Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think this is at the root of it. She felt emotionally neglected while her parents were busy with foster children (how valid this was is questionable but I’m pretty sure it’s how she felt - see also her claiming various illnesses/disabilities when we know it’s certain she got attention for her birthmark per Mama H’s own posts).

Most people grow out of the phase, but Jack seems stuck in perpetual teenager mode, repeating the same cycles over and over.
Yes I feel the same. This is the ‘Jack Trauma’ I referred to earlier. Still Stuck at that point unable to move on. Classic narcissist

Reactions: 27
To put this into context Jack, if THAT MAN had tweeted 'phwoar isn't Zara looking hot these days standing by that coffin, I'd do her in a flash' he would rightly be cancelled and never work again.

It doesn't matter that he is royal or not, he is a human grieving a loss!

(I feel sick typing that, and she did it from her own brain. JFC).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Talking of likes.
110,000 watched it, 1360 liked it.

The likes on the tweets below are very weak for Jack, too. The Prince Harry pic has almost 7k likes now after only 5 hours.

Even her monkeys are clearly cringing and steering clear of the song, hoping it'll just drop out of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
You'd do the hair though, right?

View attachment 1588362
To be fair, Jack, that blouse is a damn site better than all of your old-aged, hefty bosom, Theresa May outfits pet!

PS my eye pea address has moved me from the north to the south east - apparently I'm residing in High Wycombe! Good luck in finding me, Wacko!

Oops almost forgot to add Jack Monroe Patreon Scammer. Tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?

Well, now you happen to ask, once upon a time, I was with my SGs getting a prescription when I heard a noise outside and saw a man being spoken to by the local constabulary. Knowing what I did about my local area, I knew he had likely come down from the flats above said chemist, where certain substances were available for purchase. He was first a little agitated, and then the noise decreased. Trying to reassure the SGs that everything was fine, as the pharmacist discreetly locked the door, I said 'Ah, he's just not very well. In a moment he's going to get a little bit loud again and...there you go' (he was screaming his head off and was promptly restrained on the floor by the police. 'We'll just give it a moment whilst the police help him to their car and give him a lift to the doctor's' before strolling out after they'd chucked him into the back of the meatwagon.

Like that man, she's effectively speedballing the duck out the internet right now - or, to use a Seismological/volcanological analogy, she's currently forming a caldera roughly the size of Santorini.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't know if I'm having a deja vu because Jack is so cyclical or if I'm having an actual deja vu.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
05757AEF-83CD-4BC3-815D-7D525764B003.jpeg

Yeah Jack, nobody’s buying your “have to live with myself” bollox. EVERYONE knows you believe yourself to be absolutely wonderful and practically perfect in every way. You posted this just a few months ago, remember. And just this past week you voluntarily chose to bestow both your cooter and your caterwauling on the world.
B2148ED2-A965-4F64-9AD1-F9CAD9E1D446.jpeg

Also,
A2FD9D49-8387-4596-B403-E118621981DD.jpeg

Not half as sorry as those (ex) partners are, Jack. There’s a reason they all LEFT and it sure as tit isn’t because you’re “heckin adorable” or ‘aware that you’re a cringe person’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I feel like there was a recent time where HRH Jack Of The Monroes tried a load of tit wigs on and photographed herself looking like a twit in them..

I may be having a painkiller induced reverie though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.