Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
She really shouldn't attempt these 'zinger' replies cos she's about as funny as blood in your shit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

PickledRadish

Please can you ensure the song contains the word BOULEVARD.
Clearly I am indeed a sad, housebound frau becuase I have dedicated much thinking time to this particular part of the caterwauling this weekend.

She and I have something in common, which is a shit singing voice. The breathy, disturbing, low pitched trail-off of 'boulev-AHRD' is the smoking gun in her case - she just can't hold the note. What we don't have in common is that I accepted I couldn't sing two decades ago and have managed to disguise this fact from the public ever since, through one simple trick I like to call 'not recording it on a mobile phone and publishing it to half a million followers on the internet'. Other shit singers HATE me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

CEB1980

I understand sexuality is a spectrum, but given her last relationship was with a man and she currently has a “burger boy” can she really describe herself as a lesbian still? Wouldn’t pansexual or bisexual is a better description.
you don’t need to tie yourself in knots over it, because she’s taking the piss. People who are exclusively same-sex attracted faced discrimination and hatred throughout history. Those people are entitled to the language necessary to describe their sexuality, because it is politically important. Jack has put it on public record - in recent weeks - that she is being intimate with male pepole, so Jack isn’t exclusively same-sex attracted, and shouldn’t appropriate the term “lesbian” because attempting to do so reinforces that lesbians will enthusiastically sleep with males if they’re attractive enough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
God I've just seen those tweets about preying on Harry because men are vulnerable when they're grieving. (sorry, on a grunk)

Imagine her reaction if it were a man talking about wanting to shag a woman for her genetics, and someone else was egging him on because women are "weak-willed and vulnerable when they're grieving". It's repugnant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I still can't quite get over her logic of 'I'm so abused on twitter it is so terrible call the police'.
to
'tee hee mischievous lil me. I actively go looking for people who previously haven't abused me by tweeting something intentionally provocative lol'.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

CEB1980

Why would she do this? There are people who are apparently obsessed with her. Yet don't actually bother her. But she has to draw them out. Why? To block them so they don't bother her. Which they weren't anyway.

View attachment 1588036
that tweet alone has destroyed any case she would ever have that the communications she receives publicly on social media constitutes harrassment.

it demonstrates not just that she actively seeks out conflict with those with whom she has a problem, but also that she stokes that conflict and then removes their means to reply to her. The implication is that she admits to doing so on a number of occasions, which suggests the existence of people out there that she has goaded and then gleefully blocked after winding them up. I wonder what impact that would have on a claim to receive abuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
LORD nobody MADE you make a tit of yourself on a public platform, that was entirely down to you.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 20.11.06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Remember when Jack virtually disappeared for 16 weeks or so when she went to rehab? I thought these days were over. I actually thought she'd sort her shit out once and for all and that our threads were very slowly drawing to a close. I'm such a dickhead lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
To put this into context Jack, if THAT MAN had tweeted 'phwoar isn't Zara looking hot these days standing by that coffin, I'd do her in a flash' he would rightly be cancelled and never work again.

It doesn't matter that he is royal or not, he is a human grieving a loss!

(I feel sick typing that, and she did it from her own brain. JFC).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86