Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's true, she wanged on about her own imaginary mould and damp though. Nasty bleep.

Thank you, that is very interesting and detailed. So if Tramadol mixed with alcohol makes one incoherent and dopey, does one still have enough capcity to order furniture online?
Yea, absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Point of order - Jack didn't say she was taking 40 a day every day for 18 months. I suspect she was breadcrumbing that there was a single day when she took that many (but I still don't believe her).

She's always very tricksy with her wording. She gives the impression that she was drinking 1.5 bottles of whiskey a day at the same time as taking Trammies whilst not specifically saying it. She likes to give herself wiggle room when people question her story.
You are quite right. I donā€™t know how long she was apparently taking 40 a day, though I suspect neither does she as itā€™s a big fat lie šŸ˜ 1.5 bottles of whiskey with even a few tramadol would hospitalise people bigger than her. I know addicts can build a tolerance but sheā€™d have liver failure, surely. Or be dead. Social Services would have her on a list.

Shedā€™d have, ironically, long term health complications, not multiple sideboards.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if any frays know, what effect does alcohol have on arthritis medication, Naproxen, ADHD meds etc. Not a good effect I suspect.
Jack - "They want me to stop breathing"
Fraus - "We don't, but Tramadol and 1Ā½ bottles of Whiskey do"

Together, as they're both substances that depress the nervous system, it'll increase the sedative effects and decrease respiratory response. This could lead to unconsciousness, respiratory arrest, coma and death.

I'm an ex RN but I was also over-prescribed multiple opioids by a pain management consultant for 6yrs and spent 8 days in ITU as a result of their toxicity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Even if she has caught up on Patreon- when is she going to realise itā€™s a monthly reward thing EVeRY month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you šŸ™šŸ¼ most people are lovely of course. You just remember the horrid ones! I get it maybe once a month. I have cauda equina syndrome so I often canā€™t feel my legs. I was also badly affected by covid, blood clots in my lungs caused a strain on my heart. Arenā€™t I lucky šŸ¤£ I still work full time and have two kids etc (who reap the benefits of queue jumping at theme parks. Itā€™s not all bad šŸ˜„šŸ¤£) so I get annoyed with Jack using her ā€˜disabilityā€™ as a poor me excuse and attention thing. Weā€™re disabled Jack we still have accountability, itā€™s not a carte Blanche to be a bad person! The world owes you no more than anyone else!

Anyway. Thank you once more - you are a total angel for helping others with the nightmare that is PIP application and doing far more good for those who need it than Jack has ever done.
Gosh, I don't have it myself but I know how bad this is just from seeing it 2nd hand let alone having it or someone close to me having it.
Miserable po-faced wanker. I can just see the sort of person who complains about someone giving crĆØme eggs to the food bank.
My next donation is going to have a load of creme eggs with it. With some haribo starmix, because the kids with nut etc allergies are usually ok with those. It's not a child's fault their parent hasn't got the money for such a simple treat. It may not even be the parents fault, but it isn't a child's fault. There aren't pleasures much more simple and relatively cheap than a nice bit of chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I'm sorry about your daughter šŸ˜” she sounds very brave. I wonder if any frays know, what effect does alcohol have on arthritis medication, Naproxen, ADHD meds etc. Not a good effect I suspect.
I am a student pharmacist frau and tbh, alcohol interacts with most medications. However, itā€™s especially dangerous to take any NSAIDs with alcohol, it massively increases yoir risk of gastric bleeding. Naproxen is one of the harsher NSAIDs when it comes to doing damage to your stomach though.

ETA I agree with what everyone is saying about Jacks arthritis medication as well btw, what she has described is not the standard treatment for arthritis at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Poor thing šŸ„ŗ. She's not vulnerable when she's telling people to 'duck off and touch grass' or 'off you pop and mind your own business cos what's it got to do with you' though is she šŸ™„?
If she is vulnerable it really doesnt sit easy with me that she is suggesting favours for favours from people. I know we joke but this stuff actually happens to actual vulerable people. I hope its all above board.

Also her and prince harry are more alike that people, scream they want privacy then cannot shut up about themsevles, constantly wanting pity for their own duck ups. Never ever moving on, and expecting everyone else to sort their tit out. Selfish people the lot of them.

Reactions: 40
@People-huv-tae-know I think the Tramadol was most likely before the drunken furniture buying.

Jack said in the Grauniad article that she was prescribed them 6 years ago and took them for 18 months. Her prescribed dose appears to have been 8 a day, I would guess they were the 50mg fast acting ones as the 100mg slow release would not be prescribed at that level. One ay she said she took 40 and states it was 5 days' worth.

The furniture buying was when she was with LJC in 2018-2021 - not sure when LJC moved in with her during that timeframe. Trammies would have been 2016-2018 (I think if it was 6 years ago).

It's all a bit confusing because Jack lies so much.

Tram.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 29
FFS AND SHE TELLS PEOPLE SHE'S WORKING CLASS?!

(arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!)
Strawberry Thief - classic council house decor and rental flats. You go to that ā€œbedsit landā€ part of town and the windows have William Morris fabric taped over them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
šŸŽ¤I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way-ay-ay-ay
Na-na, why don't you get a job?
Say no way, say no way-ah, no way-ay-ay-ay
Na-na, why don't you get a job?

I guess all the money, well, it wasn't enough
To rent a bungahouse in thorpe bay
I guess the patreon money, well, it isn't enough
'Cause that girl's got (crappy) expensive tastešŸŽ¤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you, that is very interesting and detailed. So if Tramadol mixed with alcohol makes one incoherent and dopey, does one still have enough capcity to order furniture online?
I mean ā€¦ possibly ā€¦ but, even if you could squint at your phone and choose things to put in your shopping basket, and stab your claws at your phone screen in the right order, and not pass out or be sick during the whole process, youā€™d be pretty unlikely to be able to order furniture that fits in your home and matches loads of your other furniture. In my opinion. Which is not a medical one because Iā€™m not a doctor.

TW - crap reacreational substance misuse anecdote, please donā€™t click if you donā€™t want to read: I am not a doctor, but I have been off my face on tramadol and booze together (not on my own, definitely wouldnā€™t have come up with that idea by myself!) and I didnā€™t bother doing it more than once after the first time, because although it sounded like it would be quite fun in advance, it was actually quite tit and pointless/boring and I felt very sick both times. Maybe I should have taken 38 more tramadols than I did? And had some whisky instead of white wine? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Have you really completed dayhab/rehab if you werenā€™t honest about how much you drank and that you abused trammies šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Squig hasnā€™t had her refund. Doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s started the court case

1E83A0BE-B66A-4320-8EF0-9EAC253F9E6C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.