Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about a tax return bingo card I think we need a Jack-narrating-the-royal-funeral bingo card for tomorrow. We do love the smell of chaos in the morning <nam-eyes>

To go back to that endless interview from the last thread, as well as touching Jacks tits they mention stress hives visible through holes in her jeans. What’s the betting she was claiming her birthmarks were “stress hives” from “bullying” UGHHHH.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
It’s just so awful to watch.

Please know that it’s taking me every ounce of willpower I have to not tweet at her so I’m going to say it here instead:

Jack – for your own sake, please deactivate your Twitter account, phone a family member or friend and ask them to help you because you’re having a very messy and embarrassing meltdown and it’s disturbing to witness.
I don't know where this'll fall because I'm a few hours behind but I SO agree.

I've been catching up since this morning and I am absolutely cringing for her... no, ashamed for her.

How? Really how? Can she on the one hand do the salute for HMTQ and then talk about the hots she has for licking Prince Harry.
It is astonishing. Repulsive. Utterly repulsive. Degrading.

Jack. You are a bleeping disgrace. Nauseating. Have some bleeping resect.

I speak as a republican.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Exactly - and revealing she finds the whole thing a bit of mischief.
Hardly the position of someone plagued and tormented by abuse if she seeks to invite it to be 'mischievous'.
She really is quite a thick individual.
I don't think she realises the damage she's doing to her name.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She really is DARVO in action. Anyone wanting an explanation or example of DARVO just has to understand the acronym and follow her tweets. Absolutely classic.

Reactions: 44
She keeps saying lesbian because her being a ‘lesbian tattooed single parent’ is her special brand. The fact the only thing that’s true is she has tit tattoos.
It’s also what she thinks is a personality.

Not a single one of these millions of friends ever joins in do they, support her. There’s only the dog lady who seems to actually know her in real life. Unless they are all on her other accounts….
I think she is under the impression a tattoo must tell a story. Which I get for a lot of people is true. That's why I got a Nine Inch Nails one done. Just bleeping love the band. Far less bleak than Jack's cooking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I still can't quite get over her logic of 'I'm so abused on twitter it is so terrible call the police'.
to
'tee hee mischievous lil me. I actively go looking for people who previously haven't abused me by tweeting something intentionally provocative lol'.
If there’s anything that tells us Jack has no hobbies and no pals, it’s this.
Prod people into interacting with you; good or bad, it’s better than sitting on your own looking at a dog you don’t want and a cat who’s forgotten you exist, in a house you can’t afford, listening to a rock tumbler nobody wanted, waiting on a shag who’s long since ghosted you and a son who dreads the day he sees you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think she retweeted this a second time.

Screenshot_20220918_192745.jpg

Honestly, looking at her sarky comebacks to squigs, it's not had the usual flying monkey effect she's after. I think she's getting desperate.

Edit: saying that, there's still plenty of flying monkey action about. It's just not shutting people up. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I don’t know about a tax return bingo card I think we need a Jack-narrating-the-royal-funeral bingo card for tomorrow. We do love the smell of chaos in the morning <nam-eyes>

To go back to that endless interview from the last thread, as well as touching Jacks tits they mention stress hives visible through holes in her jeans. What’s the betting she was claiming her birthmarks were “stress hives” from “bullying” UGHHHH.
Well of course it would be 'stress hives' :rolleyes:. Was probably flea bites from that manky old rug of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m still trying to get my head around the Holly and Phil outrage and now Jack is still/is again* a lesbian! Make it make sense!
*delete as appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If there’s anything that tells us Jack has no hobbies and no pals, it’s this.
Prod people into interacting with you; good or bad, it’s better than sitting on your own looking at a dog you don’t want and a cat who’s forgotten you exist, in a house you can’t afford, listening to a rock tumbler nobody wanted, waiting on a shag who’s long since ghosted you and a son who dreads the day he sees you.
She does remind me sadly if those children who are emotionally neglected and act up just so someone will interact with them.

There is a whole world outside her front door. I have had a family day today and it was lovely. Kiddos watching a movie before bed and i am tidying up.( whilst reading here, ssshh) 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's going in quicker circles now.

Cover up - I'm a victim - taking the piss - anger - more cover up - I do lots for everyone - victim

It does work and there are lots of positive comments but i've never seen it before where negatives keep pushing back

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Unfortunately, Jack, you need wit, intelligence and a sense of humour to pull off sarcasm. You score nul points on all 3.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.38.07.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.