Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-01 09.38.25.png

He's as mad as a lorry and he's taking no shit.

Screenshot 2022-10-01 09.38.49.png

A brave squig approaches the ragebeast.

Screenshot 2022-10-01 09.39.05.png

I'M WATCHING YOU SCUM. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
I think I found where some of the kickstarter copies of cooking on a bootstrap ended up, there's 32 copies visible.
The one facing us is the retail version RRP £16.99 so call it £543 worth.

1664593945248.jpeg
1664594859026.jpeg

1664594389213.png
1664594489459.png
1664594404609.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Frauen and Herren, I've just been contacted by a very legit journalist via Whatdotheyknow.com (front page national press, stories on Epstein etc). Done some due diligence, definitely the real deal.

I don't know what the rules are about stuff like this?
I’d be happy to speak to a proper journo about my previous experiences as an innocent squig being gaslight and lightly threatened into removing a tweet that she didn’t like lol. I’m still pissed off about it 🤣 I AM SPARTACUS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Been lurking since AM popped up on twitter with the timeline of chaos, so it's about time I popped my plum and said hello. Mainly to keep track of what replies I haven't read yet, partly to call out JM's interminable bullshit. HELLO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I was bored so I twitter searched Three Tin Tender and found a couple of squigs who posted their results over the past few years. Horrifyingly they all look drastically different (but all dire).

Screenshot_20220930_212111.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_212138.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_212155.jpg

@Geetbo, your heroic efforts were noted.
Screenshot_20220930_212039.jpg

This one was my favourite, posted in 2019.

Screenshot_20220930_212235.jpg

Reader, squig never did report back on what it tasted like. 🦉🍾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

Hollaaa

VIP Member
We’ve reached our limit on Toms now, any more and it will end up as confusing as the Celeb Gossip thread. We‘ve got Tom Doorley, Tom “looks dire” Tom, and for some reason also Tom Jones.
Sex Tom, Sex Tom
This one's Sex Tom
I know it gets confusing when we deal with more than one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Sketchy

VIP Member
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet. How the hell does her well-heeled, ever-present family deal with that, true or not? That, for me, was a step too far, and would be any parents' nightmare. And as for her toddler being cold and hungry - wasn't the father involved all through his life? Yes, she just went too far. But how does she sit and have cosy roast dinners (albeit with shit roasties) with her family now with those points not having been addressed at any time? Did she not think that sooner or later people would start asking questions?

Was it a case of Monroe (shortly after being 'discovered') saying to her parents/toddler's dad at one time: Listen, I have a chance of making a name for myself here, and making big money, so whatever I say just you all go along with it, ok?

And shame on them all if they agreed to it. And even more shame on them if her story's true.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Thank you to @Ooointitot for the thread title, nominating @ChickenPorridge ’s words. You both win one egg, to share.

Recap of last thread:

Jack has been the subject of a podcast (Blocked and Reported) and a Sunday Woman article. She is still off Twitter.

(please add to this if you wish!)

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
JM was going to ask Liverpool fc if she could post about it
I think it was this. Space man was asking if he could share it with the CEO (what?).

Screenshot_20220930-212833_Twitter.jpg

Jack eventually opened the box and allegedly sent space man photos which he never received.

10th September.
Screenshot_20220930-213808_Twitter.jpg

😬

He seemed a bit... demanding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
We’ve reached our limit on Toms now, any more and it will end up as confusing as the Celeb Gossip thread. We‘ve got Tom Doorley, Tom “looks dire” Tom, and for some reason also Tom Jones.
Tom Doorley is a defender of Jack so for clarity's sake we should call him 'TD no not that TD, the other one that likes Jack' or TDNNTTDTOOTLJ for short. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86