Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I’m not Jack, because I’m actually disabled with a diagnosis and the PIP payments etc.

As a top heavy Frau, the Xmas “Scandal” backward chair pose bothers me. You can see each boob squashed down to each side, afaik trying to flatten a tit into the corresponding armpit isn’t a sexy pose. That and the messy kitchen set up, 90s office worker makeup and all round lack of sexiness makes me boak
Vile unsexy nudey non boobies photo if you ask me dear ❤. Completely unnecessary for an apparent chef and poverty campaigner to get the bristol cities out with a santa hat. This will of course be because of lack of self esteem and being some kind of whatever is the current gender thing of the day she can glom on to (WFK)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She was a judge for an award run by The Food Chain last year, but that's the only thing I've seen that she's done with them recently (Leggy's done substantially more).
I'm looking at the qualifications of this year's judges for the award, and I can't imagine for the life of me why Jack wasn't invited back this time....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whilst I don’t want to give credence to the hellsite, apparently Jack walks amongst us and is a powerful frau. Come on then canal, who is it?
it me, apparently!

i can confirm that i am neither kent county council nor am i jack

(and that account is utterly, utterly batshit insane. when the other detractors are continually reporting them, you know something's up. pay them no heed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jack can’t be a lesbian with opportunities with those fingernails.
Infections. Grubby stuff. Dried up detritus going in.
I can’t believe I wrote this but it’s what I think.
I’m bi and oh no. No.
I will say one word, and that is THRUSH . Nope x

My toenails are immaculate Thankyou x
We know, we saw your sexy sandal shots tender one ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I will say one word, and that is THRUSH . Nope x

We know, we saw your sexy sandal shots tender one ❤
A couple of years ago I had a bout of thrush that didn’t respond to treatment. It would get a bit better then I’d be back to itching like I’d sat on a nest of fire ants. Rinse and repeat. Turned out my ex was playing away and kept reinfecting me because his OW was a dirty slag. Binned the ex and the Canesten worked a treat. Win-win!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Nigella's lush, delicious, stunning, enchanting over-writing is bad enough, but Jack's writing is like an incompetent imitation of Nigella's. Not to mention that Nigella's recipes actually work.

And when Nigella starts off a recipe with something like "The idea for this velvety concoction came to me as I was returning home from lunch with some delightful friends who had invited me to their summer home. As I strolled along the peaceful country lanes, the scent of freshly-mown hay, full of promise for the brilliant days yet to come, reminded me of [goes on like this for several paragraphs]" I would be willing to bet that something like this actually happened. Unlike Jack's tiresome variations on the theme of "I'm a wacky smol pixie and this unexpected inspiration just popped into my wildly creative mind".
For me, Nigella is now always tangled up with Munya Chawawa's parodies of her. I'd love to see him do a Jack video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
it me, apparently!

i can confirm that i am neither kent county council nor am i jack

(and that account is utterly, utterly batshit insane. when the other detractors are continually reporting them, you know something's up. pay them no heed)

But you would say that, wouldn't you?

Come on, KCC, we need that batch of out of area applications' supporting evidence uploaded to the Document Exchange STAT!

[Note: work-adjacent hysteria might just be beginning to embed itself prior to the cut off for assessing 2023 applications]

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i see you've all been making your little jokes about being jack, but ahem ⬇

(and i know i said to pay this account no heed but whatever - this is kinda funny)

Screenshot_20221128-210646_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Im not jack i have never done thirst shots/ selfies for 1000s of people and also i have also never shared an 8 hour burger with someone who LEFT

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I might be Jack because I have a doctorate* my Old Harold has LEFT** and I am smol***

*it's real, but I only have one so she wins
**He's popped away for the night because he WORKS
***smoller than her, for sure, but I don't make it a major facet of my personality because I'm actually interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.