Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlad is slaying me tonight- all the talk of Jack's shimmering eye accident...☠
Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 21.12.31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure how to get the video from Twitter, but here's a link to the tweet:

Not sure I see any stickers on the keys in that...
There are a few stickers on the black keys.

Reactions: 7
Just remembering I had just found this place right before the Naked Palette Eye Chaos, and now I am HOOTING at the memory.

Ninnies, its like the good old days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just popping in to me-rail and say my username is inspired by Jack falling eye first into her eyeshadow palette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
So while Jack hides from the disaster that is #GriftyKitchen just noticed Shivi Ramoutar is on #ThisMorning tomorrow, Shivi having taken those slots that Jack had on occasion and could still be doing on the show if she didn’t have such a dreadful nervous amateurish TV presence, and well, could actually cook. Those days now a distant memory never to return.

The most wonderful thing about Shivi being on the show though is she is cooking a cost-effective sausage recipe and I think we can guarantee there wont be any bollock sausages included, and it will taste and look fabulous.

Oh Jack look what you could have won, if only you had been slightly competent on TV and actually had any talent as a chef 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

EFD8AF01-98C4-430B-A866-C779BF28B9B4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can somebody cleverer than me who isn't about eleventy billion threads behind explain where this Facebook post from 2019 fits into the "autistic and physically unable to lie" timeline? I believe there was also a Guardian article about how fab it was to be sober around this time also. Just wondering why on earth anyone should believe that she's sober now when she blatantly isn't. I know people can relapse and I'm not judging. I just can't make head nor tail of her supposedly iron clad timeline which explains everything.

View attachment 1889732
Christ poor LJC had barely been on the scene 6 months when Fack did her first “I’m sober, me!” Article in the Graun.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure if anyone’s seen this but she’s blocked tramadol chronic pain squig. What a horrible human being she is. Absolutely no accountability.
B7AA707F-E6C6-43A6-AA63-0C65F08E2177.jpeg

8BFC4843-DC48-475E-8C8C-40B6A8A09F27.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
Isn't it A REAL COINCIDENCE that Jack revealed her 40 opiate pills a day habit shortly after Friends Megastar Matthew Perry wrote his memoir in which he detailed that, at the height of his addiction, he was taking 80 opiate pills a day?

Here's the interesting thing: Matthew Perry almost died from his addiction to opiates, and he was visibly frail and ill in many of the seasons of Friends. There is no doubt that he was a chronic addict.

Jack was supposedly on Tramadol (Perry on Oxy - much stronger), but the attention seeking numerical claims are the same.

For the record, I have read Perry's memoir, and whilst he's pretty egocentric, there's also no doubt that he was severely addicted to opiates and alcohol. I believe he was taking 80 pills at the very height of a long-term, debilitating, nearly-fatal addictive trajectory.

Jack is claiming to have consumed multiple-fatal doses of opiates, alongside multiple-fatal doses of alcohol on a week. Her claim to have consumed a bottle of whiskey a day and 40 Tramadol equates to a weekly total of at least:

14,000mg of Tramadol
196 units of alcohol

Whilst living Extremely Online. And parenting a child. And working *** hour weeks. And etc etc

She probably did get a Tramadol prescription, and probably did take more than she was meant to. But could a person imbibe to the extent she claims and nobody notice?

Makes you think...
Also Matthew Perry would have been supported/enabled/protected by the biggest TV network in the US before it all collapsed. It was in their interest to keep him functioning at a bare minimum to do his lines, and would have made it impossible for him not to film, unless he was hospitalised or worse.

Jack had Bluebird, her former agent and no Caroline, with hands. LJC LEFT but offered low contact support to her son. Her mum offered a dire roast with no gravy. Dad offered photo ops with a gun and gold tinted trifle. That was sufficient to limit the damage to different custody arrangements and a ‘MY SIDEBOARD SHAME’ interview in the Guardian. Still managed to keep grifting and twittering. Maybe in her next book she can crowd source a way to Magyver a functional support network.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gosh, isn’t she dull.

Who’d have thought she’d just released a new book?

Moths flying off her Facebook, dust settling on her Instagram, and now she’s shutting up her Twitter, is she?

Well, she won’t sell too many forever-house-funding books like that, eh?

Reactions: 31
Nothing. Ever. Makes. Sense.

Grauniad article - Tramadol prescribed 6 years ago for 18 months, so 2016 (or 2017 being generous) so until 2019 at the very latest.

Face planting the sink and non-fractured cheekbone was September 2020 so waaaaay after her Tramadol script ended.

She's either a lying bleep or she was buying Trammies off script in September 2020.

Hnnngggg.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.