Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 38
Oh dear. The awakening continues. Good to see some people with integrity in the comments club.
She must be absolutely bricking it now that even her usual tactic of slithering into dissenters' DMs isn't working.

I reckon she'll either delete/deactivate overnight or will unleash the biggest chaos bomb ever seen to coincide with the funeral tomorrow. Why aren't her family doing anything?

Reactions: 31
Her son’s dad on mumsnet (in 2014)
4B2D0CE8-2474-4C3C-847C-D21FB18E6370.jpeg

Giving away the fact that Not Harold was male

616E2A4A-034F-495E-92DB-4372002E8725.jpeg

I’m not remotely interested in the royal family but openly letching over a grieving man is all kinds of sick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I think Vlad is getting confused by the mentions of Lowkey account
Screenshot_20220918-211609.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She must be absolutely bricking it now that even her usual tactic of slithering into dissenters' DMs isn't working.

I reckon she'll either delete/deactivate overnight or will unleash the biggest chaos bomb ever seen to coincide with the funeral tomorrow. Why aren't her family doing anything?
They probably gave up years ago. With that type of person, you get to a point where you need to stand well back and save your own sanity or they just drag you down with them. I shall cover this in my memoir "Narcs, I Really Should Have Seen Coming".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Legally impossible without both involved parent's permission so more lies.
Unless he’s not on the birth certificate, and therefore has no legal parental responsibility. Although I think he could have still objected. If you’re not married, you can’t actually put the father on the birth certificate unless they’re present at the actual appointment when you register the baby.

Reactions: 23
So Jack has put her phone down to read all the tweets she has missed, and check the days action on Tattlelife...hi jack.
Oh Jack hello 👋 It’s been a mad day hasn’t it?
I had to do a real job for many hours in a place where I like to think I make a small but real positive difference to the day of my service users.
You have spent your entire day on Twitter screaming into the void, trying to deflect from the ‘I love and hate Royals/me da’s a Marxist Leninist/Big Dave embarrassment/where’s the money Jack/singing/upskirting/pretendy death threat worry/playing gross Tinder games with corporate fascist bully boys/openly ignoring Patreon refund requests mega chaos and that’s before you phwoarrred a grieving man. Take a day off. Tomorrow is ideal. Queen’s funeral so nobody will notice. Genuine advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.