Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also these high end brands couldn’t wait for her foot to heal? Or provide her with a chair to sit on?

Brand manager John “ if we can’t have Monroe standing she is OFF THE JOB”

My grandma in her 90s still manages to cook. She has a stool to lean on or sits at the kitchen table to do peeling and chopping. Anyhoo, was this before or after the marathon training?

It makes even less sense when surely you only put down the deposit at the point of exchange when buying, so she would have been at the point of completion and instead she gave that up after a one night stand? That is bonkers. Unless someone can shed some more light on it for me.
Probably had a buying deposit but then looked up Allegra’s net worth, tit herself with glee and decided to celebrate by spunking the last of her cash on designer crap. Who needs savings and some poxy little flat when you’re marrying a millionaire?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Those selfies.... honestly! The one hugging her "doctorate" pretending to be asleep I thought was the worst, but no. There was a whole new level of disgusting self wank. Christ make her stop, I can't stand it!
Is it for real..? I just assumed some minxy Frau had photoshopped the cert in. im hitting my cringe limits here send helpos

• Haha
Reactions: 45
One thing I have to laugh at is the 'flipping burgers' - it's such a generic yet classist thing to say. I remember hearing it a lot growing up if someone got a job in McDonald's as if it's a bad thing. She also made the comment about people 'eating burgers and watching Jeremy Kyle', it's like she's hung up on that ridiculous saying and just ran with it. Why is she always dying to have been oppressed all her life?
Because at heart, Jack knows she's boring.

Also she uses her identities as armor to protect against criticism. Ask Jack about patreon refunds? You're just a gender critical Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was going to ask because it seems really familiar and triangulatable
I’m a big joules fan 🔺 when I google search the image, their current one comes but I REALLY recognise the one in that picture but I wasn’t a Frau in 2020 & have never seen that pic before

Reactions: 19
I hadn't realised that the deposit she lost on the flat when she met Leggy was a buying deposit. I thought she'd paid like £1k deposit to rent and always wondered why she made such a fuss about it
How much was a flat deposit in those days? It's so extreme to give up £20k (a guess, your honour) on a relationship only a week old

eta this is me interpreting that the deposit was to buy a house, happy to be corrected if wrong!
It was a rental. She’d split with her PoPo fiancée in Autumn 2013 and a friend had given her a place temporarily (it was up for sale). She’d put down a deposit on a place of her own, and then met Leggy. This is from the Wiki
5219A9C6-ADCB-440B-A775-72BB4F97C73D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Fraus I’ve been in there for a good 30 mins and I’m defo gonna have to call one of my three therapists. I have just put Jacks name in the search 🔍 bar and it’s all Jacko, and Brian I don’t want to see what other types are on there, it’s hun central and I’m not sure if to cry or vomit. I’m happy to go back in and do screenies but I fear almost all of it has already been seen, I’ll do a big post behind a spoiler. What I find alarming is the amount of hair styles and colours Jack has. She must have spent a fortune on hair products as well as makeup obvs (and clothes, there’s a clothes one in there) Anyway off I fuxk, wish me luck and remember I’m doing this so you don’t have to!!! BRB in 17 hours xxx
You brave soul ❤
Guaranteed each one of those huns would teaspoon each others eyes out given a teaspoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

View attachment 1755420

View attachment 1755421
GLOSSHOG 💀 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
It was a rental. She’d split with her PoPo fiancée in Autumn 2013 and a friend had given her a place temporarily (it was up for sale). She’d put down a deposit on a place of her own, and then met Leggy. This is from the Wiki
View attachment 1755456
A £5k deposit on a rental flat?! How insanely expensive was the rent??!!!!!!! And that was 8 years ago!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
@Dogmuck Ive joined too for a laugh and I can’t get over the attention bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Here she is worried she’s going to get kicked out of the group for hogging the limelight.
Then a comment underneath that the daft cow is taking pregnancy vitamins and obviously loves the fact her Mum asks if she’s pregnant. I imagine this is EXACTLY how she behaves if she really attends AA.

View attachment 1755420

View attachment 1755421
I *knew* it was a clip-on! Jack, if you're reading this....Claires is generally not recommended by the hairstyling community as a place to buy good-quality fake hair :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I collated most of the most cringey Gloss and Goss posts In screenshots
2016: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...not-storming-the-bastille.33176/post-11537373
2017 and 2018: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...not-storming-the-bastille.33176/post-11539730

I’m a member but muted it and had forgotten how incredibly annoying she was. You might want to go to the loo before you open the spoilers
Oh god the sad-baiting and sick-baiting (and I didn't even get that far into these)! "I'm so poorly/sad, so I made myself look nice. Do I look nice? Tell me I look nice. I'm quirky too, but I still look nice, don't I? Even though I'm miserable and probably about to die from a disease of some kind."

The "I get so many comments, it makes me feel I am hogging the glory!" humblebrag is equally :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
That jumper looks like a Joules jumper. Can’t find it online now, only the most recent version but normally around £50
No I think it's Asda George - by the rainbow stripe sleeves - as🔺I own one. Although I can't swear that the stripes are in the same colour order without checking.

Reactions: 17
Ah, you need one (or many) of @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins glorious Jack Collections.
View attachment 1755314
View attachment 1755322
(Credit to Silver for both of the above and @Marmalade Atkins for the below)
View attachment 1755326
View attachment 1755329
View attachment 1755331
Seriously, do a search for “some jacks” from @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings. It’s ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS
Well, how do you expect me to sleep tonight after that? If I’m late to work tomorrow it will be your fault. DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought similar, I have a joules striped jumper with a bee on it but the collar is black. This could be a M&S or Next dupe, there were loads about (though she does like joules. I have the same yellow raincoat as her 😕)

Bet she has a pair of hunter wellies in every colour and a Waitrose bag for life the big middle class fraud 🤣
I have sourced a few Joules numbers on Vinted recently, all new with tags or new without & paid a fraction of the real price. Also, you may already know but since they’ve went into administration, they are only offering refunds in way of gift card, so if buying - use a credit card if poss

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been a member of that Gloss group for years (for work, I hasten to add) - but I’d muted it. Just been in for brief grunk and omg look at this.

Who was the lucky recipient of these ‘breathless makeout sessions’ in summer 2017?

54C93F49-57AF-448C-BE44-0C386F8DEFAC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
I know that this should be on F&D thread but if any South Wales frau wanted to recommend somewhere nice for me and my Old Harold to eat tomorrow night that would be lovely. We have a car so can travel if needs be. Doesn’t need to be child friendly as we LEFT him at home, with his nan and grandad incase you report me to the CSA.
There's quite a good Korean restaurant in Cardiff. Please ignore the terrible, terrible website - the Kimchi pancakes are very nice. https://www.kimchi.co.uk

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.