode their personality and confidence , they sense something is wrong , they dump her

Got to feel sorry for Narcs lately. There is so much more information now on their wank controlling ways that their red flags are spotted and they are dumped.

Reactions: 45
I think it's strange it has too many ends, like if I was a spy trying not to give away my base id say I'm just popping by from err Boot..ing..ham..shire
Never before qmlak (that doesn't look right does it but you get me), but just realised there's Buckinghamshire existing! I've partially reverse 🔺 my locale there then.
Shoeburyness def sounds more cobbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah, doesn't he work in a high street gast food joint or similar? No shade to that but it's never gonna keep her in the luxury which she thinks she deserves, but doesn't.
Yeah but it’s like a temporary fix, like, I could get you back if I wanted. He’ll do for a week or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think her and the ex are just friends who have known each other now a very long time.
I sense we have missed a new ex that she kept quiet about. I imagine it went the usual way . She lovebombs, then starts slowly trying to erode their personality and confidence , they sense something is wrong , they dump her

Got to feel sorry for Narcs lately. There is so much more information now on their wank controlling ways that their red flags are spotted and they are dumped.
Perhaps having to have their “four things I won’t eat” whiteboard installed in the kitchen was the final straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That “cute as a tiny shiny button” shite always makes me want to hurl my phone through the bleeping wall.

Shut up Jack, you utter simpering moron.
That when she was larping as a scampering urchin for Old Harold, probably same reason for that Toni and Guy hate-cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah but it’s like a temporary fix, like, I could get you back if I wanted. He’ll do for a week or two.
She always says they were never in a relationship and were just “friends with benefits” or a one night stand or a poppy seed-related accident or a “last hurrah before coming out as gay” (that’s the thing, lesbians aren’t attracted to men; they don’t decide to sleep with one just for a bit of fun.) But is obviously so bitter and jealous that he married someone else and had more children and wants to “prove” that she’s his true love. And also wants a wealthy partner and a big wedding at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I wonder if she took new love for a meeting with the mortgage advisor this time? And started 'joking' about the outlaws and 'har har imagine if we got married har har'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Its quite a well known fact about agatha that she liked cream. She even has her own devonshire scones... i don't get why this is news!
---
Its quite a well known fact about agatha that she liked cream. She even has her own devonshire scones... i don't get why this is news!
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm happy that all she can do these days is drop hints to her followers that she loves cheap bourbons and cream and the silly fuckers will probably inundate her with both things through the post.
"It is because she has no bread"......."Let her eat bourbons".
Let's hope that the ebil landlady is happy to be paid in biscuits and bottles of curdled cream.
Patreon hasn't covered her rent for months and the Sue Lee money must be dwindling because there's no way she's gone cold turkey with the shopping addiction.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.