Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all the current excitement, we seem to have overlooked the mysterious missing VBI Team. What happened to them? Are they still labouring away? Will they be joining Jack on her tour of the UK's supermarkets? Has the pumble got them?

Screenshot 2022-09-30 18.38.17.png

It's been the longest weekend in human history. You'd think with all the help she's had, we might have the VBI by now. Instead we don't even have Jack making a tit of herself.

Screenshot 2022-09-30 18.40.01.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
I was bored so I twitter searched Three Tin Tender and found a couple of squigs who posted their results over the past few years. Horrifyingly they all look drastically different (but all dire).

@Geetbo, your heroic efforts were noted.
View attachment 1616917

This one was my favourite, posted in 2019.

View attachment 1616906

Reader, squig never did report back on what it tasted like. 🦉🍾
Did they DIE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting comment on the BARpod post - I don't want to share much as it's paywalled, but this comment had info that I thought was worth sharing:

Screenshot_20220930-224859_Chrome.jpg

Poor kid, ugh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I've just spotted this on twitter and don't remember it from the time - did we see it? Some poor squig started trying to do it for her 😭

Not been updated in 8 months. Really makes you think. Also Waitrose, Aldi and Lidl, and Coop aren't included.

Oh and despite it being Github there's duck all code.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Much more realistic Asda shop for a family (although low on milk - we get through 3 or 4 4 pinters a week) https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

And after it’s gone presumably the handle becomes available 🤔?
Much more realistic Asda shop for a family (although low on milk - we get through 3 or 4 4 pinters a week) https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

And after it’s gone presumably the handle becomes available 🤔?
And this dear heart had the culinary sense to make the mince beef and onion into separate meals of chilli and bolognese. Not chuck some oregano into the chilli to make bolognese

Reactions: 29
In all the current excitement, we seem to have overlooked the mysterious missing VBI Team. What happened to them? Are they still labouring away? Will they be joining Jack on her tour of the UK's supermarkets? Has the pumble got them?

View attachment 1616933

It's been the longest weekend in human history. You'd think with all the help she's had, we might have the VBI by now. Instead we don't even have Jack making a tit of herself.

View attachment 1616936
I still find it astonishing that she never mentioned trolley.co.uk - they track all the supermarket pricing data that would be needed to compile the VBI if it actually existed. As far as I know, they reached out to her (more than once) but was ignored!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Does anyone have a link to the Radio Scotland show please? Apols if it's here but I can't seem to find anything today.

Also, I'm confused (no tit!). Is she supposed to be in AA/ Doing a 12 step program for the drinking, or for the Eating Disorder, as claimed somewhere or other. Or both, or neither?!
BBC sounds app has it on, free to download and listen x

Reactions: 14
I'll have you know that beans and coleslaw complement each other perfectly and I will blow a bleeping raspberry at anyone who claims otherwise.
But I am very sad that Victoria has to look on from her own meal of dust, served on a tiny saucer, and witness him scoffing that lot. :cry:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Woah! When did Jack have a boot of chaos?
IIRC she fell down the stairs of one of her many homes. This was some time in the post-Allegra pre-Tattle era, I'm sure there are some sad boot pics on her Insta somewhere but don't wanna wade through slop to find them right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it was this. Space man was asking if he could share it with the CEO (what?).

View attachment 1616888

Jack eventually opened the box and allegedly sent space man photos which he never received.

10th September.
View attachment 1616921

😬

He seemed a bit... demanding.
I remember around the same time he had an interaction with someone else (possibly mom?) Who replied and he was over the moon. I think he came off as a bit weird but ultimately Jack was happy to receive a presumably expensive bit of LFC memorabilia from him and then ignore him, so I have some sympathy.

If she had any integrity she would have returned it gently, softly admitting she hates kickyball behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
It always makes me laugh when somebody suggests she might have actually deleted her Twitter forever/be gone for good. Oh sweet, summer Frau...as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.