Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in that gloss dross place doing gods work, but this one jumped out. How much % of the most lesbian lesbian in lesbianville was jaxk in March 2017?
One hun wrote this about her OH (🤢)
3E6E61D5-7BAE-4B2D-8537-CCE81F326289.jpeg

And Jack replied in the comments…

EE9958E4-12F4-4983-AD91-D6314A11A9D2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
I have never known anyone to find themselves so worthy of photographing. Who is she doing this for? It's a public page. Nobody cares you bleeping lunatic
Plus heavily HEAVILY filter face to look gaunt and ill
Tango Whiskey Alfa Tango

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This is the most recent. YEARS in the making.
View attachment 1755299
Seven total on her blog this year. Most of them not new. I think this one and MAYBE the “no cook” gazpacho are new? Three or four more on Not-Lorraine Sloppy Savers, none of which were new, all of which were repulsive. So yes, more Twitter deactivations than new recipes.
I will never, EVER get over this recipe being years in the planning stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah, you need one (or many) of @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins glorious Jack Collections.
View attachment 1755314
View attachment 1755322
(Credit to Silver for both of the above and @Marmalade Atkins for the below)
View attachment 1755326
View attachment 1755329
View attachment 1755331
Seriously, do a search for “some jacks” from @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings. It’s ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS
It's like a particular discomfiting episode of Supernatural

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guessing this one didn’t make it into Grifty Kitchen
93F7E575-F809-466B-9DA8-C2DBA3FB9C80.jpeg

Jacks response…
A32AF44C-F9C7-49FC-88C6-49B969A7E35C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Ah, you need one (or many) of @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins glorious Jack Collections.
View attachment 1755314
View attachment 1755322
(Credit to Silver for both of the above and @Marmalade Atkins for the below)
View attachment 1755326
View attachment 1755329
View attachment 1755331
Seriously, do a search for “some jacks” from @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings. It’s ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS
I’m over here, accepting I will NEVER know how to type my own funny captions on a Drake meme and then there’s you lot over there doing THIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Like her whirlwind happy ever after with rich famous Ol’ Leggy. Oh, wait…
View attachment 1754985
(Thanks to @Orphan_Black who immortalized this at Titmas)
Edit: in red, Leggy’s as rank as 🤛 👊 🤜 Jack.
I hadn't realised that the deposit she lost on the flat when she met Leggy was a buying deposit. I thought she'd paid like £1k deposit to rent and always wondered why she made such a fuss about it
How much was a flat deposit in those days? It's so extreme to give up £20k (a guess, your honour) on a relationship only a week old

eta this is me interpreting that the deposit was to buy a house, happy to be corrected if wrong!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
🫣 I just signed up for that Mrs Gloss pot to nosey at our Jacko 😳😬 it’s a bloody gold mine, you can actually filter for her - first hit 😱 much campaigning, much anxiety
View attachment 1755237View attachment 1755239View attachment 1755240View attachment 1755241View attachment 1755243View attachment 1755248View attachment 1755249View attachment 1755250
That jumper looks like a Joules jumper. Can’t find it online now, only the most recent version but normally around £50

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m in that gloss dross place doing gods work, but this one jumped out. How much % of the most lesbian lesbian in lesbianville was jaxk in March 2017?
One hun wrote this about her OH (🤢)
View attachment 1755373
And Jack replied in the comments…

View attachment 1755375
So if that was 6th March 2017, her court case opinion was handed down on 10th March, she met LJC the day after on 11th (after staying up all night drinking) and then those two got together. She was also hobbling on a stick and DREADFULLY infirm at the time.

Worried sick about that horrifically stressful court case/opinion too, wasn’t she?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

7F41DD24-B62B-41A2-9D21-72DC4A624F7D.jpeg

D9EC1930-BB36-4514-85F7-2280B0C99B69.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I hadn't realised that the deposit she lost on the flat when she met Leggy was a buying deposit. I thought she'd paid like £1k deposit to rent and always wondered why she made such a fuss about it
How much was a flat deposit in those days? It's so extreme to give up £20k (a guess, your honour) on a relationship only a week old

eta this is me interpreting that the deposit was to buy a house, happy to be corrected if wrong!
It makes even less sense when surely you only put down the deposit at the point of exchange when buying, so she would have been at the point of completion and instead she gave that up after a one night stand? That is bonkers. Unless someone can shed some more light on it for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That jumper looks like a Joules jumper. Can’t find it online now, only the most recent version but normally around £50
I thought similar, I have a joules striped jumper with a bee on it but the collar is black. This could be a M&S or Next dupe, there were loads about (though she does like joules. I have the same yellow raincoat as her 😕)

Bet she has a pair of hunter wellies in every colour and a Waitrose bag for life the big middle class fraud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How much % of the most lesbian lesbian in lesbianville was jaxk in March 2017?
Is anyone familiar with Erika Moen? For the uninitiated she is a cartoonist best known for an "educational" sex website called Oh Joy Sex Toy (OJST) and an autobiographical webcomic she previously drew. She's been married to a man for over ten years but still insists she's a lesbian, just making an "exception" for him. Then cashes in all her points for being "kinky and queer" etc. Even bragging about taking her husband to Pride to ogle women! That's who Jack reminds me of

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.