Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas eve is trending and Jack has missed the opportunity to do a performative £20 shop while complaining about people stocking up due to the bank holiday tomorrow and shops being closed.

I guarantee she will have some sort of crisis tomorrow caused by everything being shut too.

Reactions: 38
Someone being stalked and sent death threats to the extent that Jack says she is wouldn't risk poking the hornet's nest with behaviour like this. It's provocation and would be dangerous. Makes you think.
They also wouldn't provide live updates about their location. I wouldn't post my location live, and I only have about 3 people who are actively interested in my social media 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She just seems to be being uber-cunty today. Normally she attempts to hide it somewhat.
Amazing what one little tweet from mum can do for the narcissist's ego
It's fascinating

1663514134539.png

i.e. us lol. I thought you said you were doing it to block people on twitter? She just can't help herself

ETA that one's going in my cringe collection aka archive.ph
Also note how she's tweeting each bit so people can quote tweet

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
That must have been bizarre and uncomfortable considering the audience for that chat was multi billion pound businesses? Nearly all of the people working at head office for Google’s top spenders will be on the UK median wage and that room itself would be leaps and bounds ahead of it, it’s working class ppl/jobs that need added security and increased pay hun not the marketing managers or directors under the CMO at Unilever?
I'll have you know she said she was stern with them.

I for one believe that she couldn't possibly be a corporate stooge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s tweeting Prince Harry standing guard over his grandmother’s coffin but has somehow forgotten that it’s a bank holiday tomorrow?
FC5561ED-9292-4A68-9CFC-AED09887E427.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Sorry to be thick, but did Big Dave really fire that artillery thing on a residential street, do we know? Thank(space)you in advance of any clarification x
No, Jack was being a big billy bullshitter. Then Jack deleted the photo and we believe BD read her the riot act over her dickheadedness.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He is still a fucker who shot endangered animals and got ahead in life due to his privilege though. No rinsed hoops for him unless he pisses Meg off.
She's always going on about how Paul Hollywood dressed up as a Nazi 10 years ago, but somehow Harry doing the same doesn't dry up her thirst. Interesting.

ETA damn, Brian's already made this exact point

Reactions: 45
2B598AAE-3AEA-4399-ADA0-5221CE2144FF.jpeg

Shame you don’t follow his lead and step out of the toxicity (that you create and perpetuate) and privilege circus and look after your son and animals.

And the constant reposting of being the metaphorical dead cat to gain sympathy is 100% to bury any reference to the literal version of same.

I cannot be fucked with her today. LOL at her still thinking she can bury or change the subject from any of these awkward questions about her misuse of money and her rampant lies though. I get that it’s worked for her before, but it’s all going nowhere this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The more she does this performative shitting in her hands and rubbing her face with it to own her enemies the more people will clearly see who she really is. The only damage being done here is to her reputation and I'm cheering her on.

I can practically see the disgusted lipcurling of a thousand followers who were previously unaware of how nasty minded she really is.

KEEP GOING JACK, THIS IS AWESOME!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Yes indeed, being from a military family made the KH remarks particularly upsetting as I understand it.
"I have NEVER ‘scrawled on a memorial’. Brother in the RAF. Dad was a Para in the Falklands. You’re a piece of tit.”

Curiously, in the Guardian article with that in https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...wins-twitter-libel-case-against-katie-hopkins , there was also mention of "six ringbinders full of hateful poisonous messages". She likes her folders to come in sixes.
Not wanting to Mod. But, with respect, you are incorrect.
Jack's ring binders are in multiples of 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think I know what's happened. The parentals have asked Jack's brother over tomorrow to watch the funeral so Jack can't pay tribute to the Queen by sitting on Big Dave's big gun.

View attachment 1587763
Its taken me this long to realise that she is sitting on the back of the gun and that gold thing is a mofo of a bullet. She looks like she is going to blast herself out of it like a canon performer.

Poor Molly, she is coming in for xenophobic and misogynistic abuse. Jack, are you sure you want to be associated with people like that? I thought you cared about other people, especially those without a voice and privilege. Jack? Jack? The almost silence is deafening apart from that faint clinking sound of money being hoarded.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.