Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Nigella's lush, delicious, stunning, enchanting over-writing is bad enough, but Jack's writing is like an incompetent imitation of Nigella's. Not to mention that Nigella's recipes actually work.

And when Nigella starts off a recipe with something like "The idea for this velvety concoction came to me as I was returning home from lunch with some delightful friends who had invited me to their summer home. As I strolled along the peaceful country lanes, the scent of freshly-mown hay, full of promise for the brilliant days yet to come, reminded me of [goes on like this for several paragraphs]" I would be willing to bet that something like this actually happened. Unlike Jack's tiresome variations on the theme of "I'm a wacky smol pixie and this unexpected inspiration just popped into my wildly creative mind".
Jack's preambles are far bleaker. 'This recipe came to me as I was feeling highly disgruntled at having to make dinner for myself and small boy. I softly, gently rummaged around the fridge and found some liquified cucumber, fingered a wilting leek and threw in a tin of prunes. It looks awful and doesn't taste much better but here's the recipe anyway...'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

kachoochoo

VIP Member
i see you've all been making your little jokes about being jack, but ahem ⬇

(and i know i said to pay this account no heed but whatever - this is kinda funny)

Screenshot_20221128-210646_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her latching onto Marcus, patronising him in that article - 'bashful' 🤮, inferring they were working on something, then constantly @ him in tweets but being ignored will never not be funny.
Plus then the GQ article where he and Fingers openly laughed at her meatballs 👩‍🍳 💋 And all this when she was still considered untouchable.
I just went back to this, in which Jack uses AAVE to chastise Marcus

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 08.33.14.png

And noticed this was the top reply .....

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 08.33.27.png

Jack, a white woman, accusing Marcus, a Black man, of 'caucasity'. So that's nice.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

jenny2603

VIP Member
Every single time she gets blowback for doing something cringey or dodgy she trots out the I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN excuse. Jack, it's not a mental breakdown it's entirely your character..
I have long standing issues with bad mentals which I have learned to manage by having amazing insights like "remember what happened last time, you did that" and then not doing the thing. Then again, I do have actual issues rather than convenient excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

jenny2603

VIP Member
Whilst I don’t want to give credence to the hellsite, apparently Jack walks amongst us and is a powerful frau. Come on then canal, who is it?
I love this. I am going to make the effort to be extra nasty about Jack, now that I know she's here.

GIVE US ANOTHER THREAD 31 YOU SH1TTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
thinks she's the only person in the world to have discovered shagging*
*can be replaced with any of the following:

tattoos
lesbianism
veganism
disabilities
sobriety
tin cans
labia
tits
piano playing
women
t'internet
Scotland
Yorkshire
cock
cats
dogs
children
that people actually leave the house and work for a living
lists
kitchens
singing
boys
hairdressers
soap
shower gel
beans
shutting the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
🚨2022 THREAD COUNT UPDATE 🚨

Thread 236 was the first brand new thread of this year; it started on Jan 1 2022. That is 198 new threads so far this year.

In 2021 in the full year: 106 threads.

Jack’s threads started on NYD 2020, in 2020 125 new threads

SO we only need another 14 threads before the year is out to double the total from 2020.

We need another 33 to equal the past two years’ total combined. We are slowing down from the height of summer chaos, so if we want to do this, we need Jack to come back and do a full on chaos. I don’t really want that as between you and me, if I’m being really honest, I find her a little bit annoying. So I’m ok with letting that one go.

Also, mods, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE HATTOS FOR THREAD 436 to celebrate the creation of the TWO HUNDREDTH NEW THREAD OF 2022?!🎆 🎉 🎊 🎩 🧢 👒 🎊 🎉 🎆

*(If we don’t, can we try a DIY version where just for that one thread everyone tries to find a pic of their avi ~or another avi~ in a hat?!) Alternative suggestion: everyone comes as their favourite slop or Jack pic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Even her word salads are pish
Nigella's lush, delicious, stunning, enchanting over-writing is bad enough, but Jack's writing is like an incompetent imitation of Nigella's. Not to mention that Nigella's recipes actually work.

And when Nigella starts off a recipe with something like "The idea for this velvety concoction came to me as I was returning home from lunch with some delightful friends who had invited me to their summer home. As I strolled along the peaceful country lanes, the scent of freshly-mown hay, full of promise for the brilliant days yet to come, reminded me of [goes on like this for several paragraphs]" I would be willing to bet that something like this actually happened. Unlike Jack's tiresome variations on the theme of "I'm a wacky smol pixie and this unexpected inspiration just popped into my wildly creative mind".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
We haven't seen figures like this since 2020.

Screenshot_20221129-171637_Opera.jpg

The -2,333 must be the followers who jumped ship while she was deactivated - so Sunday to Thursday combined (note the gap between dates).

She gains them back easily enough, though, so 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA: these numbers will include accounts Jack has blocked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Serafina Pekkala

Totally agree Dear Hoopdee,
It was this bit about the eggs 🥚 that grated my mushrooms the most.... 🍄
Screenshot_20221127-222251_Chrome.jpg

I mean wtaf is she talking about?

'Not do your eggs any fear nor foul?'
Your eggs should be 'luxuriating nearby awaiting their fate'?

Utter, utter bullshit.... my tender brain can not compute, It hurts... gahaghaaa....

ETA... because no, I haven't finished ranting....
She thinks she is some sort of Jilly Cooper/Shakespeare wordsmith.... and, yes Dearhearts, I am aware that combination is as odd as one of her recipes.... So go well pals, and fuck off ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I enjoy seeing you all out in the wild in other threads. It's like seeing someone you know in a pub near you. Odd but strangely comforting 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
@DinosaurSenior I often fog my partner (never knew there was a name for it) is he is lying behind me as the big spoon, with me as the smaller spoon. It means farting on his bits, I also often stink the place out so much I have to get out of bed to open the window.

Im not fancy, I fart a lot but its better than the other option of trapped wind. The pain
Can I just inform you dear heart that if you as the smaller spoon were to lie behind your larger spoon it is called jet packing. Now dont tell me this thread isn't filling the niche emptied by OU programming no longer shown.

• Haha
  • Wow