Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
I hate the cheek and hyperbole of her saying 'the stress of the last few weeks relentless attacks' as if she didn't choose to do a long interview and photo shoot with a national disclosing a lot of shocking shit. You could live quietly assaulting turnips Jack, no one demanded you do otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Ok this bright blue Uber Tory thinkpiece- they‘ve heard people say benefits are too low, and come up with a solution to pay more to middle class benefits claimants. Oh DEAR Jack 🤣 well if you will lie down with dogs on your sofa bed, you catch fleas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
This is what infuriates me. Many, many of us suffer with pain and disability, hidden or not. Why then the constant reminder of being ‘vulnerable’
What about arthritis pain makes her vulnerable? Why so special? Maybe have a lie down on the sofa (do you know she sleeps there?) and stop lugging your boxes and sideboards about, I dunno 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I hate this as well. I find it really patronising that people slip into it when they’re being ‘sassy’ also no British person should ever be saying ‘y’all’! it’s just awkward, and you know they’d NEVER say it out loud! As someone relatively new to the Jackiverse I am only recently saw this tweet and was astonished that she sounds like a completely different person with her y’alls and folks:
View attachment 1886775
was this when she was trying to cultivate her American audience? It really hit me how inauthentic she is and how many different personas she has to switch around. One minute she’s all “golly gosh y’all folks gonna be the death o me” then the next she’s “alright me old muckers, let’s ave a good old knees up and don’t you start chattin any pony or me dad’ll shoot you with ‘is cannon!” I know certain words and phrases enter the online vernacular and become trendy for a bit but I feel like if I looked back on my own posts over several years they’d at least sound like they came from the same person?
The absolute worst is Oirish Jack, oh so she will.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It reminds me of the time she posted the thrifty tip of making her own disgusting fizzy drinks.

Then put them in Fentiman’s bottles.
Remember the time she pitched no-alcohol whiskey-flavoured kombucha to Spencer Matthews? While presenting herself as some kind of sober hero? And all that time, she now says, she was actually downing a bottle and a half of whiskey per day. Makes me so, so mad tbh. Yes (re)lapses are common but, you know, most people suffering from them don't go on a stage the size of Glastonbury (and are featured in the Guardian) to yell about how completely sober they are - and giving advice to other people suffering the same addiction - whilst simultaneously downing more booze than Lemmy. Such disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry

HaveTinCanRattle

I've long suspected that Musical Jack was my aneurysm, but it's now been officially diagnosed by my window cleaner.

I can't remember who posted the video of SB picking out the tune on the pianoforte keyboard (was it dear @Lucky Escape ?). In any event, given the video also captures ~the smoking nun~, I believe you have unlocked a new level in whatever this is.

I started with my piano teacher when I was four and she used to phone on my birthday each year and ask for me. She would then play the most elaborate version of Happy Birthday down the receiver. She didn't call on my 15th birthday and it turned out she had DIED. Insert all the watermelons here.

• Sad
  • Wow

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
You don’t tell everyone you’re vulnerable if you’re actually vulnerable. Much less do you continually bang on about it to keep hitting the point home. This ‘please leave me alone’ shite is so effing tedious. Refund the people who have asked, pause your Patreon account and take responsibility for your appalling behaviour towards others, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

MooBelle

VIP Member
The fall happened on 1st September 2020

Jack went to A&E the next day

[v/QUOTE]

Christ this is even more
The fall happened on 1st September 2020

View attachment 1889931

Jack went to A&E the next day

View attachment 1889922
View attachment 1889923
Christ, it is even more horrible than I remember it.
Firstly, as we said at the time, she was off of her tits when she smashed her face. Then she states how she begrudges having him there and what a burden he is because 'parenthood is a hurdle' then makes a big deal about leaving him with her mother. What kind of monster is Mrs H who would see it as a massive favour to have her grandson for the afternoon whilst her daughter went to A and E? I mean, I don't think Big E is a monster (she seems quite lovely) but Jack is making out it is a huge burden for her to have the boy.
Then we have the poor little sod watching over her when unconscious incase she stops breathing. IIRC I posted at the time that this reminded me of myself as a child. My narcissistic alcoholic mother would pass out and I used to watch her breathing in case she stopped.
And all of the above is in addition to the fact she did all this during lockdown when the NHS was at breaking point. People were having heart attacks and 'didn't like to bother the hospital' but she gives herself a black eye when drunk and wastes valuable resources.

