Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpudYouHate

you don’t need to tie yourself in knots over it, because she’s taking the piss. People who are exclusively same-sex attracted faced discrimination and hatred throughout history. Those people are entitled to the language necessary to describe their sexuality, because it is politically important. Jack has put it on public record - in recent weeks - that she is being intimate with male pepole, so Jack isn’t exclusively same-sex attracted, and shouldn’t appropriate the term “lesbian” because attempting to do so reinforces that lesbians will enthusiastically sleep with males if they’re attractive enough.
Bisexual here and couldn't agree more. Lesbians are facing an unprecedentedly tough time right now, and we need to double down on them being WLW, NOT 'anyone who wants to use the word'. It's both Lesbian erasure, and bisexual erasure to claim to be a lesbian when openly chasing and dating men. It's harming lesbians, and making them a joke. It's reinforcing ideas that they're all open to 'the right man'. It makes me pretty cross, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

LavaFlake

VIP Member
SmartSelect_20220918-173316_Twitter.jpg

She's getting battered in QTs across all her tweets. One example: Not a blue tick but 25k following (so I don't think I have to squig?) doing amazing racial justice work posting this which has already been retweeted 15 times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Louie2020

First time poster, long time lurker (been here since the eyeshadow black eye….) and nothing of value to add at all other than to say these threads make me laugh so much, and every time I think Jack has out crazied herself, she manages to top it or repeat a previous chaos! Amazing! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Oh here we effing go. Yeah it's not our business that you were the 17th most influential lesbian in 2015 or whatever.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.46.21.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
View attachment 1587860

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?
After that I think we need a little palate cleanser

1663516001569.png

ETA by cleanse I mean cringe yourself inside out

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Meanwhile, my sb (diagnosed asd by an appropriately qualified paediatrician and who is in my care 24/7/365 ) has decided to fill his water pistol with neat ribena, so I'm a bit busy this evening. Catch you up later, ninnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220918-194541.png

No receipts so take with a pinch of salt...

ETA that's the same as the squig who called her a Tory shill above, I think

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

Christina31

“And I say that as a lesbian, with no particular fondness for either the monarchy or military, so god knows how the rest of you are coping 🤪 But I’ll be pinning this to the wall to alleviate the energy crisis because hot damn it’s WARM in here”

😡😡😡😡

I don’t care what your opinions on the Queen or the royals are, this kind of tweet is not ok

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 95