Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flxwerpxwer

Aside from the “lesbian attracted to a man” thing (not a lesbian there are you??) he’s also like at a funeral/memorial for his dead nan…. How sexy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Dogrose

Jack: oh it’s so hard being in the public eye. People dissect my every move and pounce on every little detail. LET ME BREATHE?!
Also Jack: PHWOOOAR lookit that chap dressed up to stand guard by his gran’s coffin, he’s WELL FIT. He certainly wouldn’t appreciate being allowed to BREATHE at this difficult time. He could sperm me right up! My ovaries are certainly standing to attention!!

Harry is a royal, just not a working one. Just like Jack’s still a cunt even though she’s not working.

Cry God for England, Harry and St Georg(ia).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

fauxpoor

Yup. She's turning into one of those. The yucky types everyone knows about and can't be trusted. I don't think she's ever been on the lesbian scene.
I know for a fact Jack Monroe was on the lesbian scene back in the day.
And was just as vile back then, with her narc personality and targeting rich lesbians!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Katkat

Chatty Member
Molly tweeting actual evidence of horrible DMs is brilliant (obviously not the content). Jack could never. Because hers don’t exist.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't really go along with any 'she is on the verge of a breakdown and needs help' narrative (and literally no offense to anyone who thinks that as we've all thought it at various times) but I think she is just being a massive twat. Bored. Lonely. Trying to provoke for attention. She's made a big deal out of being trolled so is trying to provide evidence.
She is completely addicted to twitter. Any advice around 'get off SM' is shut down by her immediately. She could never consider getting off it as life outside does not exist.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Another comments club member. Even her little carefully collated coterie can't fecking stand her.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 16.48.45.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Boogs

VIP Member
I've said this before I know, but these snapshots from years ago just show that she won't ever change or improve herself. She's always been this way and she always will be.
I spent many years waiting for my narc mum to grow up and change. It’s never going to happen. She is as manipulative and vindictive in her 60s and she was in her teens and always will be. They don’t change because they think everyone else is the problem.

Although part of Jack will be worrying that the grifting has been exposed and that she might have to get a job if she can’t get money for nothing any more, mostly she will be loving this attention. Negative attention is better than positive as she can revel in being a victim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76