Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonus point for anyone who can find recent evidence of Monroe using her platform to raise awareness of others.

View attachment 1588325
Easy. Just last week she raised awareness of altruistic Google and all the good their and other companies’ CEOs are going to do Tinder style to ‘help others’

Before she stepped in to show everyone the error of their ways, everyone thought those companies were tax avoiders who treat their employees appallingly. So…lucky we have change agent Jack on hand…to exchange 52 contact details really.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The more Jack types 'lol', the more I am certain she is not, in fact, laughing at all, out loud or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Classic JM twisting. Saying that she’s not a lesbian isn’t policing her sex life, it’s refusing to allow Jack to cosplay an identity that doesn’t belong to her. She can sleep with anyone she is attracted to who wants to sleep with her, nobody‘s business; as she’s posted recently and openly about male partners, describing herself as a lesbian is being ”policed”, understandably, by those who think that exclusive same sex attraction has meaning and significance, inherently *as distinct from people who experience sexual attraction to the opposite sex*

• Heart
Reactions: 68
OK sure. Incidentally this is the person she originally tweeted hours ago that she was blocking thanks to her brilliant masterplan of posting inane bollocks and seeing who responded to it. And yet they're still not blocked.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 20.01.54.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
She does remind me sadly if those children who are emotionally neglected and act up just so someone will interact with them.

There is a whole world outside her front door. I have had a family day today and it was lovely. Kiddos watching a movie before bed and i am tidying up.( whilst reading here, ssshh) 😜
I do think this is at the root of it. She felt emotionally neglected while her parents were busy with foster children (how valid this was is questionable but I’m pretty sure it’s how she felt - see also her claiming various illnesses/disabilities when we know it’s certain she got attention for her birthmark per Mama H’s own posts).

Most people grow out of the phase, but Jack seems stuck in perpetual teenager mode, repeating the same cycles over and over.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Oh here we effing go. Yeah it's not our business that you were the 17th most influential lesbian in 2015 or whatever.

View attachment 1588313

Does it ever occur to you that nobody wants to know you're thinking about licking a prince down when his grannie isn't even the bleeping ground yet?

I do feel sorry for her when she puts it like this. Everyone's worst nightmare, Being Jack Monroe.

View attachment 1588315

and there's a reason why nobody else wants to live with you.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?
Pretty standard imo. The main difference being people are actually daring to respond and take the piss/challenge her now. Not even that long ago, any comment-even a question-would result in a really nasty pile on from the flying monkeys. The change is great to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Personally. I've followed JM for a while.
This is a mid level Chaos with the potential to escalate into a higher tier Chaos, an almost Highest Patreon tier Chaos.
But it may also fade into the usual general background chaosing..
It could go truly through the atmosphere tomorrow during the Queen's funeral when she isn't the centre of attention on Twitter.

We need something like the Met Office to predict Jack Chaos States daily. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.