Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Fellow chef".
casper-ruud-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

I mean, you could just about get away with food writer, but "chef"? Reader, I wheezed.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I feel like a bit of a twit for saying it, but going by the pics of her and Leggy and her earlier “sad in NOT AUBERGINE mirror tile kitchen” series of pics, Jack was the frumpiest early-mid twentysomething I think I’ve ever seen.

I can well believe her being terrified of “the youngsters” (aka people her own age) rocking out at Glastonbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I love how it says Allegra Something Something (left) under the photo 😂 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not Jack inviting herself along to Sunday Brunch to watch from behind the scenes

download-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I hate parents inserting their new partners into their children’s lives quickly.
I know sometimes it works out fine and her and Allegra’s children were small so probably can’t remember now. But I’ve worked in schools and you see it all the time and it messes kids up.

Followers back up

2CE68DB3-82F3-4AC3-B947-813266CD1C7B.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Morning all! I think we need a grown up to make a new thread as we are having our very own chaos. I would volunteer but last time I Jacked it up spectacularly so will wait for someone more competent. I believe this is the highest voted thread title nom
EF7A6C49-96FE-4FED-9A67-DB30EBC4CEEA.jpeg

Can’t believe she’s actually back.

Almost like she ducked out just to avoid the backlash around the CHC conference and/or the Graun retracting their Live.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I shall do the thread - I am confident I can do it with only minimal chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I feel like a bit of a twit for saying it, but going by the pics of her and Leggy and her earlier “sad in NOT AUBERGINE mirror tile kitchen” series of pics, Jack was the frumpiest early-mid twentysomething I think I’ve ever seen.

I can well believe her being terrified of “the youngsters” (aka people her own age) rocking out at Glastonbury.
But, but the tats... ?

ApplicationFrameHost_AUE7E5SAKp.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
New thread tender ones:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.