Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's stupid alright but she's got people talking. Fuel.
I say stupid but believe me, she's wealthy. She could buy a house today but it wouldn't fit the grifting.
Her house is heaving with stuff but not enough really expensive things. It's all relative. She's not buying cars, or laying out school fees. House maintenance, commuting costs, and let's not forget the freebies. Flowers, bags, vegetable boxes, fish. The stuff that you get for collabs.
She is minted. No wonder she doesn't want investigating.

Reactions: 59
Pink is suspected sock. It's either weird fans or Jack herself trying to bait people into wishing harm on her.

View attachment 1587420
The replies about deleting her account and moving house are gone too. She's doing this for us. Pathetic.
A little late to this chaos (I was having nightmares about the bean incident) but I honestly believe this here is just bait, she's hate-scrolling tattle so will know how popular the H&M thread is, so of course she's a Hazno stan. She's trying to attract attention from the users of that thread hoping they'd go for the jugular. It's weaponising The Queen's lying in state and unforgivable. No-one gives a duck about how much you 'fancy' Harry Jack, have an ounce of respect for once in your miserable life. And that's ignoring the wholly offensive "I'd go straight for Harry" implication.

firefox_7iMilSJkbJ.png

1663510027111.png

But as can be expected all she gets is some gentle criticism, no-one's 'attacking' her

1663510115284.png

1663510159627.png

Oh, I was right, disgusting
She's 100% behind those socks and suicide baiting tweets
Plus this is just trying to claim she's doing it for twitter so not tattle, nice try

1663510709499.png

Oops

firefox_UjagF326jr.png

View attachment 1587572

as if her bleeping therapist is working tomorrow.
Almost as if she isn't paying attention and just using something to score points
Just a genuine human error 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Sorry if this lands somewhere inappropriate but I highly recommend The Dropout on Disney plus. Parallels between JM and Elizabeth Holmes are interesting.
I've just been watching the Wirecard thing on Netflix and these fin/tech grifts have so many overlaps.
Back on topic: there is something so 'exploiting the vulnerable' about perving over a bereaved grandson. Horrible to observe.

Reactions: 25
Jack either actually commit to pretending you arent a royalist or admit that you clearly love the RF because it makes no bleeping sense to fangirl and then post disclaimers
She's twirling and enjoying every minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Make it make sense
She will just twist that as the queen is now dead so that was then, this is now.
And whatever she thinks of Harry he is still incredibly privileged and hasn’t handed back his inter generational wealth when he left them

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable when I read Jack's tweets along with the concerted attack on Molly. I don't know, something seems to be brewing and I'm worried where it will end.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.