Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Well it’s the end of the month and I’ve kept tabs on every piece of work Jack has mentioned throughout the month. I will stop and acknowledge that we can’t know everything but I think we are getting a good picture of her output here based on the following known pieces of information:
  • Jack overshares online and likes to brag about work she has done
  • Several FOI requests this month have highlighted she has lied about several pieces of work including working with the ONS and the coroner’s office (or at the very least had access to reports as part of her work).
A breakdown of the completed work can be found in the below spoiler (it’s a big boy).
September Worklog.emf.png

Jack has completed an estimated 29hr20m of work throughout the month of September. She frequently cites that she works “100 hour weeks”. I’ve averaged this at about 14 hours a day. That means we have a deficit of about 420 (nice) hours of work which are unaccounted for.

work hours versus deficit hours.png

Here it is broken down throughout the month with the deficit hours shown in red. Concerningly, the bulk of the work actually appears to be travel time between events rather than actual active output.

As much of her defenders state that Jack “does so much good”, I thought I’d take the time to break down her work into commercial ventures she does for profit with benefit to the causes she campaigns for and into the actual work which could be loosely argued as activism.

commercial versus activism.png

26hr40 was spent doing commercial work for profit.
2hr40 was spent doing activism based work (interviews and food writing)

Completed items of work include:
  • Attended Bristol’s Forwards Festival (Late)
  • Brain stormed “meal ideas” and shared it
  • 60 minute talk to CIC NHS event
  • Attended Google exec’s talk and dinner
  • Attended a GMB slot
  • Attended interview with Gordon Brown (but her contributions if any were not included in final article)
  • Hastings Book Festival talk
  • 10 minute slot at BBC Scotland Radio
Outstanding work items we are waiting to see output of include:
  • Dublin profile piece: As of 01/09/2022
  • Update on Patreon: As of 01/09/2022
  • An update on the VBI (such as # of items inputted into database): As of last mention on (02/09/2022)
  • Pancake one pan recipe with low sugar chocolate: As of 05/09/2022
  • Low cost, low equipment recipes for diabetics: As of 06/09/2022
  • Book on DWP: As of 08/09/2022
  • Guide on boiling eggs: As of 09/09/2022
  • Recipe for home cold remedy: As of 12/09/2022
  • Guide on cooking for one: As of 30/09/2022
Frau, I’m starting to think she might not actually work 100 hour weeks?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 142

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Frauen and Herren, I've just been contacted by a very legit journalist via Whatdotheyknow.com (front page national press, stories on Epstein etc). Done some due diligence, definitely the real deal.

I don't know what the rules are about stuff like this?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

The carlin

Well hello there!

Well, I did it, I actually did it. I made it up to date.

I'm usually a lurker and then mostly on the Alice Evans threads but have popped over here for the Goss at times cos I've never liked JM. Anyway I decided to catch up fully from when Old Harold 'HE LEFT'. I cannot belive it but it's taken me the whole of September to catch up. Never mind losing hours, I lost a whole month, on JM, one delicious thread after another. I feel like I've climbed a mountain.

I just want to thank you all for the laughs and the forensic receipt keeping. Its oh so satisfying as someone who has actually lived in poverty seeing her parasitic poverty tourism being called out for what it is.

Keep up the good work 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Guys, the "cool girl hypocrites" tweet wasn't written by a Jack stan - it's one of the single issue anti-Jack squigs whose tweets have been posted here a few times. Very strange.

Not trying to mod but it's probably best not to give them any more attention.
Yep definitely not, they’re an ex-Tattler who hates the mods and most of us here so best to ignore them. (Waiting to be screenshot with a scathing critique 🙏🏻)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
Literally just gone down in the last ten, from 777 to 721. Initial loss of 56 with more to come over the next 24 hours so won’t bother doing the full write up til that happens, but last time I checked she had under 20 acquisitions in month so looks like it’ll be a net loss this month, finally!

Won’t be able to check in on it today as off to a farm (yeeehaw) so go go go ninnies and bots!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Remember this?

Screenshot_20220930-150441_Chrome.jpg

24/7 job.
House too small (yes, she's talking about the palatial shitty bungalow here).

Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
So we are Cool Girls now? That's a first for me! I don't think anyone here is talking about their past or current substance use with pride. There's hundreds of people following these threads and some of us will have engaged in that at some point in time. When it's relevant to Jack events, we reflect on good and bad parts of ourselves, our own lives, with honesty.

Difference between us and Jack is that we don't lie and pretend to be oh so holier than thou, and say we only engage with companies that pay fair wages and who will make charitable donations. We also don't profit from dodgy companies while spinning that lie. It's not the same, squig. Do keep up pet. xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 107
It's down as *checks notes* £290 Baywood 33 drawer tea chest (Wayfair)
Although looking at it again it's £313 today and the RRP is £429 🤔
I think Wayfair prices fluctuate a lot based upon stock availability similar to how Amazon dynamically price, I believe they also act as a listing platform for lots of third party traders too? But undoubtedly the price would be low hundreds.

Also not seen the cool girl tweet on Twitter so no idea who it’s from but feels weird that you’d stan Jack but still keep up here in somewhat real time, and even weirder that u can’t tell the difference between consuming a problematic product and being complicit in perpetuating big DrugsTM/big tinned pineapple’s TM agenda for personal gain? We are all somewhat complicit in global atrocities under capitalism whether it’s my cool girl Diesel car or cool girl clothes made by garment workers in shit employment situations, or cool girl smart phones with bits of metal mined by kids, or cool girl Cadbury’s with child labour in their supply chain, or cool girl milk, or cool girl beef, cool girl avocados and quinoa, the list is really endless but it’s v easy to clutch ur pearls over drug (mis)use as one of her Tory stans. There’s a huge difference between existing/surviving under capitalism and profiteering from it, none of us afaik are trading our ill-gotten reputation as a “good guyTM” to get paid stacks to promote human rights violations products. Nor choosing to pitch them as the better choice worth ✨the splurge✨ to an arguably vulnerable if not just nice but dim audience the size of some shit glasto tent. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
In all honesty I don't think the Sunday Woman article is very good. It's poorly written and focuses more on having a dig at Jack than focusing on the facts. I'm a little disappointed. Molly did a much better job.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
I have nothing to say really, just screeching into the thread on my skateboard and wearing a backwards baseball cap on my head with a cig dangling out of my mouth. Also the pockets of my denim jacket are full of Tazos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Mr Goat and I managed to get and stay married during an 🔺extended lockdown🔺 in a two (but officially one) bedroom flat with no outdoor access and only one desk so I’d like to call utter bullshit on it being lockdown as opposed to, say, Jack’s entire personality, that “kablammed” her relationship with LJC.

I just really, really hope this increasing exposure doesn’t stir up a whole raft of poor quality articles which miss the point and give fuel to Jack’s supporters. I managed a couple of sentences of Sunday Woman and gave the fuck up. I need Don’t F*ck With Cats levels of forensic detail or I’m out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Terrible

VIP Member
Glad it’s not just me a bit frustrated by the podcast and article yesterday. Obviously we’re so well versed in the whole story, after the immense amount of time we‘ve spent here; but really, how hard is it to pick out a few key points and lay them out clearly?

- Patreon .
Jack advertises a rewards system ranging from £3.50 to £40(?) a month, delivering exclusive content, postcards, prints. Endorsed by Nigella. Hasn’t touched it since 2020.

- Teemill
‘designed’ a range of T-shirts etc. claimed to be working with Trussel Trust and would donate profits. Collected profits to her own account, even though teemill offer a charity distribunion setup. TT confirmed they had not been consulted. Jack then said further profits would go to other charities. Had to be chased to send TT the money. Refuses to confirm how much more was raised or where it went.

- Lee Anderson
Picked a fight with a Tory MP who claimed she profited from her cook books, and probably earned more than the Prime Minister. Asked for (and received) donations for ‘pro-bono’ legal action. No more has been heard, and no action taken so far (confirmed by other party).

- ONS, ASDA, Vimes Boots Index
took credit for changing / creating above. Not true. Confirmed by ONS

- Poverty
dubious backstory. HH2 - lightbulbs, shampoo etc. incongruous with dog, holidays, Tiffany etc / Compare with high profile jobs since start of covid.

Complete and utter lies and comedy
careful here! - this is what makes us sound like lunatics. Spoons, gin, teams of staff, roast potatoes, can’t tell lies, 101 illnesses, police celeb squad, rinsed hoops etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 99