Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not bleeping mortified that it still says “working on the #VimesBootsIndex” 😆 she has done NOTHING.
Mortified is something she's never felt, ever. She should say "working on working on the #VimesBootsIndex but you know, GIVE ME YOUR FOOKIN MONEY"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fraus, I am gutted. She’s blocked me.

As far as I am aware, I’ve never directly tweeted her. I did reply to a few people in a couple of her threads though. This only happened yesterday so she’s definitely active on Twitter.
Tweeting from two hours ago as trying to work as well, but I notice she's gone from following 13.5k ppl this time yesterday to 13.6k today. Busy bee behind the scenes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well this news of an interloper has given us something to mither about, if nothing else.

Also lolling at the idea of any of us being powerful. Long suffering, yes. Powerful, no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
CF668573-616B-4060-9A9B-239C7E1AFE80.jpeg

Good news, Jack must be due her day off right about now. So she can take a break from doing all that… work she’s been doing. Phew, she must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 126
Just had a twitter survey on Asda. Our little Jackie working behind the scenes as a corporate shill is she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1766980
Good news, Jack must be due her day off right about now. So she can take a break from doing all that… work she’s been doing. Phew, she must be exhausted.
Why is her doctors surgery located in 1952? They're always asking when is she taking time off and suggesting she shouldn't work so hard instead of treating her disorders real and imagined.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
What is the hierarchy though, Frauen und Herren?

Like, is it Poca at the top, then who comes next? Who sits where on the Pyramid of Power? The Islopeles Triangle of Jacks.
In my head I was initially pronouncing this like is-lo-pel-ès
And now I’ve realised how wrong I am and nearly coughed up a lung on to the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can you imagine Jack learning to code purely to make a bot to more effectively lampoon herself? Haha, me neither.

<sweats profusely>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Have we seen this? The Del Monte gig has gone to someone else now:

Aww just think, Jack, if you’d actually done some work and produced some decent recipes for Del Monte they might have worked with you again, but instead you’ve been sacked off for Torode’s missus. Too bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Aww just think, Jack, if you’d actually done some work and produced some decent recipes for Del Monte they might have worked with you again, but instead you’ve been sacked off for Torode’s missus. Too bad.
I always used to think his name was "Jonty Rhodes".

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Fraus, I am gutted. She’s blocked me.

As far as I am aware, I’ve never directly tweeted her. I did reply to a few people in a couple of her threads though. This only happened yesterday so she’s definitely active on Twitter.

I still have no clue as to why she blocked me. My best guess is I once liked a tweet of TD.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.