Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig David's original lyrics needed some work
Met Matt Gloss on Monday,
Asked him for free paint on Tuesday,
He was doing welfare checks by Wednesday,
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday,
He chilled (with his wife) on Sunday

Sorry Craigy D, in lieu of royalties may I offer you a rusty spoon and an empty jar with a square of paper tied to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
@DisgruntledGoat wouldn't it also be confusing to the learner to have a sticker on every single key? Wouldn't it make more sense just to have stickers for the main notes in whatever key or chord the learner was currently working on?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Forgive me Fraus for have not grunked as I've been at work like a normal adult human (try it Jack, it's nice)

Someone on the Hellsite said yesterday that they'd be interested to see what the excuses would be for not refunding the poor squig that reached out to her. This is depressingly predictable even for that professional malingerer. 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Forgive me Fraus for have not grunked as I've been at work like a normal adult human (try it Jack, it's nice)

Someone on the Hellsite said yesterday that they'd be interested to see what the excuses would be for not refunding the poor squig that reached out to her. This is depressingly predictable even for that professional malingerer. 🤪
I honestly can’t help but wonder if she doesn’t have £50 to spare right now? January is usually the tightest month of the year anyway plus she’s moving/ed - I just can’t help but be a #nosavingstruther even with the higher average subscriber estimates I think she could have quite easily spent it all with how she spends. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I looked in big Sainsbury’s and they had no books to hide. That’s my Monday evening entertainment spoiled.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It must be nearly the Vacuous Bumpf Index anniversary…I still can’t believe Nigella got her a big enough uptick in Patreons to manage to grift an entire flat!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I honestly can’t help but wonder if she doesn’t have £50 to spare right now? January is usually the tightest month of the year anyway plus she’s moving/ed - I just can’t help but be a #nosavingstruther even with the higher average subscriber estimates I think she could have quite easily spent it all with how she spends. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s blue Monday innit, surprised she’s not using this rather than her crumbling bones as her whining post today. She’s gotta be blue when she’s just bought new curtains, sofas and F&B paint for her new house and patreon day is weeks away. I feel for her 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We might see a minor tip jar rattle in the near future if that's the case...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry for this utterly pathetic mither but it’s been bothering me all day re: the keyboard photo with the stickers. You can tell she can’t read or play music from the labelling of the Bflat key as A#. Under no circumstances would you tell a beginner player that A# was a thing: it only occurs in B major and G# minor (key signatures with five sharps and above), or pieces with loads of accidentals that a beginner would never touch. You wouldn’t confuse a learner with it because there is no A# in the circle of fifths that they would need for basic harmonisation/chords.

Source: taught ABRSM music theory for many years up to grade 8. Music degree.

She’s a bleeping cretin and a half.
The only time I'd see A# is when I'm playing a song following guitar chords that have been automatically transposed lol. As others have said you shouldn't need the stickers at all after a week or so. Shame she couldn't bother her arse to get him in lessons or even put the piano on an actual stand instead of having him stand up in front of it 🙄not good for posture. Even if he was a natural at playing by ear a few lessons would make sure he has the right finger positions.

Reactions: 30
I think this might be my aneurysm!
It' lured me out of long term lurkerdom anyway! If you can write a snarky message on twitter, you can surely click a few buttons to facilitate a refund. And what is the melodramatic " for the love of God... etc" and the aggressive accusations of suig wanting to ride roughshod over someone who is vulnerable and in pain! Who knows how vulnerable and in pain the person asking for the refund they are entitled to is.
If only Jack were following some sort of programme which encouraged taking personal responsibility for one's own actions she may realise how appalling her behaviour is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
bleeping hell, this is grim.

"Jack, Jack, stop people buying sweets for the poors!"

View attachment 1887564
She’ll be gutted she posted her flare up post and needs to stay quiet because of refund squig because I bet she’ll want to properly go for this person. She has said before about treats for food banks etc in fairness, so letting go her chance to cause a righteous pile on will physically pain her more than the alleged arthritis flare, I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Fucks sakes man, they might as well start stockpiling Easter eggs to give out, it’s coming in less than 3 months

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I looked in big Sainsbury’s and they had no books to hide. That’s my Monday evening entertainment spoiled.
Went in the same Asda ( 🍉 ) I took a pic in last week today. Still the same number of GK on the shelf as there was last week....can only assume they are just constantly restocking the shelf as its selling so well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s just such a snarky witch isn’t she? Honestly she’s just truly unpleasant. It’s not MH although she definitely has MH issues. I honestly think she is just an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.