Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

threetintender

Dear friends, I realise that last weekend feels
like a decade ago, but I’m sure that she told the expert pharmacist / doctor she managed to see on a Sunday ( my urgent appointment is in mid-October but I’m not a tireless campaigner) to diagnose her laryngitis (confirmed) that she doesn’t have a day off until November? What ‘work’ is she doing today? Sure looks like she has plenty of time on her hands?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I've said this before on the twitter, but there should be a tweet with flashing lights and sirens posted regularly, saying DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.
Must admit, a fair few years ago I used to speak a bit to jack in the dms, she hasn't changed a bit, still making a total mess of her life, still thin skinned and unable to learn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
0A7DCDAF-DFE5-40CD-8764-B8F53CA0B7D0.jpeg

THEN STOP FUCKING TELLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ABOUT THOSE THINGS IN MINUTE DETAIL YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL

(and actually, in terms of your cock drawer referred to earlier, you talked about that to a national publication, so you actually potentially told millions of people about it)

Fuck me, does she have any idea how much of a complete fucking idiot she looks when she posts all about her Dad or her ‘sex life’ 🤢 in great detail to score what she sees as some sort of bizarre ‘Twitter/Tattle Spite-Points’ and then tells everyone it’s not their business?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I think I know what's happened. The parentals have asked Jack's brother over tomorrow to watch the funeral so Jack can't pay tribute to the Queen by sitting on Big Dave's big gun.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 15.47.26.png

• Haha
  • Wow

JombleWomble

VIP Member
She just can’t ever say “I misjudged”
Ah yes her feelings about the system are abundantly clear. To paraphrase Jack:

Capitalism is bad except when I'm invited to dinner by Google and then it's fine.

Monarchy is bad but I love the queen so much that I condone firing a large gun on a residential street to support her.

Tax avoidance is bad but no I won't file my accounts and it's trolling if you ask me to.

It's all so ~abundantly clear~

• Haha
  • Heart

PickledRadish

1663531855255.png

ETA: red squig has used an image of another tweet from nearly 3 years ago, so haven't squigged that. Hope that's ok. Someone prod me if I need to be WARNED.

• Haha
  • Heart