Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems to be being uber-cunty today. Normally she attempts to hide it somewhat.
Isn’t this weekend supposed to be one of the SB’s alternate weekend day visits? No sign of him and she’s thrashing away on twitter. Maybe the bank holiday has meant he’s cancelled visiting her or her behaviour has been so snowy in last few weeks he either doesn’t want to be there or his dad has thought best to keep him safely away from it. Maybe that’s the cause of her demons rising?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She's had help. Plenty of it, more than most people could ever hope to have access to. It just doesn't work 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t want to change because according to her, she is perfect just the way she is and she ain’t never gunna change!
Max narcissist vibes

Reactions: 30
1. Posts about how amazing the Queen was
2. Posts about how military round the edge she is and how fantastic the Forces are
3. Posts repulsively inappropriate stuff about shagging a man with known mental health issues and despite all the money, considerable adverse childhood experiences, when he's standing vigil over his dead grandmother
4. Posts about assaulting his father
5. Posts about abolishing the Monarchy and the Forces
6. Posts that she's deliberately trolling to get responses
7. Makes further allusions to sex

Is it, perchance, rather chilly in Southend this afternoon whilst Big Dave is probably getting ready for tomorrow with his other ex service mates (or working to stop people drowning themselves by going into the much colder water than it was a couple of weeks ago), kid is at home with his father and whatever the latest shag is doing and if they haven't already ghosted her due to 'having back to back shifts, will let you know', it's quite possibly related to the stuff going on tomorrow?

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Remember when Jack virtually disappeared for 16 weeks or so when she went to rehab? I thought these days were over. I actually thought she'd sort her tit out once and for all and that our threads were very slowly drawing to a close. I'm such a head lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Fetishising a bloke (whoever he is) doing a vigil for his dead nan is utterly disgusting.

Just when you thought she couldn’t get any more repellant, she somehow manages it. How does she manage to fit so much chaos in?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Jack: oh it’s so hard being in the public eye. People dissect my every move and pounce on every little detail. LET ME BREATHE?!
Also Jack: PHWOOOAR lookit that chap dressed up to stand guard by his gran’s coffin, he’s WELL FIT. He certainly wouldn’t appreciate being allowed to BREATHE at this difficult time. He could sperm me right up! My ovaries are certainly standing to attention!!

Harry is a royal, just not a working one. Just like Jack’s still a bleep even though she’s not working.

Cry God for England, Harry and St Georg(ia).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
It's like watching a volcano slowly erupt.

The last few weeks we've seen cracks appearing, and we're currently witnessing steam and ash start to escape. Very soon there'll be a full on explosion complete with molten lava - buckle up frauen und herren, Magma Jack is about to make an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.