Jack Monroe #434 The price of jam: Will it be £40 by the end of the year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time she gets blowback for doing something cringey or dodgy she trots out the I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN excuse. Jack, it's not a mental breakdown it's entirely your character..
I have long standing issues with bad mentals which I have learned to manage by having amazing insights like "remember what happened last time, you did that" and then not doing the thing. Then again, I do have actual issues rather than convenient excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I think that's a great idea for a show. Let's get all the ensblers of Jack to taste test her slop on live TV. Gordon and Jamie can present it.
I love this - forcefeed Nigella three tin tender and see if she still thinks Jack is a "culinary savant."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
If you see a small butterfly without any medium or large butterflies nearby for scale, how will you know you're doing a small butterfly "normal hygiene" task instead of a golden ticket big butterfly "screen time" task? What if the internet is disconnected so your screen time is limited to mama's Nokia phone data, but mama's on twitter? Do two medium butterflies equal one large? What if you clean up your faeces streaks in the toilet, but someone rushes in and leaves some more: do you have to start again to claim your butterfly? Are there any butterflies that will help you escape the hellsite?

Confusemont

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
This is a digital marketing/SEO company with 1,287 followers.

<insert Captain Brody “you’re gonna need a bigger company” meme>

14D76E54-57B6-4173-B58D-0F966F118028.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1766067

Some arse has tweeted this screenshot in a boring argument they're having about the Labour party. It's vintage Jack! You can't attack me for standing for election because I was having a mental breakdown. Who hasn't sat in their GPs office and had to list "I keep standing for election" as one of their symptoms.
Jesus is there anyone left in the world who she hasn’t claimed has sent her death threats???

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Whilst I don’t want to give credence to the hellsite, apparently Jack walks amongst us and is a powerful frau. Come on then canal, who is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Just popping in to say that 'crushing low self esteem' aren't exactly the 1st words I would associate with JM

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Along with the grifting and the awful treatment of her kid, I think what I hate the most about Jack is the weaponosing of mental illness. She often claims she was "in the middle a complete mental breakdown", had a "total mental breakdown" etc. Yet going over her media it's obviously not the case. She has no idea what a breakdown is. It's not just feeling a bit sad and having a couple of duvet days.

I initially found her Tattle threads when I was so fed up with my social media being full of people kissing her arse. I enjoyed having a lurking laugh and rolling my eyes at her slop. But now I actually really do dislike her. I no longer have the small ounce of sympathy for her. She is my aneurysm.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I AM JACK!
Nope, it's me. I have the denim shirt, the docs, HEAVILY tattooed, and an undercut. Just don't look at my nails cos they are fuckin pristine and there's no unruly flange either. I can also cook. But most importantly... I am not a nasty self-absorbed duplicitous fantasist narc of a bleep.

Sorry. Mega crabbit today. Send anythingyouwant-os.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yes, it's very 'Reader's Wives : Christmas Edition'.

View attachment 1766005
I'm pleased she wasn't in the "mirrored tile kitchen" when she took this, imagine the background reflection! 😳

Good morning you mendacious ninnies, I have a question!
How did she know she had letters and emails from friends, family and readers, when she a) had 10 million unopened emails across her various accounts and b) she didn't open letters, cos "scared"? Genuinely intrigued!* Could she be, gulp, lying?:eek:

*Not really, couldn't give a flying duck fig but doesn't it make you think!

PS Jack - minestrone soup has always been, and always will be, a cheap, hearty meal full of veg, with added beans and pasta. You can't - and didn't - re-invent it, silly moo.

#jackmonroegrifter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20221128_105325.jpg

Absolutely honking, fishy, cat breath after devouring them under her duvet at 1am.

It's too early for this. She's rotten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.