Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom the idea that she just said goodbye to FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS after just meeting Allegra when she is supposed to be skint. How have none of her sheep ever picked up the fact that is just absolutely ridiculous for anyone to do, even for someone in a decent position money-wise, nevermind someone who supposedly has strwuggled sooooo much? I do OK and can thankfully say I'm comfortable financially, and the idea of just losing five grand on a deposit because I met someone I fancied a week ago is unimaginable.

On another note I skim-watched the Landslide singing video (couldn't bring myself to watch it all 🤢) and what the duck? The ending?!! Madness, put me right off my lunch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It’s really, really annoying me that I can’t 🔺 that bra. It’s not Honey Birdette, Boux Avenue, Bordelle or Bluebella’s font.
Have you checked Rigby & Peller’s website, dear one? Also, might be that Jack has added the B rather than it being a feature. Especially if she was thirsting after someone with that initial at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a wee look round Twitter… weird how a few months ago there were zero negative comments and now there’s hardly anything else.

Which leads me to ask…where are the squiggs, where have they all gone. Why aren’t they all asking where she is gone and supporting their great heroine, nope, just total silence… 500,000 followers and not a dickie bird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
£5k is a hell of a lot for a rental deposit. Either she paid a few months rent upfront, due to her terrible credit. Or she was planning to rent somewhere for £2.5k a month, which wouldn’t surprise me all that much either.

Or she was getting a shared ownership flat/help to buy place or chipping in £5k and getting help from the bank of big Dave. And didn’t want to admit she’d fucked up a chance to get her fowweva home.
Or she was just lying about the whole thing and told leggy the story to manipulate her and guilt her into letting her stay forever.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Have you checked Rigby & Peller’s website, dear one? Also, might be that Jack has added the B rather than it being a feature.
Yes, tender one. I do think HB may well have changed their font over time, as it looks not dissimilar to their current logo and it’s a very ‘on brand’ colourway for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot fathom the idea that she just said goodbye to FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS after just meeting Allegra when she is supposed to be skint. How have none of her sheep ever picked up the fact that is just absolutely ridiculous for anyone to do, even for someone in a decent position money-wise, nevermind someone who supposedly has strwuggled sooooo much? I do OK and can thankfully say I'm comfortable financially, and the idea of just losing five grand on a deposit because I met someone I fancied a week ago is unimaginable.

On another note I skim-watched the Landslide singing video (couldn't bring myself to watch it all 🤢) and what the duck? The ending?!! Madness, put me right off my lunch.
Not just that £5k; also the £5k she allegedly lost when her phone was hacked. To lose one £5k may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness - with all due apologies to Oscar Wilde for butchering his words.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Or she was just lying about the whole thing and told leggy the story to manipulate her and guilt her into letting her stay forever.
As I understand it, you would only lose your deposit on a purchase if you pulled out post exchange…and given how fixated our Jackie is with buying a house, it seems unlikely.

Reactions: 25
I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Just had a wee look round Twitter… weird how a few months ago there were zero negative comments and now there hardly anything else.

Which leads me to ask…where are the squiggs, where have they all gone. Why aren’t they all asking where she is gone and supporting their great heroine, nope, just total silence… 500,000 followers and not a dickie bird.
Screenshot_20221123-224811_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We had Gandalf and he was free.

(possibly the best moment of my teaching career)

(do you mean Brian Cox as in Prof or actor? Not that in matters. I think at the moment the latter might be able to command a greater fee.)
The prof, I work in science education

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She takes pregnancy vitamins when she wants her hair to grow? Did I read that correctly? And her Mum gets her hopes up every time she spots them in her kitchen?
First of all, pregnancy vitamins are never cheap. Second of all, fairly sure a regular multivitamin would suffice, and -bonus- there'd be no inquisitive looks at having Pregnacare lying about. The attention seekery knows no bounds.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
I’m in that gloss dross place doing gods work, but this one jumped out. How much % of the most lesbian lesbian in lesbianville was jaxk in March 2017?
One hun wrote this about her OH (🤢)
View attachment 1755373
And Jack replied in the comments…

View attachment 1755375
Was this post before or after her tour de force "should I text my celebrity crush?" of March 2017? She apologizes for showing her fab Ted Baker bra in the pic. Wasn't Jack "sober" in March 2017? Or something? She describes hitting the pub while waiting 2 hrs for pizza dough to rise.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.