Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a follower or subscriber, this is public view. It's the page that comes up if you just put Monroe in the search field - that returns various Monroes with her at the top and a different number of patreons to the number shown when you click through to her main page

I've got a feeling the main page figure shows some configuration of last month plus new subscribers, the one I'm fixated on seems to reflect losses.
Ty, that’s mega promising it’s not behind a login. I’ll take a look at automating capture of this next week thank you for sharing 🙏🏻

On Patreon payday - it should start around 7.30/40 tomorrow and continue for 48 hours. If anyone is up and spots it pls do call it out!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have nothing to say really, just screeching into the thread on my skateboard and wearing a backwards baseball cap on my head with a cig dangling out of my mouth. Also the pockets of my denim jacket are full of Tazos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Reactions: 33
I've just spotted this on twitter and don't remember it from the time - did we see it? Some poor squig started trying to do it for her 😭

i wonder if people are still ferreting out their old receipts to send her

maybe she's actually using this twitter break to work on the vbi...

can't believe I typed that with a straight face tbh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Bet they didn't even get a thankyou from the ungrateful mare.
It's odd, if they tweeted about it at the time they've nuked it but were tweeting Jack about a Pratchett quote at the beginning of August. Got ignored, naturally. Could be an interesting one for any journos digging to speak to.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Kickstarter stuff. Spoilering so OG fraus can just skip past if they want. Same old, same old. Nothing changes.
It’s almost funny (I mean it’s not, it’s appalling, but you know what I mean) that this could just as easily be talking about Patreon - and was completely ignored by Jack- other older messages have replies from Caroline you can see. This wasn’t even replied to.
66B1CF8B-7CE1-4F1E-82FD-E26DFB3E7ACF.jpeg

This person below paid £140!!! and Jack still didn’t do what was promised. She couldn’t even bother to write thirteen personalized messages to people who’d paid her £1,820 in total. Didn’t bother with a response to this one either, even though messages around it have responses
74EC3129-D04E-4F98-882A-6C00B70DD1D0.jpeg
802A0860-1AB5-4335-9E82-D7C0B2E9F56D.jpeg

Jack should have learned serious lessons from that Kickstarter about over promising and under delivering. Instead, all she seems to have learned is how to take money from people, not provide what was promised in return and completely get away with it.

Oh! And ripping off people worse off than her and being rude and passive aggressive as hell at people expressing legitimate concerns isn’t anything new either.
AAA49889-A184-45AF-BDBC-25744E3ABC87.jpeg
ETA what a wonderful thread title too…
A4A33950-EA85-4B17-B26D-735097B4A605.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Ty, that’s mega promising it’s not behind a login. I’ll take a look at automating capture of this next week thank you for sharing 🙏🏻

On Patreon payday - it should start around 7.30/40 tomorrow and continue for 48 hours. If anyone is up and spots it pls do call it out!
Aww, man. I used to LOVE Patreon payday because it always coincided with Jack spunking money on something stupid and then trying to justify it. But without Twitter, who will she show off to?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Where's Jack?
Want her back.
Said to the fella
Still no to Nigella
eta ~ (And Jeremy Vine, idiot)

#❄girl xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aww, man. I used to LOVE Patreon payday because it always coincided with Jack spunking money on something stupid and then trying to justify it. But without Twitter, who will she show off to?
Instagram probably!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember this?

View attachment 1616026

24/7 job.
House too small (yes, she's talking about the palatial crappy bungalow here).

Lol
I'm willing to bet LJC working from home suddenly meant she realised how little Jack actually does. She got to see first hand what her 100 hour working weeks meant. bleeping about on Twitter, setting up Glasto in her back garden, and renovating the shed 😄 I know that'd be enough to get me running for the hills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I'm willing to bet LJC working from home suddenly meant she realised how little Jack actually does. She got to see first hand what her 100 hour working weeks meant. bleeping about on Twitter, setting up Glasto in her back garden, and renovating the shed 😄 I know that'd be enough to get me running for the hills.
Plus she'd also have Jack following her about like a shark eyed toddler, demanding attention when she was trying to do actual work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Or just Google Jack Monroe plus keyword. For example ‘Jack Monroe sticky brown poo’ or ‘Jack Monroe burger sex’ or ‘Jack Monroe eye patch’. Nine times out of ten you’ll get a tattle post!

Plus McDonald’s was closed and only an hour of exercise allowed. You’d actually have to eat the slop or die, instead of making pretend nommy noises like when your kid makes you a play doh cake, then sneaking off for a big mac bike ride.
Or you can add
site:tattle.life at the end, then you can guarantee

Reactions: 21
I am central european and I am actually offended at the bolognese+some extra herbs and spices = gulas.
What's next? Take slice of bread, shape into cups and grill. Et voilà a yorkshrire pudding

Damage control is out in force trying to drown out grifting mentions of oor Jackie.

This account has posted the same thing twice within an hour. Jackie working 100 hours behind the scenes sending 'like me' beggy messages no doubt along with the bot army yesterday. really makes you think.

View attachment 1616268

View attachment 1616271
#lovefoodhatewaste but her recipes have lots of wastage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Keep an eye on Instagram!

Reactions: 22
Blimey crikey moses bless my soul and hellzapoppin', I've just hit 500 posts AND I ONLY JOINED THE CANAL SIX WEEKS AGO. These threads are literally the only useful thing Jack has ever been responsible for. Thank(space)you all, you've made my between jobs hiatus very entertaining.

Actually, can we strain our brains to try to identify anything genuinely useful and helpful she's actually done? You know, for balance. (Shouldn't take long, tbh).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I am central european and I am actually offended at the bolognese+some extra herbs and spices = gulas.
What's next? Take slice of bread, shape into cups and grill. Et voilà a yorkshrire pudding

#lovefoodhatewaste but her recipes have lots of wastage!
She would literally do this

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.