Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away to bed and hopefully I can sleep as I don’t want to be on here for a chaos. Hopefully Jack actually goes to bed tonight too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maverick brain ramblings and chatting with FMs while the Karl tweet sits there festering.. she's a real specimen.
Can't wait to see how Jack thinks she can raise an energetic teenager and large dog in a beach hut. Maybe she forgot about them, like she forgot where she would do her business.
Enjoying the irony in her 'enormous' mood board for her dramatic downsize.

🦉🍾 She really tried to set up her own little cabal of zelebs who'd had similar 'identifiying experiences' (read: they'd been doxed 🤣)
Even adds the word cabal further down, 100% confidential more like 100% transparent Jack.

ETA and there it is, Karl tweet deleted and excuses word for word as someone here suggested. Suppose she has to take it from here as she lacks a cabal of her own, sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ah the comedown shame is kicking in is it?

The realisation that you are in your mid 30s with a child to take care of,
the reality of (the possible / speculated) dangers of substance abuse.
The whoring out of yourself (no shaming from me, you do you)
The patching together of memories as they randomly reappear.
the cringe of the receipts on Social Media that you don't remember..
The realisation that your sleep pattern will be fucked for a week because of the above.
etc

All speculative and entirely IMO your honour.

Been there, done that, still do it occasionally, just not on this level.
Felt this. So true, Love your name btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alright, I don't know love and genuine honest respectful human connection but I can buy my own burger and Hula Hoops without the inconvenience of being bonked for six hours straight. Who's the one actually winning in this situation? Really makes you think.
Didnt they use sex toys in the olden days to calm hysterical women down, perhaps because nothing else is working they are going old school.

I am aware i have weird humour, but well like jack says im a freak!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Patreon Squig is my new spirit animal

(there's not much competition, a three toed sloth and the Silent Night Hippo were the previous two)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah. No. She hasn't written this. No way. Not after the last few days and nights of her bilge. Unless she can switch that on and off as she pleases when it suits her...oh wait...
The childish use of the exclamation mark is very Jack-like though.

Reactions: 17
I just love how she obviously knows she needs to do something re: the Patreon problem ('coming soon') but hasn't got enough of a firework up her arse to hurry up and get it done. Much more important things to do first, plus 6 hour sexathons 😆😆😆 ffs log off, Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because telling someone to ‘go duck’ themselves is just fine if a couple of sentences on social media make you think they deserve it but you know nothing about them or their circumstances? Aww, what a lovely lady you are Jack. 🤢
Quite. That's not appropriate under any circumstances on your ONLY ACTIVE WORK SM account. You know, the platform where you highlight yourself and the work you do. It's more like teenagers on snapchat ffs.

Reactions: 22
I’m twenty pages behind but can I just say I’ve not laughed so much whilst sex jack was on her ❄ bender with Barold/ Harold/ Harold 2 whoever the f*ck she got to shag her!
My OH kept looking an me while I was laughing like a hyena every ten mins! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🙋🏻‍♀️ We need a grown up for a new thread.

I’m going to try and sleep… busy day of outreach work tomorrow with those who just should’ve kept their legs shut the little wee scamps! Said with sepia tone fondness.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

(there's not much competition, a three toed sloth and the Silent Night Hippo were the previous two)
Patreon squig doggedly chipping away is a marvellous thing.
It is fascinating how Jack will address lots of things, but never patreon. She doesn't even call the posters bullies or trolls.
Really makes you you know what.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

I love her. Interesting that Jack won't just refund her £20 and block her. Almost like she writes and has a decent follower count same as TD.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.