Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a pizza oven too I think? I’d love one but despite my full time job at the coal face of tax and VAT compliance 🍉 I can’t afford one.
That was gifted. Poor ooni. Lost in the wilds with the eucalyptus cut down in the prime of its life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
She had a pizza oven too I think? I’d love one but despite my full time job at the coal face of tax and VAT compliance 🍉 I can’t afford one.
Yes the pizza oven really pissed me off as I think she only referred to it once. If I was gifted a free pizza oven I would at least he grateful enough to do a recipe for a pizza, show off the product, do a reel for Instagram, etc.

Also the box of fresh which she froze/binned/forgot about was never mentioned after its initial receipt. Again, it was a great example to create a new recipe based on the contents, review the products and demonstrate her 'skills'

I honestly have no idea how she has managed to ride the wave of fame for so long. I blame the neckbeards and the guardian.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
For those enquiring about my well...my I just say Silence of the Lambs..
Or a bloody big hole int floor 🤗😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230117-202027.png

First rule of creating a black eye with makeup is DON'T use shimmery eyeshadow, you absolute amateur. She seems to have cottoned on by the second photo and has used a matte purple so better late than never.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It seems odd to me that her eye wasn't bloodshot. You'd really expect that with any kind of eye injury. The eyeball is very sensitive.
Having said that there is a tiny bit of swelling under the eye, but that's all really.

Reactions: 30
Good evening frauen, herren and otheren!
I belong to a food related (🍉) group on FB, and every now and then the group provides a blinder.
Someone (I strongly suspect a fellow frau from the wording ❤) posted about the Asda 7 meals for 4 all in @£20, and they forensically took them apart. 1 tin of 125g of tuna for 4 people, 250g rice divided in 4 portions, 260g (unhooked) white fish for 4 portions... They wondered loudly if that was the very well known fantasy about the Poors not being able to budget, not a lack of funds. They also (with the help of another person) jumped right on the squig who had tagged our pixie, 'because she is *so* good at helping the poors'. Their reasoning was that she’s neither a trained chef nor a nutritionist. I could have clapped, ninnies.
At the risk of watermeloning myself, I posted a terse reply along the lines of this is bullshit, but didn't directly name JM. I think I deserve a bloody medal.😁
Here’s yer 🏅 now duck off tender steam x gently softly etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forensic Fraus… Has she ever written a tweet that doesn’t, in some way, centre around herself? It’s her only skill I think.
I saw a woman on twitter ask that last week and the grifting cow quote tweeted her. And in a rare move, opened the comments so that her nasty pervy little fans could attack her which was grossly unfair since she was just telling the truth.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
trouble is it’s so bloody lovely when you take it that it’s massively hard to make the step to quit. Someone described it as the codeine cuddles. I need to get to a space when I hate the codeine cuddles.
it’s an abusive relationship, the cuddles don’t last and the codiene is never gonna change

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
We've mithered over the black eye many a time on these threads - I think it safe to say she genuinely did fall and give herself a steaker, but she absolutely did ham it up with an extremely shimmery, dewy product or two to really show it off. I remember opening Twitter that day and whooped at that pic she had posted, it was SO ridiculous looking. Who would've thought that a couple of years later she'd be admitting to being off her nut when it happened in the papers, and not just clumsy footed as she claimed at the time. Ahhh, the glory days.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
We've mithered over the black eye many a time on these threads - I think it safe to say she genuinely did fall and give herself a steaker, but she absolutely did ham it up with an extremely shimmery, dewy product or two to really show it off. I remember opening Twitter that day and whooped at that pic she had posted, it was SO ridiculous looking. Who would've thought that a couple of years later she'd be admitting to being off her nut when it happened in the papers, and not just clumsy footed as she claimed at the time. Ahhh, the glory days.
If only we knew they were the glory days at the time.

If only we knew…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm ever so confused with the A&E tweets of 2nd September 2020 and the fractured eye socket/broken nose mentioned in the Grauniad.

Pic below courtesy of Silver Linings in thread 67. Posted in the thread on 3rd September 2020 but no date on the Insta posting so either the 2nd or 3rd. No fracture and no mention of a broken nose.

How many times has she faceplanted the sink?

notfrac.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Forensic Fraus… Has she ever written a tweet that doesn’t, in some way, centre around herself? It’s her only skill I think.
She doesn't even do retweets unless it's something that elucidates her sad feels that she's fishing around for attention over.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.