Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of the upcoming anniversary, I propose that a new Cocktail is created,
Vodka
Brandy
Ichinomiya Ichigo

Random, expensive, hard to find ingredient... Cause Jack...
Plis it'll likely be absolutely vile in honour of the slop cooks masterpieces..

View attachment 1888043
Just ÂŁ32.75 buuuuttt in true jack fashion, just use 1cl and it only costs 43p yay
Throw in some Tramadol and I'm there

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did ask them not to be specific. Sure, Jan. Don't do drugs, kids.
Screenshot_20230116_223834_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
I did ask them not to be specific. Sure, Jan. Don't do drugs, kids.
And even if she did (which I don't believe) - the reporter is under no obligation to honour that request. As an experienced media personality like JM would full well know.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
bleeping duck ME :sick:
That is IT. I'm taking my cat's phone off him for at least a fortnight. I have told him to stop posting pictures of his sick online and claiming it's a recipe he's made. He did it to Delia Smith once.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Is anyone thanking her for their postcards etc yet?
Hang on a second - let me take another look..... hahahahahha, I don't need to take another bleeping look, of course there isn't. You're more likely to get a Cotswold sideboard delivered on time by Evri.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So did guardian reporter ignore her request - is she labelling him as irresponsible? Or will his two dictaphones show she never said that? 🤔
23F8B783-6DC0-44BC-8688-A20B241B8342.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
So did guardian reporter ignore her request - is she labelling him as irresponsible? Or will his two dictaphones show she never said that? 🤔
View attachment 1888323
I’m glad someone’s calling this out and she’s responding. Drawing attention to it is dangerous for her and she’ll have to tread carefully.

Reactions: 67
In all seriousness though I have fibromyalgia (although in a long period of remission). Before I was diagnosed I was on all sorts, including Tramadol. The first time I took it I experienced what I referred to as "waking dreams", where I was technically awake but experiencing periods of zoning out and having dream like hallucinations. It's strong stuff, you develop a tolerance after a while but no way could you take 40.

Edit I didn't buy any furniture. I couldn't see my phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Hang on a second - let me take another look..... hahahahahha, I don't need to take another bleeping look, of course there isn't. You're more likely to get a Cotswold sideboard delivered on time by Evri.
Jack is the Evri of cooking; unreliable, steals and rarely delivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Too bad too early for thread title “She had to sell her hands to pay for more emotional support sideboards” and this isn’t a regular critic, regular folks just getting annoyed by the perfunctory whining
BEFAD9C4-174B-4F3C-A551-2E7C355CD38E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.