Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grifty Kitchen is still a laughing stock on Twatter. Reply is not from a usual suspect, just a random account with over 1k followers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Awww, Eye by Urban Decay was my first chaos, sweet memories. Let us not forget this photo of her looking both comfortable and cool with the bag.

boy cap stupid bag.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
If she was drinking anything every day, it would be a far more middle class, socially acceptable drink. Gin, perhaps. Or Sauvignon Blanc. Just doesn’t have the same ‘edgy’ ring to it…

Reactions: 27
That was gifted. Poor ooni. Lost in the wilds with the eucalyptus cut down in the prime of its life.
That made me so angry i actually contacted them about it and they replied that they gave them to people who they thought would find them useful, and help grow the brand. I find mine useful, mind you I had to work overtime at summer school to be able to afford one!

Used once and then never seen again. Jack's that is, not mine, ours gets used a lot

She did. Worst bag I've ever seen.
Asking for a friend, but could you put things in it?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It was a freebie. Jack cured her adhd using it to put things in (true story).
Ooh that's just reminded me of the lanyards, I wonder if she still uses them? A squig gifted her a handmade one with a leather card holder on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It looks like swamp water.
How does she manage to make everything look disgusting? I mean you'd think even Jack would be able to make a cup of hot chocolate without making people feel ill looking at it but no. Perhaps the government could find a role for her in dealing with obesity.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Was not following Jack/the threads for a few days, but just saw that awfull cup of brown appear in my twitter and how does she always make food and drink look so tit......?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The way she was tweeting about routine hospital procedure with multiple photos as if ppl would be as interested in it as she clearly was does not speak of a woman under clinics for arthritis/crumbly bones/any of the other multiple issues she claims. It was like a day out at the safari park for her.
Last time I was in A&E I sure didn't think of taking photos. You know due to being in rather a large amount of pain.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.