Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
To put this into context Jack, if THAT MAN had tweeted 'phwoar isn't Zara looking hot these days standing by that coffin, I'd do her in a flash' he would rightly be cancelled and never work again.

It doesn't matter that he is royal or not, he is a human grieving a loss!

(I feel sick typing that, and she did it from her own brain. JFC).
People are actually dropping her over it

1663530306924.png

firefox_U2wN222EVh.png

firefox_FHeG3nwKhO.png

1663530235521.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Years from now if my kids ask me if I remember the funeral of the longest reigning monarch in history I'm going to have to tell them no, dear hearts, I was too busy laughing at a grifter online. Behold, mother's Tattle history children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

colouredlines

VIP Member
Something else from the archives that I found interesting - when Jack's Twitter addiction got so bad that randomers were telling her to go to bed every night:

Screenshot_20220918-152736_Chrome.jpg

This tweet is from 2013.

If ever someone needed to touch grass...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Lads, it’s been bothering me and I’m not sure how to feel about this, but I’m starting to think that Jack Monroe isn’t very nice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

auntylil

Chatty Member
I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a shit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

activitymore-BA7352E5-94EB-4512-BB5E-8F7D07E4F30E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

emeraldopal

She's just said Harry can't be racist because he's married to a Black woman.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Leaving aside whether Harry is racist, aye that's how it works Jack - no racist ever married a Black woman, same as no misogynist has ever married a woman.

So. So. Thick. (and offensive)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109