ETA all of this and then SHE COLOURED IN HER EYE TO MAKE IT ALL SPARKLY TO GAIN SYMPATHY

• Angry
  • Sad

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
So did guardian reporter ignore her request - is she labelling him as irresponsible? Or will his two dictaphones show she never said that? 🤔
23F8B783-6DC0-44BC-8688-A20B241B8342.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Esmeposslethwaite

I think this might be my aneurysm!
It' lured me out of long term lurkerdom anyway! If you can write a snarky message on twitter, you can surely click a few buttons to facilitate a refund. And what is the melodramatic " for the love of God... etc" and the aggressive accusations of suig wanting to ride roughshod over someone who is vulnerable and in pain! Who knows how vulnerable and in pain the person asking for the refund they are entitled to is.
If only Jack were following some sort of programme which encouraged taking personal responsibility for one's own actions she may realise how appalling her behaviour is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking Jack has ignored others who asked; but this squig mentioned it on a blue tick comment to Jack and then she was all over it?

I hope the red haired refund seeker persists and takes it to smol claims and that one by one, others follow suit.
Yes, she raised it originally in reply to the The Grocer at the end of December, and faced a pile-on for it.

She brought it up a few more times around the 8th of Jan, then again to Jujulia Grace (the Everydoctor grifter) on the 10th of Jan. Jujulia is a blue tick, so Jack finally responded at that point.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 10.10.11.png

She says she emailed and DM'd Jack with her details, and she also provided her Patreon payment reference later on that public twitter thread. She started talking about MCOL on the 12th, setting a deadline of a week after Jack first made contact.

Jack misunderstood one of the squig's tweets on the 15th and tried to organise yet another pile-on, before realising her mistake and deleting the tweet (and thankfully the flying monkeys didn't notice). There was also some nonsense about not receiving emails and her spam folder and suchlike - it's now clear that this was simply a smokescreen to make it look like she wasn't dragging her heels so badly.

The refund was finally sent almost exactly when the deadline expired.

I think the lesson from this is that Jack will eventually back down if you treat her firmly in front of blue ticks, remain persistent, and don't let yourself get distracted by her nonsense.

I hope people start keeping an eye out for any future blue tick interactions from Jack, and use them as opportunities to ask her to make amends using similar tactics.

• Heart

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone’s seen this but she’s blocked tramadol chronic pain squig. What a horrible human being she is. Absolutely no accountability.
B7AA707F-E6C6-43A6-AA63-0C65F08E2177.jpeg

8BFC4843-DC48-475E-8C8C-40B6A8A09F27.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

The carlin

Proof she forensically searches for her own name to see what people not privileged/sycophantic enough to be in the comments club are saying about her.

100% she does.

Last year someone I follow asked about her , o told her I thought she was a grifting twat and that was it, never mentioned her before and neither of us follow her, no one tagged her but by morning we were both blocked 😅. She goes searches out victimhood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Dogmuck

VIP Member
It’s not poor memory that accounts for this

View attachment 1886634
She can’t play the piano as that horrific one fingered bashing of New England showed. So her mum didn’t teach her to play

This is not about people’s recollections differing, it’s just her making shit up
I also thought she “played by ear” you don’t have stickers on keys when you play by ear, ya fool. Her ma is dire at piano teaching

• Haha

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
As an autoimmune and connective tissue tissue veteran (and have stories of all the glorious side effects and injuries along the way), the worst drug of all was Tramadol. I took one due to a really nasty shoulder and collarbone dislocation. Just one. And I sat down.

I spent the next two days laying on the floor trying not to fall off. Still in pain, but my brain was sliding towards in my skull and pulling on my eyeballs every moment of the day, so that was far, far more painful than the state of my left side. I've never touched the things since.
Not tramadol, but I once took a prescription drug which convinced me a perfectly ordinary table was going to fall through the solid floor below. So I spent a long time with my arms wrapped round it to save it. And keep it still. So still.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart