Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think it's Asda George - by the rainbow stripe sleeves - as🔺I own one. Although I can't swear that the stripes are in the same colour order without checking.
In the interest of being forensic, can you check dear heart 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know I laughed but I do feel sad for Big Green Book Guy. Sunk cost fallacy in action, poor love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
There's only one route I can see her going now to carry on the grift. Forgiving audience? Charitable? Community? Attention? Yep folks, she'll be saying she's been saved by LJC (not that one) soon enough. Christian brothers, sisters and others on here...no offence intended.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

View attachment 1755420

View attachment 1755421
Where's the crappy Nokia?
That's a laptop and desktop and, what looks like, a solid wood dresser..

Hardly a crappy Nokia and Special £13.50 B&M WobbleDesk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I collated most of the most cringey Gloss and Goss posts In screenshots
2016: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...not-storming-the-bastille.33176/post-11537373
2017 and 2018: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...not-storming-the-bastille.33176/post-11539730

I’m a member but muted it and had forgotten how incredibly annoying she was. You might want to go to the loo before you open the spoilers
So, she met LJC when she went on Victoria Derbyshire right after her court opinion on 10th MARCH, (but was she was thirsting after a different person and having dates with “The Prick” at the same time?)
0A02CCF9-55B8-4C1A-8CF0-77F0643AC163.jpeg
CCE77B47-7BBF-43D5-AAE2-C354E520FEAF.jpeg
AB3BEEBC-3653-4A96-B3A8-8CEA6CBAAD4D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I bet she leapt at the Google invitation to freeload at their annual jamboree at Soho Farmhouse and be head patted and indulged by a bunch of people who’d likely never heard of her. Then had the cheek to boast about what she had achieved behind the scenes! Needless to say doing the work to present a keynote speech on social inequalities in Wales (I know, I know she’d have ignored the brief and talked about herself for 40 minutes) was always going to be way beyond her. I shake my head at them even asking her In the first place.
Maybe the business-charity networking “tinder” she set up there is keeping her busy? 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell there is no greater love story than that between Jack and Jack. She's honestly obsessed with herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I’ve been a member of that Gloss group for years (for work, I hasten to add) - but I’d muted it. Just been in for brief grunk and omg look at this.

Who was the lucky recipient of these ‘breathless makeout sessions’ in summer 2017?

View attachment 1755480
That was lucky, lucky LJC who she used to take down the Harvester and incessantly tit-talk about.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Right had enough of that gloss place - how do I exit it? 😱😫 I’m scared I can’t see anywhere to unfollow - Ellllp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

View attachment 1755420

View attachment 1755421
Working with computers turned off...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I joined Gloss around the same time as Jack because I was getting married and wanted make-up ideas. I then spent a lot of money on Mac lipsticks and advent calendars, most of which never got worn and I went back to my tried and tested Avon eye liner and Maybelline lipstick and mascara.
I’m not sure I ever commented on her posts in 2017 but I did love react a few as I was fan back then!
It’s now muted because of all the pouty lipfiller, filtered selfies - how can people comment on your face if they can’t see what you actually bleeping look like 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nein danke. He is right aff his nut these days.

Is that a thing? Jack could join in and use her drawer cocks for drum sticks.
I feel like there was a Peep Show episode of one…obviously chaos ensued. Johnson probably cried.

edit- I have done a Mandela effect. It was in fleabag! however I demand that Peep Show returns and does one with Mark and Jez where Mark gets annoyed, Jez shags everyone, Johnson cries and Super Hans joins up to stay there in the cult until he finds out there’s no crack. One and done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It was a rental. She’d split with her PoPo fiancée in Autumn 2013 and a friend had given her a place temporarily (it was up for sale). She’d put down a deposit on a place of her own, and then met Leggy. This is from the Wiki
View attachment 1755456
£5k is a hell of a lot for a rental deposit. Either she paid a few months rent upfront, due to her terrible credit. Or she was planning to rent somewhere for £2.5k a month, which wouldn’t surprise me all that much either.

Or she was getting a shared ownership flat/help to buy place or chipping in £5k and getting help from the bank of big Dave. And didn’t want to admit she’d fucked up a chance to get her fowweva home.

Reactions: 40
Never mind laughing bastards. Found my exit but before I did I found that one of my bestie gay mates is on there…he’s getting warned! 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.