Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just gone down in the last ten, from 777 to 721. Initial loss of 56 with more to come over the next 24 hours so won’t bother doing the full write up til that happens, but last time I checked she had under 20 acquisitions in month so looks like it’ll be a net loss this month, finally!

Won’t be able to check in on it today as off to a farm (yeeehaw) so go go go ninnies and bots!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
Lol at my hat. It kinda works.

I miss the fast pace here now I need it, got a poorly baby who won’t leave me alone and I’ve run out of scrolling things.

send chaos-os

Don’t do what I did and started having read of the other place (MN). Wow is there anything empathy on there for anyone - and they call us a bunch of nasties 😳

With regards to her family I guess if they aren’t on Twitter they’d miss quite a bit of it and be oblivious

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I've often wondered this too - if Jack Monroe is just a character and all the drama is made up. Maybe her family are on board because they think the 'political points' she making and the 'career' she has makes it worth it

Her parents are the type to be impressed by fame and celebrity so at the start I think they'd have been naive to the implications.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Loving the hat....!
However, have lost £50 in a bet with a mate. Thought Jack would be back after 24 hours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Morning Mitherers.

I'm not sure I'm pulling off the hat.

So many questions...
Why did they appear? How long will they stay? How often does this happen etc.. etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was hoping the Patreon drop woukd be more significant, but there's still time

I also wanted to post to see Phil in a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I never understood why she decided to name her imaginary index the “Vimes Boots Index”, as the concept of the cost of durability is completely different from the idea that basic/budget foodstuffs show different inflation patterns compared to other food products.

No doubt it made sense to Jack at some point during a 4am snowstorm.
Yes, spot on. It’s in the same vein as her ‘cooking on a bootstrap’ tit which also makes no sense. She mixes metaphors as readily as she mixes her sloppy ingredients. It’s one of my many aneurysms 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet.
In Jack's world, someone bought her lunch then bumped uglies with her. That means she resorted to prostitution.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I love hat days.
I also enjoy these calms between chaoses. We all know she’ll be back TOOT TOOTing before long, but for now it’s nice to only have a few pages to grunk of a morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I've just checked back and my prediction for Twitter reappearance was 8am on Saturday morning, so I don't win the set of steak knives.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-10-01 09.38.25.png

He's as mad as a lorry and he's taking no tit.

Screenshot 2022-10-01 09.38.49.png

A brave squig approaches the ragebeast.

Screenshot 2022-10-01 09.39.05.png

I'M WATCHING YOU SCUM. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
56 is a brave amount espcially if they are high payers and your used to getting it. I am not rich but i would miss getting 10 pounds less a month.

Also when was she happy? i seemed to have missed that. She was always raging and telling people to duck of or to have a nice day, in a way she wished them the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1617693

He's as mad as a lorry and he's taking no tit.

View attachment 1617694

A brave squig approaches the ragebeast.

View attachment 1617695

I'M WATCHING YOU SCUM. WARNED.
I blocked them ages ago along with a load of others. I am creating my own little echochamber that is free of Jack Monroe (for and agin). It’s lovely.

ETA I have changed my Avi given what others have said about TJ, I’ve changed it to the Google image of ‘nefarious’! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I blocked them ages ago along with a load of others. I am creating my own little echochamber that is free of Jack Monroe (for and agin). It’s lovely.
The rage stans are in many ways my favourite part of the drama, particularly the weird men that are ready to KILL for Jack. I keep them unblocked to watch them. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I was hoping the Patreon drop woukd be more significant, but there's still time

I also wanted to post to see Phil in a hat.
If it’s any comfort it’s already the biggest drop in absolute terms we’ve ever had and it’s not even done yet, I think at a push we could break under the 700 number which would mean losing nearly 80 in month.

Comparatively the next highest month for losses was June 2022 payday (-39, so they were lost across month of May) followed by -31 on May 2022 payday, so lost across the month of April. I can’t do %s off the top of my head but would be super interested to see if we were returning to the glory days of -4% pcm churn.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oooo hats. Happy Oktoberfest fraus and herrs. I need to get a photo for my hat to sit on. Although my T is wearing it well.

on topic, still quiet on the Twitter front. Heaven. (I refuse to get Instagram for her chaosing over there)

Reactions: 28
I think that hat would swallow Jack’s head. I think something bigger might be brewing expose wise and that’s why she’s deleted. I remember the squig saying she’d logged in and set fire to all her old tweets, do we know if that happened? What will she do with out her I WILL NEVER TIRE OF TELLING pinned tweet?!

I am a poorly frau today send cough drop-os pls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think that hat would swallow Jack’s head. I think something bigger might be brewing expose wise and that’s why she’s deleted. I remember the squig saying she’d logged in and set fire to all her old tweets, do we know if that happened? What will she do with out her I WILL NEVER TIRE OF TELLING pinned tweet?!

I am a poorly frau today send cough drop-os pls.
Molly and others have mentioned something in the works, when Blocked and Reported came out I assumed that was it but Molly has said she didn't know about that so it sounds like something else is due. I know they were asking people who had been paying into the Patreon to get in touch, which sounds like it could be for a more in depth investigative piece around the Patreon.

Reactions: 53
Great news on the Patreon numbers. Fingers are firmly crossed for them to fall like sterling did.
Thankspaceyou to the canal members who listened to the radio stint and reported back. I couldn't bring myself to as I'm still recovering from her kazi karaoke session.

Edited for poor grammar. Ten hours sleep in 3 days. Send sleepos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.