Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edie Po

VIP Member
For those enquiring about my well...my I just say Silence of the Lambs..
Or a bloody big hole int floor 🤗😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Soup or Noodle

Glen is the man. Get yourself onto #94- They have old skool toons on that one like Coolio.

Just joined a gym that has opened near me 🍉 I have never been a mad exercise person but enjoying it so far. Menopause weight sucks. Love old skool though so will enquire ❤
If they offer Trip classes at your gym, you should give them a go. It's basically RPM but with immersive graphics so it takes your mind off the pain of exercising 😁

I like to think so too H of C 🤗 Hopefully he'd have spotted her as more of a Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler than a Capt Vimes.

Though CMOT Dibbler actually did provide a useful service - turned up reliably at every major event and disaster with his stall selling rat-onna-stick and genuine pig in a bun... Jack would be four hours late or just not show up and then whine that CMOT had got up in her niche or something.
That really made me 🦉 and 🍾 ! I can easily imagine JM being a failure trying to sell sausage-onna-stick.😁😁😁

• Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
Some squigs are conflating it by saying it was a refund actioned through Patreon, but this refund was by requesting one from Jack’s PayPal account which she approved straight away - I suspect as instructed by JM. Funny how she hasn’t lost the keys to that account eh.

As do NSAIDs like Naproxen. Suddenly the slop makes sense 🫣
Isn't there a time limit for refunds from PayPal?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
'She had to sell her hands' is also absolute gold and reminds me of Vonny aka Scottish Jack, who once claimed to have lost a hand, which then mysteriously grew back.
Why do I think vonny was involved in the kitten debacle?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dogmuck

VIP Member
You’ve done a chaos, DoggyM xx

Link to new thread.

I saw that - it’s early - forgive me 🙏🏼

I saw that - it’s early - forgive me 🙏🏼
Should I put dickhead in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Glen is the man. Get yourself onto #94- They have old skool toons on that one like Coolio.

OT. Many online banking apps can filter your spending by type*. She’s such a fucking tool.

*admittedly Santander won’t know my Savers spending is all Pepsi and not zoflora but you get the drift.
I wish Glen would pick some old skool stuff for Pump instead of obscure rap and trap songs!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

boogera

Its Welcome to the Black Parade, the 'join the black parade' notes are nearly right (sorry SB!).

Goes to show, writing the notes on the keyboard might not be a good idea, and a real piano teacher might have told them that...
Thank you! And to @terfette I thought it might be that song as it’s one of their most well known but couldn’t marry the two in my mind!

Reactions: 11