Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Veronicaaa for this not at all libellous thread title (see the question mark). And to @blurstoftimes for nominating it. Help yourselves to some paint tester pots.

Jack has been boring us all to tears with paint chat, but I’ll have you know she’s NOT buying Farrow & Ball, she’s going to WILKOS. Wait, no she’s not, she has FRIENDS who love her SO MUCH they are giving her paint for free to say thank you for all that she does.

She’s also been snarking at the most innocent of squigs because she’s practising being NICE to people. You should try it sometime.

Cooper has finally been deployed, allowing the canal to breathe a sigh of relief.

Oh and apparently Jack did some actual work for a Tory think tank. Level of her actual contribution has yet to be confirmed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Ok this bright blue Uber Tory thinkpiece- they‘ve heard people say benefits are too low, and come up with a solution to pay more to middle class benefits claimants. Oh DEAR Jack 🤣 well if you will lie down with dogs on your sofa bed, you catch fleas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
Thanks @Valiofthedolls for the timeline of Harold in the previous thread. I'd just like to take a little moment to acknowledge the Grifty Kitchen draft being referred to as "my best book yet". I guess pride really does come before a fall in sales. Oh Jack, I'm cringing so hard for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I got a thread title! I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me and also my team of staff, especially the ones with hands. But mostly I'd like to thank Jack, for being so ridiculous that rather than saying she's coughing up for Farrow and Ball, instead implies she's doing sexual favours in return for paint. Thanks Jack, you inspire me every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Ok this bright blue Uber Tory thinkpiece- they‘ve heard people say benefits are too low, and come up with a solution to pay more to middle class benefits claimants. Oh DEAR Jack 🤣 well if you will lie down with dogs on your sofa bed, you catch fleas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shocking that she’s not been sharing it on Twitter herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sat in a hospital waiting room at the moment (because I have real arthritis) and there's somebody on the TV talking about energy bills, benefits, food and shopping.

Not once has she howled or whined about herself or gone about tit that never happened over a decade ago and not a single sniff.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Previous thread mithering. Apart from Leggy who seems a stick-up-arse braying posho all her exes seem decent an I'm glad for them doing the bunk in the same way I'm glad when the warthog escapes the crocodile.

What did she look like in that gun photo. Thought she was tank girl but serving toy solider.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You know how I know Jack was involved in that Tory think tank report? A) It doesn't pass a basic logic and common sense scan B) It's really bleeping stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Going back to that canon shot. Flippin heck I've not seen that before, what an absolute twit. What does she think she looks like with those bloody sunglasses and tough style pose? Hilarious!! Arnie Schwarzenegger eat your heart out!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Re: the posh cocoa that was photoshopped, that jam/marmalade is Bonne Maman. Very fancy for a thrifty recipe.

I wonder what this was about? Way to go, Jack getting others to do your work for you whatever this was for.

1673861231949.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She's up, she's liked this post this morning.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 09.30.37.png

It's in response to this

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 09.30.52.png

So I guess we'll be looking at her claiming her 'chronic' PTSD made her a habitual liar.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Going back to that canon shot. Flippin heck I've not seen that before, what an absolute twit. What does she think she looks like with those bloody sunglasses and tough style pose? Hilarious!! Arnie Schwarzenegger eat your heart out!
It was taken by her sister, she didn’t realise (sure Jan)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My daughter wants a high sleeper bed.. BRB just on chat with ,Johnny from Argos seeing if he wants to exchange a BJ for the bed 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Jack described hers as chronic rather than complex. It's as though she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.

The next couple of tweets in that thread are interesting, too -

View attachment 1886616
It's early, I'll go and have a word with myself while I change my curtains. She really is a dim [solar] bulb isn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.