Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Imagine if Jamie Oliver had been all phwoar about one of the females at the vigil and tweeted about it, ostensibly just ‘4 da haterz’. There would be a screed of apoplectic tweets and a blog post incoming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Not squiggling as 17.2k followers & previously shared here, but looks like more people have caught on about the patreon grift… very interesting!

6837B446-99AC-4496-9DF8-9FA7A15CD503.jpeg

C95F87AD-27FD-430D-893D-F05701A618F6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Just Lou

Chatty Member
I'm off to spend some time with my family who I'm very lucky to have in my life still and love very much and wouldn't dream of embarrassing online.

Be well ninnies!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Her son’s dad on mumsnet (in 2014)
4B2D0CE8-2474-4C3C-847C-D21FB18E6370.jpeg

Giving away the fact that Not Harold was male

616E2A4A-034F-495E-92DB-4372002E8725.jpeg

I’m not remotely interested in the royal family but openly letching over a grieving man is all kinds of sick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

auntylil

Chatty Member
I seriously hope there's someone on Twitter who kept up with her delicious beau tweets who can slap them back at her.
Oh yes, she's conveniently forgotten that she tweeted that she had a 6 hour shagging session with burger boy who came and rescued her with a burger, then left 'cause he was working shifts. Then came back again and gave her another seeing to, after which she announced she was deliciously falling in love with her best friend. Or some such shite.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

here we go again

Chatty Member
I wonder if she's behaving so grossly in an attempt to get people to say something inadvisable out of sheer frustration and/or disgust so she can point to them as examples of terrible things people say about her.

Thirsting over a man standing vigil for his dead grandmother is as ghoulish as it gets, which is to say exactly what I expected from Grenfell Queen Jack.

• Sick
Reactions: 71

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Honorable mention to the Frau who followed the baked bean cooking instructions for "mumma Jack's best EVER chili" - rinse, boil for ten minutes then simmer, for no reason at all except to make something with the texture of wallpaper paste :sick: hope you're doing ok pal, nobody needed to see that x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack now wants to abolish the military, anyone remember the tweets from a few months ago when she wanted to declare war on Russia? That was a thing, right? Not just me in a fugue state? Paging @Marmalade Atkins...
She wanted boots on the ground in Ukraine IMMEDIATELY. I think she claimed to know that this was the best course of action because her estranged brother is in the RAF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70