Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's up, she's liked this post this morning.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 09.30.37.png

It's in response to this

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 09.30.52.png

So I guess we'll be looking at her claiming her 'chronic' PTSD made her a habitual liar.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
Ignoring the pets and the filthy bedding, I want to go back to this post from last night:

View attachment 1886649

So what will she be doing for her next burgering? Kicking SB out of his bed for the night? Leaving him at home alone to go to her partners' place? Paying for a hotel room?
She's breadcrumbing that she's about to have another OH.
"I'm single and that's not changing any time soon", BUT LOW AND BEHOLD OUR EYES LOCKED ACROSS A TIN OF MATT GLOSS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

GigglePops

Thing is it's not her memory that's faulty - it's her own contemporaneous tweets/blogs/Facebook posts that trip her up.
This is absolutely what she is going to set up though isn't it- that PTSD is responsible for the shifting narrative. You can see the cogs whirring a mile away with her, and it's so disgusting that she uses these things to excuse her shitty behaviour when people are living with- struggling with- these things every day.

ETA: My aneurysm is her weaponising and exploiting mental health & trauma etc.

• Heart
She's up, she's liked this post this morning.

View attachment 1886605

It's in response to this

View attachment 1886606

So I guess we'll be looking at her claiming her 'chronic' PTSD made her a habitual liar.
Omfg shut up! Like many on these threads have CPTSD but the memories I lose/struggle to unlock from the vault are more like the day to day minutiae rather than the things that are the building blocks to my very being? Like I couldn’t tell you what I ever ate as a kid and I don’t always remember the stories/situations my siblings do but I have a solid grasp on my reality and origins story and relative privileges and disadvantages - all of which I know Jack really struggles with honesty around. I don’t think CPTSD is a viable reason to “forget” she’s from a family with two generations net worth >a milli but monetising a WC identity/being the country’s top peasant 4 cash is sufficient grounds to “forget” all those pesky facts.

• Heart

Nurseali

VIP Member
Is this when she took 40 tramadol, fractured her eye socket, and broke her nose? Or was that some other incident that we didn't know about until the Shattenstone interview?

View attachment 1889984
So SB was there and she got so battered on tramadol and whisky she fell and twatted her face. Then had him checking on her because he was probably very scared.
That is heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
That's the third time (at least!) she's referred to herself as being vulnerable since the Shattenstone interview was published.

I'm convinced that she believes she's done a big brave thing by telling what she claims to be her truth. Braver than any smol pixie has ever been before. She thinks she deserves sympathy and understanding and head-pats and admiration - and it must slowly be dawning on her that she's not going to get it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Shimmering

VIP Member
Just popping in to me-rail and say my username is inspired by Jack falling eye first into her eyeshadow palette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

MissMarple10

If she was damaging her liver to that extent she would have had a yellowish tinge of jaundice. My mum worked on an alcohol ward for years she has seen it all.
Exactly this, I’m sick of the way she is almost glamorising it ‘oh lol I drank a bottle and a half of whiskey with 40 trammies and oopsy did some online shopping’
No!! The reality is very unglamorous and nothing you chuckle about Jack!
Sorry, feeling emosh after spending Saturday at A&E with a 9 month sober alcoholic who fell off the wagon last week drinking ‘ironically’ a bottle and a half of whiskey. Reality is hallucinations, not passing urine for 48 hours and shitting yourself in public! Grateful for NHS being non judgemental, sedating and getting this person on a ward for an overnight stay

• Heart
  • Sad

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Craig David's original lyrics needed some work
Met Matt Gloss on Monday,
Asked him for free paint on Tuesday,
He was doing welfare checks by Wednesday,
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday,
He chilled (with his wife) on Sunday

Sorry Craigy D, in lieu of royalties may I offer you a rusty spoon and an empty jar with a square of paper tied to it.

