Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it?! One of you lovely people did. Exactly what happened. Delete and offline apology and I’m so sorry for my temper because of trolls.

This could upset Karl for a long time, people have feelings, they are not black holes of empathy and human feeling like Jack. Your crappy apology will not make that go away. She’s such a dick.

• Angry
Reactions: 64
Yo Jack lemme help you out.

770 properties withing 10 miles of middlesbrough for far less than 100k
admittedly the first few pages will be properties offered at auction. but, you know, look harder and live within your means.
Don't send her to Middlesbrough please. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Squig - You should definitely do this and we’d all chip in. You should get the government to get involved.
Jack - already spoken to around 20 MPs about this. They’ve asked me to present my findings next year. It’s a lot of work for free, but it’s something I feel is really important
The idea is that me and the boy will live in the prototype for the first year where we will conduct a FORENSIC review of the overall living standards and undertaking extensive troubleshooting works before moving on to phase two. Phase two never happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And yet it won’t stop her speaking to other people in the same way 💁🏼‍♀️

You’d think, after the number of public apologies she’s had to make, she might actually think before tweeting vicious abuse at all and sundry, yet she never seems to learn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Poor Jack, twitter went down! Still, there's Burger Bill and his fun stories about leaving at 3am for the construction site on bank holidays. Every cloud ☁
ETA no no she's still managing to tweet?! Someone give her an operation to remove that phone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
10 points to the poster who said it would be everyone else's fault for sending her nasty tweets. I'm only surprised she didn't blame the handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh yeah I don’t believe there was a meeting - someone said she had to do that apology. I don’t think Jack ever recognises she has done anything wrong. I am in no position to armchair diagnose but there is something seriously wrong there.

Reactions: 40
Who was the canal PR guru?
This sounds just like your suggested wording from the other day…

Reactions: 24
To be fair that is an actual apology. I’m assuming the agent wrote it.
You kind of have to assume that her publisher has a crisis PR firm working the Monroe account full time right now, if they still want to release the mythical “next book” any time in the next year.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.