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
I wonder if any frays know, what effect does alcohol have on arthritis medication, Naproxen, ADHD meds etc. Not a good effect I suspect.
Jack - "They want me to stop breathing"
Fraus - "We don't, but Tramadol and 1½ bottles of Whiskey do"

Together, as they're both substances that depress the nervous system, it'll increase the sedative effects and decrease respiratory response. This could lead to unconsciousness, respiratory arrest, coma and death.

I'm an ex RN but I was also over-prescribed multiple opioids by a pain management consultant for 6yrs and spent 8 days in ITU as a result of their toxicity.

• Heart
  • Wow

BenignNarcissist

Just to put the tramadol thing into perspective and i know it’s been done to death BUT

When I was put on tramadol i was given the lowest effective dose at first, 50mg twice a day.

The NHS website confirms the lowest standard tramadol tablet is 50mg.

Jack, taking 40 a day at 50ml was on 2000mg tramadol per day.

There are two types of tramadol, slow release and fast release. It is not recommended that anyone regardless of height weight etc should take more than 300mg for slow and 400ml for fast.

It states if you take an extra dose by accident, you should be okay but if you take two extra doses you should call 111.

Jack was, by her own admission, taking 1700 / 1600ml OVER the MAXIMUM recommended amount EVERY DAY for 18 months (plus other meds and drink). And even then this is on the assumption she was taking 40 of the most basic low dose trams you can get.

She‘s lying, obviously, but even if she was telling the truth where was she getting a prescription for 1120 tramadol a month and if she wasn’t, who paid who to get them?

Isn't it A REAL COINCIDENCE that Jack revealed her 40 opiate pills a day habit shortly after Friends Megastar Matthew Perry wrote his memoir in which he detailed that, at the height of his addiction, he was taking 80 opiate pills a day?

Here's the interesting thing: Matthew Perry almost died from his addiction to opiates, and he was visibly frail and ill in many of the seasons of Friends. There is no doubt that he was a chronic addict.

Jack was supposedly on Tramadol (Perry on Oxy - much stronger), but the attention seeking numerical claims are the same.

For the record, I have read Perry's memoir, and whilst he's pretty egocentric, there's also no doubt that he was severely addicted to opiates and alcohol. I believe he was taking 80 pills at the very height of a long-term, debilitating, nearly-fatal addictive trajectory.

Jack is claiming to have consumed multiple-fatal doses of opiates, alongside multiple-fatal doses of alcohol on a week. Her claim to have consumed a bottle of whiskey a day and 40 Tramadol equates to a weekly total of at least:

14,000mg of Tramadol
196 units of alcohol

Whilst living Extremely Online. And parenting a child. And working *** hour weeks. And etc etc

She probably did get a Tramadol prescription, and probably did take more than she was meant to. But could a person imbibe to the extent she claims and nobody notice?

Makes you think...

• Heart
  • Wow

Ablemabel

VIP Member
At what point does she realise that she's the author of her own misfortune?*

99% of her output on twitter is not needed. As has been said many, many times, no one needs to know the colour of her walls or whether she's moved her office, etc.A, it's unbelievably dull but B, also, completely pointless.

Her need for attention, but also to control the narrative literally runs ramshod through everything, but you can't control what other people think if you. You also can't assume that people view things in the same way as you and that everyone willl agree with you. And you can't scream IM NOT WELL to everyone who questions statements you have made. All you can control is how you behave. Just don't bloody post it in the first place.

The patreon and tip jar performance is frankly disgusting. Stop the excuses, which are what all these statements are. Pause the Patreon and stop the PayPal begs. Refund the money. Learn from these colossal mistakes.

*never.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
BC25F33B-89CC-48C9-872C-EE749924FF2A.jpeg

Squig’s serious here, they’re going to small claims today if Jack doesn’t refund - I saw a now deleted tweet asking for squig to re email as their request was probs in junk but not sure what JM tweeted & deleted here?

It’s £50, less than a pot of posh paint. Refund the squig Jack, a court case is hardly worth it?? (Unless she’s worried about opening the floodgates)?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87